LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just One Time

Thank you! Yeah, it's definitely my first time trying something like this, and I'm enjoying both writing it and the challenge of coming up with new "worlds." :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update, guys and gals!

I'm still working on this story, I promise. I'll admit there have been times more recently when it is tough to write. However, I don't want to rush and leave you with any sub-par chapters, so please be patient with me. :) I'm dedicating some time this week to really busting this one out, and I have a feeling you'll really enjoy it! More to come soon! :)

• Like 1

I again appreciate your patience, everyone. I finally completed Chapter 6, and I will do my best to avoid having such a huge gap between this chapter and the next. Enjoy! :)

Chapter 6

The sound of what appeared to be a television news show could be heard, although Jacob couldn't seem to make any of it out. Oddly enough, it felt like he had been sleeping for some time, just as when he'd appeared in the pirate ship. Where did Megan send him now? He struggled to open his eyes at first, but soon managed to do so.

He appeared to be in a pretty nice-sized living room, though not his own. The coffee table was made of solid oak, and the couch Jacob found himself on was a deep black, made of some extremely comfortable leather. The love seat and large recliner also matched the couch. As the news reporter on the TV continued, Jacob admired the decorative wall art and variety of plants placed along the walls and corners.

Standing up and stretching, something caught Jacob's eye on the coffee table: a note. It read,

Hey babe,

I'm at work, if you catch my drift. If I'm home at a decent time, I'm hoping we can talk and have some dinner and all that fun stuff a boyfriend and girlfriend do together.

See you soon, I hope!

Xoxoxo

-Rena

Rena? The name sounded familiar, even though Jacob's thoughts were still a bit cloudy from trying to get a better sense of where he was. And boyfriend and girlfriend? He didn't have a-

“This just in,” the news reporter on the television spoke, interrupting Jacob's train of thought, “we're receiving reports from our street team that there's a robbery in progress taking place at King's Jewelry, by none other than the Colossal Quack.”

O-oh... Jacob thought to himself, beginning to realize where he was.

“It looks like one of our reporters is on the scene! Let's cut to Jane.”

The TV then cut to a petite, blonde reporter, with the camera shaking and coming in and out of focus.

“Thanks, Tom,” Jane said, “we're live near King's Jewelry, where the infamous Colossal Quack and his henchmen appear to be stealing some of the city's most coveted jewels! Law enforcement has tried to stop the heist, but they appear to be outmatched.”

Colossal Quack? What a stupid name... Jacob rolled his eyes and chuckled.

A very loud, booming, “Quack!” could be heard on the TV, and soon the news camera shifted its focus to the entrance of the jewelry store. It wasn't long before a booming, 7-foot tall, burly man wearing what was no doubt a duck costume, emerged from inside the store. The costume looked like a fuzzy yellow duckling, but it still outlined the villain's well-toned body. Even stranger was the fact that the man also wore a pair of jeans and tough-looking boots.

Ha! When will you fools understand that there is no safe, no prison, no jewelry store that I cannot break into and rob! No matter how many times you try, the Quack will always find a way! QUACK!” the large man bellowed.

“What the hell...?” Jacob laughed, “this is awful!”

“Not a single one of you can stop me! Do you hear me?! Not! A! Single! One!”

Suddenly, a loud boom was heard on the TV, and the news camera again shifted its focus towards the sky, where a bright glimmer could be seen descending towards the jewelry store at astounding speed. The glimmering stopped, revealing a rather muscular and beautiful woman, donning a metallic blue suit of some seriously expensive-looking materials and a matching helmet with a neon blue visor. Her hair was a bright blonde color and while she wasn't as tall as the Colossal Quack, Jacob figured she had to be at least 5'11”.

“It's Regal City's newfound heroine, the Duchess of Justice,” the news reporter exclaimed, “we'll try to get a little closer to see how this story unfolds!”

And unfold, it did.

“Colossal Quack! When will you learn your lesson! You have such amazing strength and still choose to use it for the forces of evil!” the Duchess scolded her enemy.

“Well, if it isn't the Duchess of Juice! Come to ruffle my feathers, have you?” the Colossal Quack replied.

“It's Justice, you moron.”

“W-what?”

“It's Duchess of Justice, not Juice. Guess your strength lies in your brawn and not your brains, huh?”

“How dare you correct me in front of my Quacklings! After her, boys!” the Colossal Quack pointed his finger (or rather, the tip of his wing) towards the Duchess.

Within moments, the henchmen quacked and charged after the heroine, some holding guns, and some holding strange looking staffs that seemed to generate random sparks of green energy. Still, they were no match for the Duchess of Justice, as she dodged, flipped, parried, and used jet-boosted punches to dispose of her assailants. Meanwhile, the Colossal Quack looked on in disbelief, folding his arms and letting out a deep, angry sigh.

“Of course you defeated my Quacklings in one fell swoop! I bet it was all because of that stupid suit, too!”

“That's where you're wrong, fiend! The suit has some enhancements to protect me, but most of my super powers are natural! I don't need this to defeat you! And you're calling my suit stupid? A giant yellow duck with jeans and boots? Real original!” the Duchess sneered.

“I've had just about enough of your insolence, woman! Get out of my way!”

“You know that's not gonna happen! The only way out of here is first through me, then in the back of a police car, and then...through the city's judicial system.”

“I said enough!” The Colossal Quack growled, charging straight for the Duchess at an abnormal speed.

The Duchess of Justice stood her ground, even as the Quack lowered his shoulder, preparing to shoulder-charge her. When the Quack made contact, the Duchess didn't flinch, her armor absorbing the entirety of the attack. With a loud groan, the Quack backed up, shaking his head and stamping his feet.

He charged at the Duchess once more, this time with his wings pointed towards her. When they made contact, the Quack grabbed onto the heroine, lifting her up above his head, and tossing her into a building as if she weighed nothing. The Duchess grunted, struggling only for a second to get back on her feet and reorient herself. She placed her fists in front of her, getting into a defensive stance.

