LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I hug the boy, and plant a kiss on his forehead.  "Well I hope next time you get sleepy, and wanna fight with me about it."  I pick Bobby up and carry him into the kitchen. "Alright, then, how does Spaghetti sound Buddy?"

Bobby wrinkled his nose at the kiss but stayed silent. He smiled at his friends words. Marking his heart with an X he said I’ll remeber and listen from now on cross my heart.  He allowed himself to be carried and cuddled “speghetti sounds yummy!”

I note Bobby's wrinkled nose.  "What?  are you too good for my kisses or something, huh?"  I ask playfully.  I note his enthusiasm.  "Spaghetti it is!  You wanna help me cook, or just stay out of the way and provide entertainment?"

Feeling worried Bobby immediately protests “no no you can kiss if you want and hug, I love cuddles, I’m just glad you want me around!” When they get to the kitchen Bobby laughs at the question. “I can help if you want but my mom used to say that she would only let me cook if she wanted the kitchen demolished”

I chuckle.  "Okay, well only if it's alright with you, I don't want to make you uncomfortable.  And of course I want you around, we've been friends forever, I love you dude, pro homo"

I nod at Bobby's analysis, Alright, I'll put you in charge of boiling water, and cooking the noodles then.  Think you can handle that?"  I set him down, and hand him a pot, and a package of spaghetti.  "Careful on your foot Buddy."  I take out some canned tomato sauce, and pour it into a saucepan, stetting it to warm on the stove, then add in some oregano, basil, garlic, onion powder, and a bay leaf.

Bobby looks doubtful but nods “sure” he gets a big pan and fills it with water. It’s a large pan and he sloths water all over the place on his journey to the stove. Not completely sure of what he was doing Bobby turned the stove on. “Did do good” he ashed hopefully 

I grin at Bobby as I stir the pot of sauce.  "Almost, you just need to grab some paper towels and wipe up the water you spilled.  we clean up our own messes in this house okay?"

Bobby nodded gravely “yes sir I understand I didn’t mean to spill I promise it was an accident” he grabbed paper towels and dropped to his knees wiping up the water. Once the was done he went back to the now boiling water. He looked hesitant but grabbed the spaghetti and quickly dropped in the hot water. Bobby shelled tears in his eyes and turned around to find David “owwwww I dropped the speghetti in the water and the water reached up and bit meeeeee and it hurts” he offered his red finger as proof 

I laugh a bit.  "You don't have to be so serious Buddy, I know it was an accident, you're just not done with a job until you clean up."  I keep stirring the sauce, occasionally testing it, not paying attention to Bobby until he screams in pain.  I I immediately scoop him up and rush him to the sink, where I turn on some cold water, and hold his finger under the steam.  "I'm beginning to see what your Mama means.  Messes we can handle, you hurting yourself is not something I'm okay with.  Are you okay Buddy?"

Tears shining in Bobby’s eyes he offers Davis his finger and listens as David runs it under cool water. He sighs in relief I’m sorry I tried but hot things kind of scare me I guess. It’s probably my fault this happened. Bobby groans when the pain comes back after the water stops “still hurts, do you have more owwie cream please”

I nod.  "I do buddy, and the sauce could stand to simmer a bit longer anyways.  Come on."  I scoop him up in my arms and carry hum to the bathroom.  Setting him on the counter, I get out the lotion and put a little bit on his finger, rubbing it in, and then kissing it.  "All better?"

Baby goes from worried to relieved as the lotion is rubbed in. He giggles when David kisses his finger and sighs in contentment. He throws his arms around his much larger friend “thanks David, you’ll make a great daddy some day”

I chuckle "I'm almost starting to feel like a daddy now,  come on, I bet the noodles are just about ready."  I scoop Bobby up into my arms and carry him into the kitchen.  I keep a grip on him as I grab a fork and stir the noodles a little before fishing one out.  "You wanna test the noodles for me?  Open up your mouth."  I blow on the noodle to cool it down, and then drop it into Bobby's open mouth.  "Wada'ya think?  Too firm?  Too soft?"

Bobby looked confused at his friends comment about already feeling like a daddy but let it go. He enjoyed the ride to the kitchen  and opened his mouth upon comment waiting to be fed like a baby bird. He chewed and nodded “ I think it’s real good, arecwe eating in the livingroom or kitchen 

"I think kitchen."  I say , taking him over to the table and setting him down in a char.  "I'ma serve your plate okay buddy?"  I walk back into the kitchen, and pull out a strainer, dumping the boiling water into the sink.  then I take out two plates and pile them both up with noodles, and then pour sauce on top, before bringing them both back to the table.  "Bon Appetit"  I say with my best impersonation of a french accent. 

my eyes go wide with realization as Bobby points out that we need silverware.  "Whoops, you're completely right Buddy.  And sure thing, only thing I've really got is diet coke, that work for you?"  I ask as I head to the fridge to grab myself a can and a glass, pausing to wait for Bobby's answer, and then grabbing some forks and napkins for both of us from a drawer.

I sit down and start twirling some spaghetti on my fork.  "Well, you need a job, and since we don't actually live in a town, there aren't any buses or other forms of public transportation.  Which means that You'll need a car, or you'll have to bike probably five miles or more to get a decent job, that pays more than minimum wage.  Do you have a driver's licence?"  I look across the table at Bobby as I take a bite of spaghetti.

Bobby took a bit “this is yummy” He slurped his pasta and managed to get sauce all over his mouth

he blushed and shook his head “no... I wasn’t allowed, I mean Mama said well I’m real little..,” he shook his head in horror “I just never learned

I grin as he compliments the food.  "Glad that you like it."  I nod.  "There's no need to be embarrassed, nothing wrong with not having a licence it just means that we need to get you one.  Which means that we need to get you driving classes.  I know they offer them at the school I work at, but there are probably also classes elsewhere as well."

Bobby nodded excitedly “that would be so cool!” He picked up his soda and took a sip. The glass was covered in condensation and it slipped from his hand shattering on the floor. He went wide eyed “I’m sorry, sorry sorrrry” he looked panicked “I’ll  clean it”

"STOP"! I utter quickly. not quite shouting but trying to get Bobby's attention, and prevent him from hurting himself.  "Stay in your chair!  You're not wearing shoes, and I don't want you to cut yourself on the glass.  I'll clean it up."  I get up and quickly grab some paper towels, gently and carefully wiping up the liquid. pushing the glass around,  I push it off to the side.  "Stay right there." I tell Bobby as I go to throw away the soggy paper towels, and grab a broom and dust pan.  

I return shortly.  "Sorry if I scared you"  I say with a apologetic smile, as I begin sweeping up the shards of glass.  "I just really didn't want you to cut your feet on the glass.  I'm not mad at you, I was just worried.  Don't worry about the glass, things break, it happens."  I make sure I get even the tiny fragments, and pick up the larger pieces, throwing them all away.  When I'm finished I sit back down and continue eating.  "So you think it would be cool to take driver's ed at the school I work at?  I kinda figured you wouldn't want to be stuck in there with all the highschool kids."

Bobby looked surprised “no, I mean umm I thought you said there might be other options. I’m a grownup so I don’t reallly think they’d let me into the high school, umm could I maybe have another drink please”