LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I grin  "Sure thing baby.  We'll get those for you.  You know what you want to drink? Daddy's gonna have a steak, and some wine."  I point out a picture of a roster on the paper kid's menu.  "What's that Baby?  Are you gonna color that all pretty for Daddy?"

I grin at Bobby "Very good Princess, and yes you may have apple juice."  I watch him color until the waiter comes around, and then relay our orders.  "I'll have the porterhouse, rare, with the 2015 Pino Grigio, And this little lady would like the chicken fingers, and some apple juice."

I frown and hesitate for a moment, but seeing Bobby's face I sigh and grin,  "Sure Princess." then look at the waiter.  "A Sheryl Temple and an apple juice for her please."

Bobby smiles and wink “thank you daddy, I’m a spoiled little princess tonight” he reaches over and takes David’s hand “daddy will you adopt me I want to have your last name and it feels wrong that I can make big girl decisions about the doctors and stuff I think I’m too  little and need my daddy for that now”

I'm completely floored when Bobby asks for me to adopt him.  "Are you sure you want that Baby?"  I ask after I'm sure we're alone.  "I... I have to tell you... if I'm going to be in charge of you medically, and your future, I... I may want to do some things to make you even more of a baby... you're nearly there now but... I think you'd be happier if you really were more of a baby... would you be okay with that?"

I smile.  "Okay Baby, if you're sure.  I'll talk to you about everything, unless I think it's better for you to not know.  For now though, let's not worry about it though.  Tonight we're just a little girl and her Daddy out to dinner, so he can teach her how boys are supposed to treat her."  I give Bobby's hand a squeeze, and grin a little bit more.

I grin.  "Our food should be coming soon.  Baby, just be patient."  Sure enough, in just a few moments a waiter comes out with both our plates and drinks on a tray.  She serves us, and I thank her before she leaves.

My eyes widen in surprise, but there's a small smile on my lips.  "You did?  Well I guess Daddy better change you Princess.  Do you want me to take you to the bathroom, and do it here, or do you wanna sit in your squishy poo poo for a bit, and wait till we get home so Daddy can change you there?"

I grin sweetly, "Ok Princess as you command."  I stand up, then lift Bobby up into my arms, kissing his forehead, then settle him on my arm and carry him into the men's room.  Inside I find the changing station, and then realize; I forgot the diaper bag.  Luckily, and to my relief, they have a fancy dispensing machine, that sells diapers, wipes, and powder.  I grin and buy some of each, then pull down the changing station and buckle Bobby to it.

"Alright Sweetie let's see this muddy mess you left for Daddy."  I say as I pull his skirt up past his waist, and untape his diaper.  "Oh my goodness Baby.  That sure is a big mess.  I need to have a talk with whoever has been feeding you."  I grin at Bobby and wink, then start wiping the muddy mess off his bottom, and into the diaper.

Once I have his bottom mostly clean, I take away the messy diaper, and putting the new one under him before finishing cleaning him with the wipes putting powder on him, and dispersing him up.

I notice that the diapers from the bathroom are a good bit thicker than what I bought for Bobby earlier.  Making his legs naturally splay out as I carry him, and making his skirt poof out more.  "Your skirt looks extra poofy Princess Crinklebutt."  I whisper in his ear, then kiss his cheek.