The Quack chuckled at this, raising his wings in a similar fashion, but maintaining his distance. Soon after, he screamed as loud as he could, charging once more towards the Duchess of Justice, who in turn did the same, screaming and rushing her adversary. Their screams continued, and just as they were about to connect, the Duchess swiftly moved to a sliding attack, her foot coming into contact with the Quack's leg. With a loud quack, he fell, his leg clearly broken. However, the Duchess took no pity on the villain, landing three vicious punches to his chest and head, knocking him out cold.

“In the name of Justice!” the Duchess yelled, before rolling the enemy over onto his stomach, quickly securing his wings behind his back with what appeared to be futuristic handcuffs.

Jacob, all the while, watched the TV, his mouth agape with a half-smile, conflicted with feelings of fear of ever getting in this heroine's way and disbelief at how utterly stupid the villain was. The Duchess of Justice looked into the news camera, nodded, and with her jet-boosters, flew off, letting the police finish the work, as the camera focused back on the news reporter.

“Ohh, God...” Jacob paced the room, “...oh boy. I think I know where I am now. What do I do?! What do I say?!”

“How about, 'Nice job, Rena!' or 'Great job, love!'” The Duchess of Justice's voice asked from a different room, startling Jacob.

“Gwah!” he jumped, making the Duchess giggle.

When Jacob turned around, he was greeted by none other than the Duchess of Justice, still donning her armor.

“Oh, babe,” she giggled, “you scare so easily! Come here and kiss me!”

Jacob stared blankly at the fully-armored woman before him, wondering how to kiss her with her visor still intact.

“U-um, well, um,” Jacob stammered, “I, um-”

“Oh! Silly me,” the Duchess giggled once again, “might help if I get out of this armor, huh? Gimme a sec..power down!”

Suddenly, the entire suit of armor, visor included, glowed a neon blue, before swirling and vanishing, right into a small and strikingly familiar pendant around the Duchess' neck. And sure enough, the Duchess proved to be none other than Megan, only this time with blonde hair a much more well-defined body; she was playing the role of the protagonist's girlfriend, Rena, aka The Duchess of Justice! Beneath her armor was the average attire for a woman.

“Much better! Now, about that kiss...”

“Oh, yes, of course!” Jacob stammered nervously, leaning in and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. “I saw you on the television. You kicked that guy's ass!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's your kiss? Come on!” Rena giggled.

“S-sorry. I just, I'm feeling a little off today.” Jacob said, avoiding the truth.

“Aww, I'm sorry. It doesn't have anything to do with us, does it?”

“What? No way. You make me so happy!” Jacob played along.

“And you make me happy, too! I honestly never thought it'd be possible to get into a relationship with anyone before, but you've been so patient, and you're so timid, and well-reserved, and...I'm just glad we've had the chance to talk to each other about everything, you know?” Rena continued, moving to the couch and gently pulling Jacob until he sat next to her.

As strange as it initially felt, a calming sensation swept over Jacob, overcoming his uneasiness about not really having kissed a woman for some time. He figured it was perhaps because he had slipped into the protagonist role, and part of that role was enjoying the relationship with Rena.

“I totally understand. And I'm sure it seems like we've talked about this a thousand times already, but your secret is safe with me.” Jacob replied.

“I know. I never had any doubts about that. And yours is safe with me, too.” Rena winked. “Is...is that what's got you feeling off today?”

“Is what what's got me feeling off today?” Jacob asked.

“Ohh Ryan, you know,” Rena smacked his arm, “the...thing. The thing you got all sweaty and nervous about telling me!”

Wait a second! Jacob thought. In the story I've written so far, this hasn't even happened yet!

“Maybe a little,” Jacob lied, “I mean, I've never really told anyone before you.”

“Sweetie, I know,” Rena pulled Jacob into a hug, “and I truly appreciate your honesty. And you know that I would never say anything to anyone about that, or ridicule you for it. In fact, I really want to show you I'm one hundred percent okay with it and am willing to dive into it with you. After all, it's only fair, considering how patient and understanding you've been with my seemingly ridiculous work schedule.”

“O-oh?” Jacob blushed. “What did you have in mind?”

He knew the answer, but part of him still wanted to hear her say it. And even though he knew it was Megan  portraying Rena, Jacob didn't care. He had never experienced being accepted as a DL (and very part-time AB) before.

“I think you know exactly what I have in mind,” Rena smirked, “and with The Colossal Quack out of the way for a while, I think we may have some extra time tonight to really check it out.”

“Check what out?” Jacob's eyes pleaded with Rena, his heart begging to hear the words.

“Your alter-ego, silly boy.” Rena gently booped Jacob on the nose. “I'm gonna show you I care about you the best way that I can. Now, come on.”

Rena stood up from the couch, stopped for a moment, pulling Jacob up into a standing position before giving him a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Jacob returned the kiss, feeling so warm and natural, and all the feelings he'd been missing out on for so long. When the two parted lips, Jacob sighed happily.

“Hmmm that was nice,” Rena said, “now, time to do this.”

Being a superheroine, Rena easily lifted Jacob, first by his armpits, then maneuvered her arms so she carried him on her hip, making Jacob yelp in surprise. Rena shushed him, walking with him into the bedroom and plopping him down on his back.

“Stay here, okay? I need to show you something.” Rena instructed.

“S-sure thing, Rena.”

“Uh-uh...tonight, it's Mommy. And you'll be my little bitty baby Ry-Ry...”

“Mommy?” Jacob blushed hard, not used to being thrown into to situations so abruptly.

“Oh, yes,” Rena cooed, giggling as she rummaged through the bedroom closet, slinging what was no doubt a large, blue diaper bag around her shoulder, “now Mommy knows how shy you are about this, but to show you I'm ready to explore this with you, I may have stocked baby's diaper bag a bit more.”

“W-wait, you're sure about this?!” Jacob cried.

When Jacob started this story out, he had only reached a point in the dialogue where Ryan told The Duchess about the basics of the ABDL lifestyle. He hadn't yet reached a point where they'd discussed just how far into it they would explore it together.

“Of course! You've seen the secretive part of me. Now, I want to see the secretive part of you! The 'sometimes purely sexual diaper lover and sometimes wanting to feel completely helpless before getting turned on bit but itty bitty Ry-Ry!'”

