LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey guys! It's TomBoyAB.

I just wanted to get this out of my system.

A very good friend of mine in the ABDL community hasn't talked to me in awhile.

We used to talk every day, but they haven't sent me a message in over a week.

I just hope they're ok. We've gotten so close since we started talking, they're like family to me.

I know I'm probably just overthinking, but I'm trying to actually talk about my feelings for once, instead of bottling them up and shutting down like I normally do :/.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even feel comfortable looking at diapers, let alone wearing them.

But wearing them is my coping mechanism, so without it, the anxiety just gets worse.

It feels kinda weird talking about this, but I need to get it out somehow and no one around me is going to understand.

Whenever I brought it up before (the 2 times I did) everyone thought it was a "weird fetish".

I just feel like I've gone kinda numb to all of this.

I've been trying to keep my mind off of all of this by throwing myself at everything else.

Work, hobbies, books, etc.

So, anyway, there's my rant for the day.

Thank you to all who took the time out of their day to read it.

Have a good one, guys!?

Sometimes relationships- especially online ones- kind of "fade out" over time. So I wouldn't worry too much about it meaning anything more than that you've discussed everything already and there's not a lot more to say. Or they could have gotten busy with life and don't have time to maintain lots of messages. My dearest friend and I rarely communicate more than a dozen times a tear but that is only because we're both usually busy with other things. One of us will send a "How are you doing?" message to the other when its been awhile since we talked. But we're still "no limits" kind of friends totally dedicated to each other- BFF as they now say.

So why not drop a "How ya doing?" line to them and see what's up?

Bettypooh

Yeah i agree  with Betty poo on this   i have lost count  on how many online   friends  i have lost   over the years  from  perfectly normal reasons  . It sucks  yes  but its sadly a part  of  online  relationships  im afraid  friends   come and  friends  go   

• Like 1