LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

(unless  you have something specific in mind, I've got plans, and have it taken care of.)

I let out a small sigh of relief, then smile down at Bobbi.  "See, Things can be very nice if you trust Daddy."  I continue to swirl the Thermometer, massaging her prostrate, and let her gently move, humping my leg if she wants.

(Nope that’s great, I just wasn’t sure if you wanted me to)

almost unconsciously Bobby starts to ride his daddy’s leg pressing in and out moaning as he does. Eyes closed me moans “love you Dada love my daddy” he climax’s 

I smile, but fake a bit of dispair.  "Oh noooo, Baby!"  You got cummies all over Daddy's pants.  We should have kept you in a diaper.  Just after we take one off you make a big mess!"  I grin and kiss him on the lips.

Just then the doctor walks in, a short asian woman.  "ah, I see you two have been having fun.  I hope there's some more where that came from, because we're going to need a sample later.  My name is Dr. Roberts, and I'll be Bobby's doctor.  I see that you have him marked down as newborn, so I presume that I'll be talking to you mostly Mr. David?"

I don't quite know how to respond.  "We're still figuring things out.  I just put newborn down because Bobbi just became mine legally"

The doctor nods.  "Alright then, I've always thought those forms were to impersonal anyways, so let's do it this way.  Bobby how old is your little age?  Are you old enough to talk?"

Bobby is practically euphoric at climax . Bobby blush’s crimson at the doctors words and try’s to hide in his daddy but listens to the grown ups talk perfectly happy to let Daddy be his voice. When the Doctor talk to him he struggles and shrugs  “I don’t really know,?i just know I’m like real little probably a tiny baby or something”

The Doctor nods.  "Just a tiny baby?  And talking doesn't seem to be easy for you, huh?  I think we can just stick with newborn for now, and see if we go anywhere from there.  So then, Mr. Lincoln, what are we here for today?"

"Mostly just a checkup."  I explain.  "I want to make sure my little one is healthy, and I also want to run some things by you and see if they're okay.  I want to know if he's healthy enough for sex, if there's any medications I should have him on, if there's any adult baby formula you would recommend and also get some preliminary blood work done to see how hormones would affect him.  You Bobbi has been questioning their gender, and we're gonna talk to a therapist to see if he's actually a she.   ...um, and I also know that you offer special services here?"

Doctor Roberts nods again.  "I see, well I'd be happy to explain everything, but let's finish getting Bobby's vitals.  I'm sure this has been in here long enough."  She reaches over and removes the thermometer from Bobbi's bottom, that I had forgotten that I was even holding.  I chuckle as she writes down the measured temperature.  "And while we're at it let's get the urine collector out of the way.  She pulls open a drawer, and pulls out what looks like a male chastity cage, except at the head there's a collection jar.  "Sit him on your lap, and spread his legs."  She instructs, and I do so, flipping Bobbi around to have her butt in my lap, and then push her legs apart with my knees.  The Doctor leans down, and slides a ring around Bobbi's penis, and threads his testicles through, then sliding the other piece on so that it secures with a click.  "We'll just need to keep that there till he goes pee-pee.  You can put a diaper back on him, and we can get a stool sample from there.

I listen to the doctor start explaining, diapering Bobbi as i do.  "All of the tests I would do for a new patient anyways will take care of everything you're worried about.  As far as formula, I do have a few suggestions, though regular baby formula is nutritious enough on its own, though your little one may not like the taste.  the adult suggestions would be mostly for variety and flavor."

"As far as special services, you're quite correct.  We offer many services, and programs for newborns and their caretakers.  We can help you with lactation, we can do a simulated pregnancy and birth for both of you, which can last anywhere from an hour to days, depending on your budget and availability.  we can remove or cap teeth so they won't get in the way of nursing.  We can put him through a language unlearning program, or provide treatments to scramble the language centers of the brain, for short term, long term, or permanently.  Similarly we can leave understanding intact and simply train him to be mute, or paralize the vocal chords in the short term, long term, or permanently.  we can put him through a program to unlearn walking, or even crawling, or of course atrophy or destroy the muscles, either through forced disuse, or a localized muscle removal agent, once again, short term, long term, or permanent.  and of course we have hundreds of options for enforcing or helping to learn both bowel and bladder incontinence."  The doctor watches Bobbi closely as she describes all of their services to gauge her reactions.

I'm a little bit shocked myself.  "My goodness!  Some of those are quite extreme!"  I'm more shocked that she was able to list them all off so easily and calmly.

The doctor shrugs.  "I've seen a lot while working here, and I've got even more requests for things I would never have thought of."

I nod.  "I agree Baby.  I think I want you to grow up eventually.  We won't do anything permanent, what do you think about it feeling like you're inside of me, and me giving birth to you?"

I nod.  "We'll hold off then.  We can talk about it later.  I will keep you safe Baby, I promise."