Jacob didn't attempt to get up from the bed, especially as Rena came back over to him, dropping the large diaper bag onto the bed beside him.

“W-well, we really don't have to explore everything right now, Rena-I mean, mommy.”

“You're right. We don't have to...but I want to. You promised me, Ryan. You clearly told me that the next time we hung out and had some extra time together, that we would do this. You even went so far as to say that even if you resisted that we'd do this. Besides, I've fought slimy, disgusting, vile aliens, villains...all sorts of scum of the planet and beyond. Do you think a few icky diapers on someone your size is going to deter me from exploring this with you?”

“I, I mean, no, I guess not.” Jacob squeaked.

“Okay, then! Quit being such a fussy butt! Now, ready or not, it's diaper time for the baby!”

In one swift motion, Rena undid Jacob's belt and yanked his pants and boxers down. Even though Jacob knew Megan was playing the role of Rena, it still felt embarrassing to him to be naked in front of her. Rena simply smiled, pulling out a very thick, baby blue diaper and some baby powder.

“Hmm...” Rena thought aloud, opening the diaper and feeling the texture before looking back at Jacob.

“W-what?”

“No, it's just...this is what you've had to hide for so long from everyone. This is what you've been rejected over in the past, and that makes me sad. But, it also makes me find it so interesting that despite our secrets being quite different from each other, we've still had to protect them from other people for so long. And I'm really glad that I can be the first to see you this way. S-sorry, Mommy was just having a moment.”

Jacob smiled as he heard Rena talk this way, relieved that he had someone to relate to. How had he not been able to write out this whole story plot before? Even more so, the story again felt real. The emotions Jacob felt, the sincerity in Megan/Rena's voice. He wondered how much of it was actually dialogue for the story, and how much of it was genuine.

“It's okay, mommy.” Jacob replied shyly.

Rena's smile grabbed Jacob's legs and lifted them, making his bottom raise up so she could slide the thick diaper beneath him. There was no teasing like with Leona, and Jacob actually felt quite at ease, even if he was a little nervous and shy. Rena took her time twisting open the baby powder cap and sprinkling it all over Jacob's bottom and diaper, before lowering him and sprinkling even more on his legs and groin. The smell of the powder filled the air, and it gently tickled Jacob as it sprinkled onto his skin, making him wiggle.

“Hmmm, is someone still being a fussy butt? Hmm? Or is someone excited to be diapered up all nice and snug by his Mommy Rena?”

“The powder tickles...” Jacob said, turning deep red from how sweetly he was being talked to.

“Is that so?” Rena giggled, “Well, we're not done yet, baby.”

Rena set the baby powder bottle down, then started rubbing the powder on Jacob into his skin, even gently tracing her fingernails along his legs, making him bite his lip. She did the same for Jacob's bottom, too, rubbing it in all nice and smooth, “for when the big little baby Ry-Ry has an uh-oh in his diaper later,” according to Rena.

Grabbing a cloth from the diaper bag, Rena wiped the excess powder from her hands, then got to work on slowly lifting the front of the diaper up, her head lowered so she was eye level with Jacob's body. With a big smirk, Rena then held the diaper in place, working on taping up the left side, follow by the right. Once finished, she clasped her hands together, letting out a long, “awwwww” before bending down and picking Jacob up once more, this time holding him out in front of her by his armpits, his legs and diapered bottom dangling in the air.

“You're so stinkin' cute! Well, more cute than stinkin', but still!” Rena joked, making all sorts of cutesy faces and cooing sounds.

Jacob, consumed by embarrassment and cuteness, couldn't help but laugh shyly and let out a very quiet, “Stop it.”

This didn't help the situation any, for Rena commented on just how adorable the thickly diapered man looked, and how she couldn't wait to “give him the full experience.” This went on for three agonizingly cute minutes, until Rena finally brought Jacob close to her, placing her hands on his back and diapered butt and telling him to put his head on her shoulder. Under normal circumstances, it would appear odd for a full-sized adult male to be carried by an equally full-sized adult female, but Rena's super strength made the act appear like it was an everyday thing.

If that didn't make Jacob feel cute and small and embarrassed enough, Rena then took a pacifier from the diaper bag, gently placing it into his mouth, giving him a kiss right on it before cooing over him some more, opting to pat Jacob's diapered bottom and rub it nicely. This made Jacob wiggle in pleasure, as this particular diaper felt extremely soft and comforting on his skin. Rena had to have noticed this, for she only continued her actions more, giggling as the rubbing and patting continued. Jacob hoped the diaper would hide his excitement.

“Goodness, Ryan,” Rena smiled, “I've seen you get turned on before, but not like this!”

It didn't. Rena moved to the bed, sitting down and putting Jacob in her lap, before gently placing her hand on Jacob's now tented diaper.

“Is someone excited about his diapers? Hmm?” Rena asked with a big grin.

Jacob could only nod. Why was this turning him on so easily? It had to be a characteristic of the protagonist! Jacob rarely got this excited in such a short amount of time in real life!

“Good! But let's try to hold off on all the excitement for now, hmm? I know you told me how much you love your diapers, but there are still some things I want to do with you before we get to that, okay?”

“T-things?” Jacob asked from behind his pacifier.

“Hehe, yes, things,” Rena cooed, “seeing as you told me you lose interest after climaxing, Mommy Rena wants to make sure she still gets to experience all of little Ry-Ry first! Feedings, burpings, diaper changes...you know, all of the little stuff!”

“O-oh!”

Rena then suddenly leaned in closer to whisper in Jacob's ear.

“Are you doing okay, Jacob? This is Megan talking, now, by the way.” she asked, breaking character and quietly plucking the pacifier from Jacob's mouth.

“Yeah, I think so. It's a little hard to grasp, though, like how real all of this feels.”

“I don't know. It seems pretty easy to grasp to me.” Megan giggled, patting Jacob's manhood, which was still pressed against his diaper.

“H-hey!”

“C'mon, it was a joke! But joking aside, remember that these characters are what you had in mind when you started writing this story. So while a lot of this is new to you, subconsciously speaking, this was how you envisioned them.”

“Yeah...”

