LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to school (private)

jmg1217

I grin.  "Sure thing Buddy.  What do you want to do then?  you wanna take a nap?  I know how flying can take it out of someone,  or do you wanna just hang out and watch some TV or something?  or do you wanna get a jump on looking for a job?"

I notice his nervousness, and his sleepiness, but decide to not say anything.  "Sure thing Buddy,"  I carry him into the living room, and set him down on the couch, "Anything in particular you want to play or watch?  There's always the latest Marvel movie, I've got Mario party, and cart.  We could watch some Anime if you want,  I can't remember if you're a weeb or not..."

I roll my eyes.  "Weeb, as in Weaboo You uncultured Gaijin.  and for the record, yes.  Yes I am."  I look at bobby cautiously as he asks to play the most infamous M rated game.  "Why do you want to play GTA Buddy?  Do you even know what you do in those games?"

I frown, not liking Bobby's reasoning at all.  "Well, based on what you're telling me, I'm thinking your Mama wasn't wrong to not let you.  But it doesn't really matter since I don't own any of the GTA games.  What I Do have is inFAMOUS, which is a lot like GTA in how it plays, and the story structure, it just has superpowers instead of guns and gang members."  ...and is rated T instead of M

Bobby grew frustrated and said “but that’s not fair, I’m  an adult and I can make my own choices about what’s appropriate for me!” He stood up quickly “owwww owwwie owww it hurts” he hoped around a bit it hurts real bad make it better David” the tears were back

I give Bobby a long hard look, with him having blown straight past my patience.  "It's not fair?  It's not fair that I don't own the game that you want to play?  Is that really what you're trying to say to me Bobby?  If you want to take your money and buy the console and the game yourself, I'm not going to stop you.  you said it yourself.  You're an adult, You can make your own choices about what's appropriate for you.  You're legally allowed to do it.  I'm just telling you what I think, and based on the way you were talking about it, the only reason you want to play it is because your Mama thinks you shouldn't.  That sounds like a very immature reason to me, so I don't think you should play it.  That game is rated M for a reason, there's a lot of stuff in it that's very inappropriate.  It's a game all about committing crimes, killing people, sleeping with hookers, and being in a gang.  You don't seem to understand that, so yeah, no, I don't want you to play it.  There's a story worth experiencing, and worth being told inside of all of that, but if you can't understand, and handle the rest of what's in the story, then the story itself will be lost on you, and I don't think you deserve to play a story you're just going to misunderstand and take away the wrong message from.

"Now, if you wanna talk about your hurt foot, you wanna talk about why it hurts?  It's because you put your weight on it standing up quickly, because you got pissy with me, because 'it's not fair that I don't own the game you want to play.'  Quite frankly bobby, I don't care that it hurts, it's a cut and you put pressure on it, it's gonna hurt, and then it's gonna get better, and then it's not gonna hurt.  There's nothing I can do for you.  Now if you hadn't been quite so rude, I might be feeling nicer right now, and I might kiss it better, which you obviously seem like you want me to do right now.  But I don't kiss the feet of big strong adults who want to make their own choices of what's appropriate for them.  I think that kind of person can take care of themselves"

Bobby froze he sniffles and tear continued to leak from his eyes “ no no please don’t t say you don't care about me I’m sorry I’m sorry I was bad, my owwwie just hurt and I’m sorry” Bobby launched himself at David hugging him and practicly crawling into his lap. Can can can you make my foot feel better “ bobby sniffled and avoided eye contact knowing he wasn’t acting like the adult he claimed to be”

I make no move to comfort the boy, as he jumps on me and crawls all over me, but I make no motion to push him away either.  "Oh?  Is that so Baby?  What exactly is it that you're sorry for?  I believe it was something you said before your owwwie started hurting?  Isn't that right?" 

Something's wrong here, Bobby is in his twenties, but he's acting like he's a little kid.  And not just a twenty year old acting like a little kid, a little kid, acting like a little kid with all the same motivations and reactions.  It's making me feel like I need to take care of him, and nurture him, but it's also making me feel like I have to be stern and make him behave when he acts up.  for now, I simply decide to treat him like he's acting.