Dr. Roberts chimes in.  "You'll be perfectly safe whenever you're here Sweetheart, I promise."

Dr. Roberts smiles.  "Well we'll make that happen.  But first you've gotta make pee-pee and poopies, and we need to draw some blood, and get some of your cummies as well.  Okay?"

Bobbi giggles boy do you need me to throw up too, that’s about all that’s missing” he consentrated and pees first The with a little push poops just a bit “daddy i need help for the other part” he blushs

"Good girl."  I say with a smile.  I undo Bobbi's diaper, and Dr. Roberts takes off the colection jar from Bobbi's penis.  I start rubbing Bobbi's penis, trying to give her the help he needs.

• 2 weeks later...

I lift Bobbi into my arms, as Dr. Roberts quickly scoops up Bobbi's stickies into a collection vial.  "Good Girl Bobbi!  You were such a Good Girl for me!"  I keep rocking and praising Bobbi as Dr. Roberts puts away the sample, and starts preparing a needle to draw blood.  I see this out of the corner of my eye, and keep Bobbi distracted, as Dr. Roberts approaches with an alcohol wipe and a needle in her hands.  I kiss Bobbi as the Doctor takes her arm, and gently wipes it with the alcohol wipe, and palpates for a vein, quickly finding one, and inserting the needle so that Bobbi will be relaxed, and only feel a slight pinch.  

I hold the kiss until Dr. Roberts is done collecting blood, and she exclaims  "What a Good Girl for us!  you've got a little angel there, she didn't make a fuss hardly at all!" with a big smile.

Bobbi swoons into the kiss. Tears come to his eyes when he feels the need,e and he struggles just a bit in his panic. But it end just as quickly as it began “ he smiles up a daddy “you tricked me, that was a tricky kiss”

I grin down at Bobbi  "Yes Sweetheart, I'm sorry.  I though it would be better, and we needed to let the doctor get your blood."  

Dr. Roberts smiles.  "Well that's it, that's everything we need.  Are you ready to go inside of Daddy's belly sweetie?  How long do you want to do it for? an hour?  a few?  a few days?  a month?"

I think for a bit.  "Well, we'll need to cancel the therapist appointment, but since I just adopted a legal baby, I think my work will give me a few weeks off if we want to take it."  I turn to Bobbi  "What do you think Baby Girl?  Do you wanna go inside of Daddy for a short time, or for a while?"

• Like 1

I nod and smile.  "Two weeks then?  That sounds good to me too.  I'll go get things set up so we can both be away for two weeks.  Dr, can you take care of Bobbi?"  

The Doctor speaks up.  "Actually, Mr Lincoln, you can be discharged, it's only Bobbi who will need to stay here for the whole two weeks.  I would recommend that you do stay here a day to get used to it, but after that you'd be free to go about your daily life, much like any pregnant person.  It will be uncomfortable, and probably exhausting, but definitely manageable."

I nod.  "Well then, I think that would be for the best then.  I still need to call the psychologist and let him know we won't be in."

The Doctor nods, and scoops Bobbi up into her arms.  "Alright then, let's get you all set up to go in Daddy's belly sweetheart."  She tickles Bobbi's belly as she carries her into another room, this one looking more like it's ready for surgery than just a simple observation room, though it still has trees and jungle animals painted on the walls.

She lays Bobbi down on the table, and pulls out some small canvas bags.  "now, let's keep you from scratching up Daddy's belly unintentionally."  She takes Bobbi's left hand and gently forms it into a fist, then slips one of the canvas bags over it, and cinches it shut around the wrist, tying it closed.  She repeats the process with Bobbi's other hand, then both feet.  She tickles Bobbi's belly again.  "Such a cute little belly button you've got, it's a shame we can't just open it up again, and give you an umbilical cord, it would make things a lot easier.  Oh well!  Let's take care of your pee pees."  She coos, as she pulls out a catheter, and untapes Bobbi's diaper.  She lubricates it, then carefully, and gently pushes it down Bobbi's penis, using a little bit more force to push past the prostate and sphincters, then quickly connects a syringe to the port, and inflates the internal balloon with saline.

The doctor then lifts up Bobbi's legs, and takes a thicker, flexible latex tube, and lubricates it, before pressing it into Bobbi's bottom, pushing it up before inflating two bulbs, one inside and one outside the sphincter to keep the tube anchored in place.  She gives both of the tubes a firm tug to ensure that they're properly seated, then moves up to Bobbi's head.  She takes out another latex tube, and starts pushing it into Bobbi's nose.  "I need you to swallow hard Baby"  She says, just as the tube begins to tickle the back of the baby's throat,  "This tube needs to go into your stomach."  She keeps pushing until a little fluid comes out of the tube, and she touches a small piece of yellow paper to the end, which changes to a more pink/red hue.  She smiles, and caps the tube, then pulls over a boxy machine, on a cart.  She takes a tube attached to it, and gently pushes it in Bobbi's mouth, getting it to the back of her throat.  "Deep breath now Sweetie."  She tells her, then once she inhales, presses the tube down into Bobbi's lungs.