“And I must say, there is a lot of heart and soul that you've poured into this one!”

“I know...”

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing, it's just...oh, never mind.” Jacob shrugged.

“Hey, we're friends, aren't we? I haven't known you for that long, but the connection we have makes it apparent to me that something's on your mind.”

“This scenario just makes me remember what I've been yearning for, is all. It's almost too real, if that makes sense. Not the whole super girlfriend or cheesy one-liners, but the interaction between Ryan and Rena.”

“Oh, well I thought that's what you wanted since it would help your stories out a bit. Shall I tone down the dialogue a bit?”

“What? No. However, I've been searching my entire life for something like this, you know? Longing for someone to explore this with me and not just write about it in books and short stories.”

“Jacob, you're a solid writer, without a doubt. And honestly, in the little time that I've come to know you, you're an overall good seed. I see that your heart aches for something more, and I saw it when we first connected. That's one of the reasons I'm doing this for you. You know that writing has been therapeutic and medicinal, and as I mentioned before, I wouldn't have done this for you if I didn't like you or if I thought you were your average guy.”

Did that mean that Megan liked Jacob, or just liked him? No way would a woman who just liked a guy would simply dive into various diaper-related stories and scenarios with him, right?

“Now, let's try to put this conversation on hold for a bit, hmm? I have a feeling you won't be disappointed.”

“But I still have que-” Jacob protested, before the pacifier was popped back into his mouth.

“-I know, Jacob. But we mustn't stay in these story worlds for too long. Otherwise we might lose sight of what's real and what isn't. Now, back to Mommy Rena and little Ry-Ry!”

With that, Megan jumped right back into the role of Rena, as if the scene had just been paused. She continued cooing Jacob, but it wasn't long before she plucked a baby bottle and a couple of other items that Jacob couldn't quite make out from the diaper bag, before heading into the kitchen with Jacob.

“Now, I bet someone's a bit hungry, huh? I know Mommy is! Let's get you all fed, and if you're good and eat it all, then I'll give you something special.”

It wasn't long before the baby bottle was filled with some kind of juice, and a plate of leftover mashed potatoes, meat loaf, and mixed veggies was reheated. There was no high chair present, thankfully, but that didn't stop Rena from placing Jacob on her lap at the table. Sure enough, Rena fed him, but not before securing a large bib with a cartoon turtle on it around Jacob's neck. It wasn't just a simple feeding, either. Oh, no; it was the whole nine yards, including airplanes, trains, cutesy sounds, and many “accidental” misses to Jacob's mouth, requiring Rena to clean off his face with said babyish bib. Still, Jacob ate it all, as it was pretty delicious, and he'd never quite been pampered that way before.

Next came the bottle feeding. For that, Rena settled herself on the couch, cradling Jacob in her arms in a very similar way that Jacob was fed while being Leona's prisoner in the last story. The main differences this time around were that Rena would stop feeding Jacob each time he had a quarter of the bottle finished so she could burp him. The burping this time was just as one would burp a real baby; slung over Rena's shoulder, on a baby green burp rag. Jacob had never felt so small and helpless in his life...and yet, he found himself oddly okay with it. The bottle was empty in no time, and Jacob's stomach was clear of any and all bubbles for the time being.

“Good job, little baby! Mommy's so proud of you! You're doing so good being yourself in front of me! I'm sure it's making you pretty shy, but it's okay! We've got just a little more to explore!”

With that, Rena set the baby bottle down, and then laid Jacob on the couch beside her. She then smiled as she started removing her shirt and bra, making Jacob look away.

“Such a gentleman, giving Mommy her privacy,” Rena giggled and sang, “but this is the treat you get! You can look! Actually, you can do more than look. I clearly remember someone telling me they wanted to try breastfeeding!”

Was she for real? Jacob's manhood perked right back up, quickly engaging in an internal battle about whether it was morally correct of him to give into something he'd always wanted been curious but never one hundred percent sure about. He hesitated, but Rena paid no mind, revealing her ample, bare breasts, just waiting to be suckled. It didn't take long before Rena cradled Jacob once more, guiding the diapered man's head to her left nipple, softly cooing to him, “Go on, wittle baby...suckle for Mommy! You can do it! It's just like a baby bottle, except there's nothing in it!”

Jacob tried to turn his mouth away, but it was too late; Rena's nipple entered Jacob's mouth, and he submitted, awkwardly suckling at first, but soon finding himself a good and enjoyable rhythm. All the while, Rena simply cooed over him, stroking his hair and running her other hand along the front of Jacob's diaper once more. To say it was both a tender and intimate moment would've been an understatement. No, this was something far beyond that, in more ways than one. For as Jacob found himself lost in the moment, the food and drink he'd had for dinner seemed to catch up to him rather quickly. Far more quickly than in real life, it seemed. He hoped he could hide the fact from Rena. Then his stomach gurgled.

“Ohhh, goodness,” Rena giggled, “I think someone's tummy is trying to talk to Mommy! What's it saying, hmm?”

Jacob tried to sit up, but Rena simply shushed him and held him in place.

“No, no, baby boy. No need to get up. You keep on suckling from Mommy and just let it happen. Like I told you; we're exploring all of this.”

Jacob shook his head and mumbled from behind Rena's breast, wiggling softly. This made Rena giggle more, before her hand got to work on first tickling Jacob's stomach. He giggled in response, trying to cross his legs and hold his bladder. However, the story world had other plans, for in almost no time, Jacob felt his bladder release, wetting his thick, baby blue diaper with Rena's palm pressed right against it. The warmth covered Jacob's penis, balls, and eventually made its way to the bottom of his diaper, Rena giggling and smiling even more.

“That's it, baby. Awwww, don't worry. Mommy's here. You're doing so good, making a super wet diaper for me!” Rena cooed, keeping her hand on Jacob's diaper as he finished wetting it.

Still, Jacob's stomach gurgled once more.

Oh, no...not that. Jacob pleaded with himself, as Rena grinned.

Now that baby's done wetting his diaper...Mommy wants you to mess it. Can you do that for Mommy? Can you mess your diaper like a good baby while Mommy holds you, just like we talked about?”