Obey sighs trying to compose himself. Just being close to  his friend helps. He totally misses the pet name too focused on expressing himself. “I’m sorry for yelling. I feel mad a lot lately and I dont know why. It’s not your fault or anything. And also I dont like when people say I’m too little. I’ve heard that all my life from everyone. My mom was so protective because or my size and I hated it but now that she’s gone, I do t really know what to do”

I put my hand on Bobby's head, and rub it a bit smiling.  "It's okay Buddy.  Thank you for calming down and apologizing.  I'm not saying that you're too little.  Like you said, you're an adult, you get to make those choices.  If you want to buy the game, you can.  It's okay to feel mad.  It's not okay to take out being mad on other people, okay?  I pull him into a hug.

"I'm here for you man.  I want to do whatever I have to to help you get up on your feet and make your own way in the world.  If that means treating you like a little kid when you act immature, that's what I'm going to do.  But I want you to think about what you're doing, and why you're doing it, otherwise you're going to make a bunch of bad choices.  Playing a game just because your Mom didn't want you to play it is a terrible reason.  My Mom never wanted me to play GTA either, and I never have, not because it's a bad game, or even because I agree with my mother, but because I prefer playing with super powers rather than guns, cars, and hookers."

"But what I really need you to understand Buddy, is how you make other people feel when you tell them that they're being unfair, and yell at them.  It makes them not want to help you, even if they actively want to help you otherwise."

I pull away a little and look at Bobby in the eyes.  "Now, does your owwie still hurt, and need someone to make it feel better?"

Bobby’s fibgers found there way to his mouth and he began to suck. “It’s kind of throbbing and all achy. mommy had this owwwie cream that made the pain better” he looked hopeful at David. Thanks for forgiving me and I k ow that you’re helping me and want what’s best for me. And I’ll try to behave and listen to you. I promise”

"Hrmmmm, Owwwie cream you say?  I think I might have something like that."  I pick him up and carry him to the bathroom.  "Of course I forgive you Buddy, you were just being a bit naughty, and you weren't thinking, I could tell.  Thank you for trying to listen and behave, that means a lot to me."

In the bathroom, I place him on the counter next to the sink, and untie the handkerchief I had tied around it.  There's a good bit of blood, that's all coagulated now, and has formed a long, thin scab.  "hrmmm, it looks like it's healing up just fine, but let's put some Owwwie cream on it, hrmm?"  I reach under the counter, and grab some lotion, hiding the label from bobby, and putting some in my hands before rubbing it on.  then I take an ace bandage, and wrap it around his foot.  Securing it with the metal clip that comes attached. "There we go, all better."

Bobby smiled and swung his other foot. He was like a mirror for the grownups in his life and knowing that David was happy with him made him happy too. He giggled when the lotion was applied “it’s all tickley” when the foot was rewarded he looked shyly at David. Blushing g he asked “could you maybe do that other thing you said.... it might help” he mumbled in a small voice

I smile down at Bobby,  knowing it's more than a little bit ridiculous to "kiss it all better", but I'm feeling a bit indulgent.  "Of course Honey, I can do that."  I take his foot, and bend down to plant a gentle kiss on the clean bandage on the bottom of his foot.  "There we go.  All better?"

I pick him up again, and walk out into the living room  "Okay Buddy, back to the first question, nap, job hunt, or relaxing?"

I laugh at Bobby yawning and insisting that he's not tired.  "Right, you're not tired, and I'm a llama.  Fine, whatever you insist."  I boot up Netflix.  "What do you want to watch Buddy?"

Bobby smiles with the feeling of getting away with something, he was never allowed to watch scary things at home. He was slightly surprised when David pulled him close but didn’t fight it. He was really enjoying being held although he’d never admit it, even as the show began he felt his eyes getting heavy. His eyes fluttered closed and he was a sleep before the first scene ended

I grin, predicting that bobby wouldn't last long through the show.  Since we weren't very far into the episode, I simply turned off the episode, and simply relax, closing my own eyes, but not quite falling asleep, letting Bobby sleep against me.

Bobby sighs contentedly as sleep take him. He snuggles deeper into David’s side feeling safer then he has since his parents died. He sleeps for about an hour then opens his eyes looking up at his friend “hi yawn, I guess that’s was tired”

I pick Bobby up and roll him over ontop of me, shaking him playfully.  "And somebody  told me that they weren't tired and didn't want a nap!"  I press my face into his, getting right up next to him.  "And who would that be hmmmmmm?  hmmmmmmmmm?"  I laugh and pull him into a hug, "Are you hungry bud?"