The Doctor switches on the machine, which begins sucking the air out of Bobbi's lungs, while the doctor inflates a balloon near the end of the tube, cutting off Bobbi's windpipe.  after a moment, the machine cycles, and begins pumping air into Bobbi's lungs, stopping once it reaches a certain pressure, and pulling the air back out again.  "Don't fight it sweetie, you'll only hurt yourself."  Dr. Roberts, advises Bobbi.  "Just relax, and let it work."

She leaves Bobbi on the table to get used to the artificial lung, as she retrieves a nurse to help her get Bobbi into the womb, essentially a soft, thick silicone sack, with lots and lots of sensors and connections all over it.  Together the two woman begin inserting Bobbi into the sack, headfirst.  Once the girl is mostly inside, then press her legs in on her, making her curl up into the fetal position, with all of the tubes trailing out the neck of the womb.  A few minutes pass, and then a warm fluid begins to flood into the womb, first completely covering Bobbi, then replacing all the air, then inflating the womb slightly, until finally the womb is sealed off, and Bobbi is left to float inside.

Bobbi feels slightly scared, he didn’t realize he’d be separated from his daddy but before he can say anything the procedure is started and he is hooked up to a lot of equipment, Bobbi blinks and has the sensation of floating. He blinks again and starts to feel lite and far away. He begins to fade

• 2 weeks later...

I return to the room, and see the artificial womb covered in wires and hooked up to a myriad of machines.  "Wow, he's really in there?"  I ask the doctor.

"Yes he is, and that's where he'll be for the next two weeks.  Let's get you set up so he really feel like he's inside of you."  She leads me to a table with stirrups that looks like a gynecological table, and directs me to get up onto it.  I do, and she pulls out a long, bulbous probe.  "Here we go.  We'll be inserting this anally.  It will allow fecal mater to pass, but it's going to go deep into your large intestine.  it will provide audio feedback so that Bobbi will hear your heartbeat, and other internal noises from you.  it also will give force feedback from her, so if she punches or kicks inside of you, you'll feel it.  It's going to take a lot of effort to get in, and a lot to push it out as well.  but it will definitely be worth it I assure you Mr. Lincoln."

I hesitate for a moment, knowing how uncomfortable it will be to carry something that big up my ass for two weeks, but given what Bobbi went through I'm definitely getting the easy end of this deal.  "Alright,"  I tell her, and climb up on the table.

It takes several minutes, and a lot of lube to get it in, but after a couple excruciating minutes, the prove is seated deep inside of me.  Panting and sweating, I ask "Are you sure I'm going to be able to walk with this thing in me?"  I ask.

The Doctor walks over with a mesh of sensors and wires.  "Yes.  after a day or so to get used to it, you should be able to do any thing that you'd normally be able to do, with a few restrictions."  She spreads some medical adhesive on my belly, and then lays the mesh on top.  "This will give force feedback to the womb, so if you rub your belly Bobbi will be able to feel it." Finally she pulls out a large fake silicone pregnant stomach, and glues that to my body over top of the mesh of sensors.  I can feel the weight of the fake stomach pressing down on me. 

"OOOF!  I think something wrong, it's pressing down right on my bladder."  I tell the doctor.

"That's by design Mr. Lincoln"  The doctor tells me.  "Welcome to the joys of pregnancy."  

I rub the outside of my belly gently, and murmur.  "You're gonna make daddy have to go potty a lot Baby"

The rest of the day is somewhat uncomfortable, as I try to get accustomed to the probe, and the weight of the silicone belly.  Thankfully I'm able to move around easily enough to be discharged, and sleep in my own bed that night.  I have to get used to the change in my center of gravity I'm sent home with several pre-prepared injections, and a set of pumps, to help start lactation.  I dutifully begin pumping myself every four hours, even in the middle of the night to help bring in some milk, while I sit there with the pumps on my chest, I rub my belly, knowing Bobbi can feel it inside, all the way away inside of her womb at the hospital.  Luckily, with my job as a teacher, I'm able to schedule breaks between classes whenever I need to pump.

Predictably on my first day back, many people are quite curious about my sudden weight gain.  My fellow teachers, and more surprisingly, my students are very sympathetic, and excited when I tell them that I'm having a baby.  and the belly is to make me feel closer to her when she comes.

AS the week passes, and turns into a second week, I begin to truly feel like Bobbi is inside of me,  I begin to rub my belly more and more, whispering and singing to it, knowing that even though it will be very muffled, She'll be able to hear me, and the world around me.