LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Activities in a poopy messy diaper?

I would say the most frequent thing I do in a poopy diaper is sleep. It is not on purpose. I am bladder and bowel incontinent and always wet myself in my sleep and very frequently poop myself in my sleep. I would say I wake up 5 out of 7 days in a messy diaper. I can tell by the rash I have when I wake up as to how long I have been asleep in the messy diaper. Most days I can estimate that I pooped about 4 hours before I woke up. Some days, the process of pooping my diaper is what wakes me up. Either way, as soon as I wake up, I head to the shower to get cleaned up.

2 hours ago, DiaperPooper1206 said:

I mean like what do you do with the diaper with poop in them

for example sit and squish the poop on your butt

what are some stuff like that I can do

I've run out of ideas. That would seem good enough for me.

I mean like what do you do with the diaper with poop in them
for example sit and squish the poop on your butt

what are some stuff like that I can do

I typically rub one out or have a YouTube marathon. Just do whatever is fun. Sometimes my gf will throw me a spank. I usually lay in bed double diapered for odor control with a pacifier and be myself I’m never bored with a messy diaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the weather is nice, go out in your yard and do some clean up and pruning of tree limbs and bushes.  You star off walking around with a lump in the bottom of your diaper but every time you have to stretch up or bend down to pick up branches, the load in your diaper will press against your body as your pants tighten up.  The constant work, bending and straightening up moves the load around in your diaper and is a great feeling.  The fact that you are outside does several things.  You don't stink up your house as bad, you get excersize and fresh air and you are also making a necessary job more fun while getting it done.  Win-Win situation all the way around.  After the brush trimming you might even mow the grass sitting on your riding lawn mower to finish it all off!  I do suggest if you know your load will be a sizable one, wear some plastic pants over your diaper to help protect your jeans from possible leaks.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If the weather is nice, go out in your yard and do some clean up and pruning of tree limbs and bushes.  You star off walking around with a lump in the bottom of your diaper but every time you have to stretch up or bend down to pick up branches, the load in your diaper will press against your body as your pants tighten up.  The constant work, bending and straightening up moves the load around in your diaper and is a great feeling.  The fact that you are outside does several things.  You don't stink up your house as bad, you get excersize and fresh air and you are also making a necessary job more fun while getting it done.  Win-Win situation all the way around.  After the brush trimming you might even mow the grass sitting on your riding lawn mower to finish it all off!  I do suggest if you know your load will be a sizable one, wear some plastic pants over your diaper to help protect your jeans from possible leaks.

Yes, I mow the grass and do other yardwork. Perfect time to have a messy diaper, I don't stink up the house and I get to enjoy my diaper time.☺

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

I've yet to do that.  I like masturbating in my wet/messy diaper..  

Well sweetie I love masturbating in my wet/messy diaper too. But I won't spend 2 hours doing that, Go out hiking riding a bike, or go to yard sales. That's having some fun in a wet/messy diaper...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Well sweetie I love masturbating in my wet/messy diaper too. But I won't spend 2 hours doing that, Go out hiking riding a bike, or go to yard sales. That's having some fun in a wet/messy diaper...

I live with 2 others who have NO idea I use diapers.  I normally go poopy in the morning...  

Should I go for a drive Monday morning; go somewhere private and maybe masturbate and drive home in my wet and messy diaper?

I'm totally open to any and all ideas for fun.  And tips for bigger mess..

I like to do some housework or a few DIY jobs around the place ..jobs which involve bending over to pick things up, stretching or clambering up & down are particular favourites ..Its funny but wearing messy pants or diapers of gives me the urge to clean up around me.

Once i awhile I go for a walk round the block or do a bit of gardening but generally I stay home because I get worried about being found out. Cold or wet days when I can wear a coat & there's not many people about & those who are won't want to hang around & chat.

I was playing catan with my wife the other night in nothing but a diaper and black t shirt. I wet a couple times and then filled my diaper with a nice warm mess. We kept playing (I won!) And then when and got changed and fooled around. 

I simply like to go about normally with activities and responsibilities in a wet and messy diaper.  Lately I have been enjoying working out in my home gym in a messy diaper. Now for the controversy; public diaper messing.  Here's my view: I have soiled my diaper in public, but also want to be considerate of other people, and I want to be discreet.  I have found that there are so many ambient odors around us that if you keep moving and not stay in one place too long, avoid very close contacts like elevators, standing in a check out line, etc. there is no suspicion of your messy diaper.  I have never had any comments, or even a suspicious look.  In summary, the most enjoyable activities in a messy diaper are normal activities of daily living.  Like others, cleaning up for me is not at all onerous.  I have mastered the messy diaper change in minutes, literally as long as it takes to change a baby's diaper.

Well just yesterday while in very messy wet diapers I road my motorcycle to the local farm & fleet to get a new battery for my riding lawnmower, than mowed lawn for 2 hours. Next thing was to work on my car for a couple hours. 

Once I got home from purchasing the new battery I stripped off my clothes and went and completed the days tasks in only my very thick (6 diapers total) messy wet diapers. 

• 1 month later...

I must admit that the only thing I do is just chores around the house when I am in my double diaper messy diaper.   I am way too scared to do anything outside for fear of being found out.

Change into a clean diaper right away. If you wouldn't leave an actual baby in a soiled diaper, then why would you want to stay in one? Quickest way to a painful rash.

• Sad 1
On 6/16/2019 at 7:55 AM, BabyJune said:

If you wouldn't leave an actual baby in a soiled diaper, then why would you want to stay in one?

Well a baby has no autonomy or life experience, unable to communicate "Yes, I know a rash is a risk, please leave me in my mess anyway."

I know this isn't realistic. But if I had my way, I would love to be 2 years old again walking around a zoo with a big solid load in the diaper under my shortalls. It would be fun being stuck in a long line of people seeing all the stinky face expressions of cute girls in shorts and hearing their commends.

It used to be that American kids were potty trained (and out of diapers) by 18 months of age. This was the case in the 1950s. But by 2001 the average age of potty training rose to 35 months for girls and 39 months for boys.

• Like 1