As Rena asked this, her hand gently rubbed and groped Jacob's manhood through his diaper, making him moan as he got hard once more. He tried to shake his head and say no from behind Rena's breast, but she didn't listen. Instead, she placed a pacifier back into his mouth, then put him into a burping position with his head on her shoulder. Jacob mumbled more and tried to break free, but he was no match for his superheroine mommy's strength.

It's okay, baby. Mommy knows you're so shy, yes she does. Mommy's gonna pat your diapered bottom until baby's alllll done making his uh-ohs in his diaper.”

Rena held Jacob in place, as her other hand did exactly as she described, patting Jacob's diapered butt in varying speeds and firmness. As she did this, Jacob felt himself pass gas, blushing very hard and trying to process how he ended up over such a beautiful, strong woman's shoulder, in a very wet (and soon to be messy) diaper.

Go ahead, baby boy. Mess your diaper for mommy.” Rena cooed, soon patting Jacob's diaper after each word she spoke.

Make.” Pat.

A.” Pat.

Great.” Pat.

“Uh-oh.” Pat.

“In.” Pat.

“Your.” Pat.

“Diaper!” Pat, pat.

The patting sound of the diaper filled the room, as did Jacob's labored grunts and attempts to hold it in. Of course, this was mistaken for him being fussy, making Rena simply coo and pat him even more. Finally, he did the unthinkable; with a final grunt and a defeated sigh, Jacob felt the back of his diaper soon fill up, expanding slightly. Rena went from patting his diaper to instead keeping her hand on it, giving it very soft rubs as it expanded more.

“Awwwww, baby's making his messy uh-oh for Mommy! Let it alllll out, little Ry-Ry! Such a good baby, making a super full diaper for me! Mommy's gonna have to give someone a super diaper change soon, won't she? Won't she?”

Jacob was a tomato, his cheeks redder than he even though possible. And yet, he was still turned on despite that fact. Even after he was done messing his diaper, he could feel his member throbbing against his now warm and mushy diaper. Rena held Jacob out by his armpits once more, first giving him little kisses to his face and chest, and then moving her nose towards his full diaper, giving a few exaggerated sniffs.

“Ohhh, my! Someone's a stinky boy,” Rena cooed, turning Jacob around and looking at the back of his diaper before making him face her once more, “filled your diaper right up, huh? Well, Mommy's gotta change your diaper then, huh? But, uh oh! What's this?”

Rena looked directly towards Jacob's member, its outline formed in the diaper. She then brushed her nose slightly against it, making Jacob moan from behind his pacifier. With a smile, Rena very gently cradled Jacob once more, making his messy diaper press up against his backside ever softly. She then took gentle hold of Jacob's diapered front, slowly moving her hand along the outside of it in a back and forth motion, making Jacob move his hips softly against Rena's hand.

“Hmmm,” Rena giggled, “just as I thought. Someone is very excited! We can't change your diaper with that in the way, now can we? I think your diaper can hold one more mess, huh? Give mommy a super full diaper to change.”

Jacob suckled his pacifier harder as Rena spoke, her words turning him on nearly as much as her rubbing of his diaper. His diaper rustled, crinkled, and squished with each movement of either his hips or Rena's hand, both speeding up a little bit more.

“Don't say anything, baby. You've already wet and messed your diaper for Mommy Rena. Now it's time to make a special mess for me. Just enjoy yourself. Don't fight what you've been wanting to do all this time, baby Ry-Ry. Just let all of those feelings in there right into your big, thick, wet, messy, diaper!”

With the last five words of Rena's sentence, she patted Jacob's balls, making sure to hold her hand right up against them and his member when she finished. This made Jacob gasp in ecstasy as his juices spewed into his diaper in what he could only describe as the most earth-shattering orgasm he'd ever had. Better than any prior sexual encounter, story, art/comic, caption he'd experienced. This was insanely satisfying, especially with Rena holding him so close and only praising him more for what he'd just done. No sudden guilt, no words of disgust...just pure, uninterrupted bliss.

“Gooood boy,” Rena sang, giggling softly, “you did it! You showed part of your true self to me! I'm so proud of you!”

She kissed Jacob's forehead first, then Jacob returned the favor with a passionate kiss on Rena's lips. The kiss was given its all from both parties, with Jacob figuring it was merely part of the plot line. They continued kissing in this manner, running their fingers through each others' hair, paying no mind to the very full diaper between Jacob's legs.

“Jacob...” Rena whispered, catching Jacob off guard.

He backed away from the kiss, looking Rena in the eyes. However, it was no longer Rena he was staring at; it was Megan, back in her normal form.

“Shit, I'm sorry! I broke character.” Megan shook her head, clearly flustered. “That wasn't supposed to happen! Let's move on, hmm?”

Jacob was about to tell her it was okay, but Megan soon snapped her fingers, and the scene grew dark, with Megan fading, followed by the apartment they were both in, and eventually, Jacob.

“Megan , wait!” Jacob called out, before being sucked into the darkness once more.

• Like 4

Thank you, everyone! I'm glad you're still enjoying this one! While writing some of the stories within this story is difficult, I'm having a lot of fun writing it! 

Thank you! I wanted to try something completely different from what I'm accustomed to writing! :) Glad you're hooked!!

• 3 weeks later...

This was awesome! I really have to apologize for taking so long to get to it. I am still not feeling 100% and I find that what free time I have I need to sleep. I really am enjoying how the stories interact with what Jacob was thinking but that Megan still has enough freedom to change things enough that Jacob can’t be sure about what is coming next. You are doing an amazing job writing this story and I couldn’t be happier to give it a like. I am also looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

No need to apologize! I should be the one apologizing, as it takes me a bit of extra time to formulate Jacob's stories before diving into the next chapter. I'm glad you're enjoying this, though! This is unlike anything I've even attempted to write before.  :)

• 5 months later...

So, I have to apologize to ALL of you reading this. I admit that I let my writing slide to the wayside for quite a while. I put off finishing this next chapter after hitting severe writer's block, then letting my musical side take over. For that, I'm truly sorry. On the plus side, this story is nearly done, and I just finished Chapter 7 this afternoon. I hope you enjoy, and I'm sorry if you have to re-read the story for this to make sense!

Chapter 7
Had Jacob upset Megan somehow? Or perhaps, Megan grew upset with herself? Their exit from the Rena and Ryan story seemed so abrupt and without little explanation. What had made her get out of character? Was it their kiss? Was it the whole experience? Perhaps Megan had underestimated her own power. Jacob needed to sort this out! That, and Jacob had just finished completely filling his diaper, which, while oddly satisfying, didn't make him want a change any less.

Still in the darkness, Jacob was unable to see anything, including himself, but as he reached down to check the state of his diaper, he was surprised to notice that it was no longer there No, he wasn't naked, but appeared to have on the pants and shirt he'd been wearing before he got sucked into the strange worlds. 

“Megan?” Jacob called out, his voice echoing lightly. 

No answer.

“Megan,” Jacob repeated, “if I did something to upset you, I'm sorry.”

“Relax,” Megan's voice called out, “you did nothing wrong. I just needed a little rest.”

Jacob remained skeptical.

“Are you sure? I know you want me to get the firsthand experience with all of this, and I really do appreciate what you're doing for me. Seriously, this is amazing and one of a kind. Hell, you're one of a kind.”

“Oh, stop,” Megan hushed, before appearing directly in front of Jacob, “no need to flatter me.”

While their surroundings were still dark, Jacob noticed that both he and Megan became visible, as if each were their own source of light. Megan was dressed in her regular attire, and Jacob visually confirmed that he was indeed wearing pants and a shirt. 

“I'm being serious, Megan. You said it yourself. I feel we have a good connection, even if it's only been for a short time. I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of what you're doing for me.”

“Perish the thought. Like I said before, you're a good seed and I like you. Besides, remember one of the rules that indicates what happens in these worlds, stays in these worlds.”

Again, Megan seemed to dodge any genuine answers, hiding behind her magic and rules. But why?

“Well I like you, too, Megan.” Jacob replied.

“I should hope so! It'd be a little awkward if we were in this shindig together and you weren't fond of me.”

“That it would! Something tells me you'd get quite a bit of payback on someone who was less than kind or grateful for you doing something like this for them.”

“I mean, you're not wrong. If someone's being really bratty or spoiled, or acting all tough and overly dominant, then yes, I'd have no qualms about putting them in some diaper-related situation to embarrass the heck out of them.”

“I can't even imagine. I'm not even sure how I handled messing in that last story,” Jacob spoke quietly, lowering his voice to a mumble, “I'd never even done that before in real life.”

Despite his mumbling, Megan heard him, giggling and pinching his cheek, “Aww, really?! You mean you messed your diaper for the first time with me present?! How cute!”

“S-stop,” Jacob giggled, blushing, “it's not like I used the magic phrase, now did I? I mean, I thought about it, but...”

“But it felt kind of nice, right?” 

Jacob could only nod quietly, his cheeks still red.

“Hey,” Megan smiled, “it's fine. I'm glad I could help you get into character so well and so comfortably.”

“M-me, too.”

“Besides,” Megan continued, “it was kinda hot.”

She winked, making Jacob laugh sheepishly once more. 

“You're definitely not wrong about that. And you-or, I guess, Rena-”

“-Mommy Rena.” Megan corrected.

“Sorry...Mommy Rena, was very comforting and made it that much easier to get into my role.”

“I'm glad I could help!”

“Interesting that you broke character, though,” Jacob mused, daring to test the waters a little further, “I had no idea you needed some time in between magic spells to rest.”

Megan's cheeks burned slightly, and she bit her lip as she looked away.

“Y-yeah,” she stammered, “it, um, it happens sometimes, you know?”

“Ah, I see. I thought maybe you got a little distracted. Even though I know I played the role of Ryan, I still found myself feeling those emotions. If you felt the same way, maybe it-”

“-nope,” Megan interrupted, “just a little tired, was all. I think I'm feeling better now, though, so why don't we get through the next story! We've only got a few left! Oh, and I must say, you're handling this a lot better than I thought you would. Most people beg me to reverse whatever it is I offered to do for them.”

There she goes again, beating around the bush. Oh, well... Jacob thought, letting out a sigh in his head.

“I'm a writer. I'm addicted to the inexplicable. Where are we off to now?”

“I won't ruin the surprise.”

Megan snapped her fingers, with another bright light engulfing the two, as their journey to another one of Jacob's worlds began. Where would she take them this time? Jacob knew of a few possible stories, but admittedly, he'd also not double-checked the folder of unfinished works before sending it over. 

It wasn't long before the bright light faded, and soon Jacob found himself in a strange-looking lab, full of random devices and machinery he didn't recognize. The room had bright, fluorescent lights and pure white walls. In the center, Jacob noticed a tall, large capsule or pod that one could seemingly enter. Within the pod, a pair of what looked to be a pair of virtual reality glasses dangled, suspended by an array of wires.

“Isn't it marvelous, Ray?” he heard a female voice ask, making him turn. 

Sure enough, it was Megan. This time, she had black, shiny hair, and a pair of dark glasses on, making her look more like a librarian than anything else. She donned right jeans and a lab coat, both outlining her curves in great detail.

“What...is it, Dr. Higgins?” he asked inquisitively.

How did he know...?

Wait a minute...

“This is the secret project I've been working on! You know, the whole 'taking virtual reality to the next level' project? Well, this is it!”

“What makes this one so different? I've seen some of them before that look pretty similar.”

“Alright, Dr. Skeptical,” Dr. Higgins joked, “how about, 'Wow, great job, Dr. Higgins,' or 'Golly gee-whiz, Elaina! I'm so proud of you!'” 

Jacob knew where he was. No way would Megan make this story work, would she?

“S-sorry, Elaina. I know you've been working very hard on this. Have you tested it out yet?”

“Mmmm,” Dr. Higgins tapped her chin, “kind of? Like only in basic environments and settings. You know, like skydiving, skiing, walking through the woods. All of it looks, smells, and just feels so real! The artificial intelligence seems to be able to take anything you throw at it, and creates the environment around it. It even created a video game simulation based on a tiny bit of data I threw in last week!”

“Is it safe?”

“So far, so good! There's just a few more things I want to test with it. Which is why I asked you to come here this evening.”

“Oh?” Jacob asked.

“Yes, Ray,” Dr. Higgins swished her hair and adjusted her glasses, “I'm curious to see how it would react to a...let's say, more unpredictable environment. Remember all of those wacky cartoons, with all of the slapstick humor, exaggerated reactions, and over-the-top violence?”

“Yes?”

Dr. Higgins merely smiled and raised her eyebrows.

“Ohhh, no,” Jacob shook his head, “you want me to go in there and test it out?”

“Exactly! You've already mentioned a hundred times how you grew up watching all that stuff! Wouldn't it be cool to see how the program would interpret that for you? Like to live in a cartoon world, as a cartoon?”

“I mean, it sounds cool, but you know how I feel about all this technology.”

“Come on! Just give it a few minutes!”

“I'm not sure...”

Dr. Higgins took Jacob's hand, then looked into his eyes, begging him with her own.

“Come here and let me show you how it works.”

She then gently guided Jacob towards a massive computer station before pulling a second chair up, the two of them sitting before the extraordinarily large monitor. Dr. Higgins then typed in a few things on the keyboard, and a computer program popped up.

“So, pretty much, this program lets me enter in just about anything: likes, dislikes, elements to leave in or omit. Let's say you wanted to experience life in the world of Laffy Llama, but maybe you weren't too keen on potentially going through a scene where Laffy hits you on the head with a frying pan. With a few clicks of a mouse...and some command lines...”

Dr. Higgins adjusted her glasses before clacking away on the keyboard and clicking around the screen. Soon after, the program looked as though it filtered out “over-the-top violence”. 

“See? Now if you were to go in, it would make sure you didn't experience that! Of course, if you did want to experience it, you can do so without feeling any actual physical pain. Doesn't mean you wouldn't get dizzy and see stars like in the cartoon, though. Still, it's pretty cool. You can even add that ability to smell what's being portrayed, like a steaming apple pie, or feel other things that characters might feel, like being tickled.”

“If you've tested all of this, what else is there to test?” Jacob asked inquisitively.

“Well, I'm most curious to see how the A.I. responds to the user's stimuli. So if you're enjoying something, I need to see if it knows to keep doing what it's doing, or if you're terribly frightened by something, if it knows to either cut away, or even shut down and exit the program. Obviously, I want you in there because we have a mutual respect for one another, and with me here at the controls, I can override anything if you think it's too much. And, I can even monitor what you're going through in your virtual world, meaning I can see what you're seeing, kind of like a spectator mode in a video game.”

“You've really thought about everything, haven't you?”

“I'm not afraid of tooting my own horn...yes. Yes, I have. So? Care to give it a whirl?”

“I...”

“Ray, give it like, 10 minutes for me. If you enjoy it, you can stay in there longer. If you absolutely hate it, or you get too uncomfortable, I'll be here to take you back out of it and will never ask you to test it out again.”

Jacob knew how he wanted this story to unfold, which is what made him so hesitant. Could Megan truly do this? Why had he even sent her this story? It was pretty embarrassing for him, after all; a grown man wanting to live in some of the different cartoons he'd grown up with as a child. And with this story, there would be plenty of ABDL themes, just as the cartoons he'd actually grown up with contained. All of those references, those characters being sent through various diapering machines, or mistaken for a baby, or overly coddled and cared for by a female character who made it her life mission to feed, burp, and change her charge, regardless of their age or pleas to escape. 

And yet, despite all of his hesitation, Jacob's curiosity still got the best of him. Where else would he get to experience such a thing? That, and Ray, his protagonist in the story, was quite prone to pleasing others, even if it meant being practically forced outside of his comfort zone.

“O-okay, Dr.,” Jacob sighed, “I'll try it out. Just don't pull any tricks like last time!”

“What on Earth are you talking about?”

“Your last invention? The shrink ray? You shrunk me down to two feet tall for an entire weekend? Any of that ring a bell?”

“Oh, that,” Dr. Higgins chuckled, “eh, it was all in the name of science! And besides, you looked pretty cute, being picked up so easily and so tiny!”

“Can we just get this over with?”

With a nod, Dr. Higgins first showed Jacob the various cartoon scenes she'd have him experiment with. While none of the cartoons seemed out of the ordinary, Jacob knew damn well what would happen next.

Next, Dr. Higgins led Jacob to the large capsule before instructing him to put the glasses on. With an audible gulp, Jacob complied, entering the enclosure and carefully putting the seemingly bulky contraption on his head. He was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't all that heavy, and actually fit quite comfortably. 

“You can pretty much move freely within the confines of this observatory, Ray.” Dr. Higgins commented.

“Won't the wires get all tangled if I twist and turn and whatnot?”

“Not these wires. They're special science wires.”

Jacob rolled his eyes, forgetting that Dr. Higgins couldn't see them from behind his virtual reality goggles. He watched as his part-colleague, part-friend, part-friend with benefits left the capsule, sliding the glass door shut behind her. 

“Can you hear me?” Jacob heard Dr. Higgins' voice from what he presumed to be a radio attached to his glasses.

“U-um, yes.”

“Okay, great. Let's give this a whirl, shall we?”

Jacob heard some mechanical whirring sounds and computer blips, and soon, his vision went pitch black, before slowly fading into what he soon recognized as Laffy Llama's cartoon-ish world. The bright green grass, the completely still trees and mountains in the background, the iconic little log cabin where Laffy lived, all right before his eyes! 

Looking down, Jacob gasped as he noticed something about himself: his hands, his feet..his entire body, was animated! He'd become a cartoon as well! 

“Can you still hear me?” he heard Dr. Higgins ask.

“Yes! This is insane!”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

“Right now, it's a very good thing! I can't believe this!”

“We're just getting started,” Dr. Higgins giggled, “watch this! This is still a somewhat controlled environment, so I'm going to put in one of those whipped cream pies and have it land right in your face before you have any time to react!”

“W-what?! No, don't!” Jacob exclaimed, covering his face with his arms and hands. 

Sliding his fingers slightly apart, he suddenly saw a hovering whipped cream pie before him. It hadn't yet hit him in the face. He figured he'd try to take hold of it quickly. However, as soon as his hands left his face, the pie hit Jacob head on, a loud, cartoony “thwump” sound playing as it happened. The whipped cream smelled and even tasted like whipped cream, although it was now all over Jacob's face.

“Okay, now you're a cartoon, so remember some of the basics. You can wipe the whipped cream off in one quick motion with your hands. It should come off clean, as if nothing ever happened.”

“If you say so...” Jacob sighed, not amused by Dr. Higgins' “test”. 

Still, Jacob did as instructed, taking the back of his hand and wiping it across his face, as if he were clearing his face of sweat. Sure enough, the whipped cream fell right off, disappearing as it hit the ground.

“Wow!” Jacob gleamed.

“See? Pretty cool, huh?”

“This is pretty cool!”

“I told you! Now, let's see what happens when Laffy the Llama sees that you're here.”

Suddenly, the cabin door opened, and out came what was no doubt Laffy, looking exactly as he did in the actual cartoons. He stood as though he were a human, despite being based off of an animal, and he wasn't anatomically correct by any means (Jacob was thankful for that). The animated llama jumped from the cabin, leaping high into the air with an audible woosh, followed by the ever-identifiable sound of something falling, almost like a whistle. 

Jacob soon saw a shadow appear right next to where he stood, getting bigger and bigger the with each passing moment, the falling, whistling sound descending even further. Just as Laffy was about to hit the ground, Jacob covered his ears, expecting a loud crash or explosion to happen. Laffy, however, stopped just short of landing feet first on the ground, causing the falling sound to stop. He then floated softly, until both of his feet touched the grass. Jacob slowly uncovered his ears, and as soon as he did, he was greeted with a loud exploding sound, startling him.

“What's happenin', Mac?” Laffy asked, giving Jacob a nudge.

Just like when I watched him growing up! Jacob thought.

As Jacob thought this, a thought bubble appeared above his head, his thoughts in plain view for all to see.

“A fan, eh? Sorry to burst your bubble,” Laffy said, producing a pin out of nowhere and popping Jacob's thought bubble, “but I don't do autographs.”

A trombone could be heard in the background, playing a quick but sad tune.

“No need for an autograph, Laffy! Just meeting you is good enough for me!” Jacob excitedly replied.

“That deserves a handshake! Put 'er there, pahtnah!” Laffy spoke in a very poor attempt of a cowboy accent.

Would Laffy have a buzzer in his hand? Another pie out of nowhere? A spring-loaded boxing glove? If Dr. Higgins was right in what she had said, then Jacob wouldn't feel any real pain. Reluctantly, Jacob extended his hand, shaking Laffy's, smiling as he did so. In typical cartoon fashion, Laffy rapidly shook Jacob's hand, so much so that Jacob found himself shaking wildly, getting dizzy. He lost his balance for a moment, seeing rotating stars circling around his head.

“Nice to meet you.” Jacob groaned, shaking his head to get the stars to float away.

“Right, but enough chit-chat,” Laffy said, “it's a little too quiet around here. Usually means Ernest Fudiddle isn't too far away. I'd rather deal with him than the other one, though.”

“The other one?” 

“Use your noggin,” Laffy knocked on Jacob's head, a knocking sound following suit, “I'm talking about M-”

BLAM! BLAM! The sound of gunfire erupted, and Jacob could see bullets with red and orange flame trails whiz past him and Laffy.

“Looks like I spoke too soon! I'm outta here!” Laffy exclaimed, before speeding off in a whoosh, smokey trail behind him and all.

Before Jacob had any time to ask Laffy to wait up, a familiar voice spoke.

“Say, who're you?” the oafish voice asked.

Before even looking, Jacob knew who it was: Ernest Fudiddle. Sure enough, the rather large cartoon male had his iconic plaid vest and fur cap on, shotgun in hand, which happened to be pointed at Jacob. While it was a cartoon, having a weapon pointed at him still made him uneasy.

It's just a cartoon. You've seen this a hundred times, Jacob thought to himself. 

“Um, I'm Jacob,” Jacob hesitantly replied, “nice to meet you.”

“Did you see a lamentable llama around here just now?” Ernest asked, ignoring Jacob's introduction.

Apparently, Ernest hadn't noticed the smoke trail yet, so Jacob stood in front of it, trying to block the villain's point of view.

“Lamentable llama? No.”

“Oh, really? Because I thought I heard him talking just a moment ago,” Ernest looked around, his eyes suddenly extending outward, looking up and around Jacob's body, “are you sure you didn't see him?”

“He said he didn't see me, dopey!” Laffy's voice could be heard way off in the distance.

“Ohhhhhhhh,” Ernest growled, his face turning beet red as the sound of a teakettle filled the air, “I'll get you!”

Ernest zoomed away just as fast as Laffy had, firing his gun far more times than a real one could be fired in one sitting. With a giggle and smile, Jacob watched and listened, hearing the two classic cartoon characters bickering as the zooming and whooshing sound of them running through the woods played.

Suddenly, Jacob felt a tap on his shoulder. A large white hand floating in the air snapped its fingers, then made the gesture for Jacob to follow it.

“What are you up to now, Dr. Higgins?” Jacob sighed, before asking the hand, “I'm guessing I'm supposed to follow you.”

“Of course, dummy! You know how these old cartoons go! It's been fun thus far, hasn't it?” Dr. Higgins' voice chuckled.

“I guess...”

The hand then pointed, and in true classic cartoon fashion, the scene of Laffy's typical adventures were cut off by a large, dark blue, factory-looking building.

“Oh, this doesn't look foreboding at all.” Jacob rolled his animated eyes, before carefully making his way towards the building.

“Oh, stop,” Dr. Higgins huffed, “I'm not putting you in any danger. If anything, this will probably be one of the best parts!”

Jacob grunted, pushing open the ridiculously large door leading into the building. Upon entering, it was almost impossible to see anything, except for a dimly lit, flickering sign that read, “Amazing Automation Abound”. A tingle shot up Jacob's spine, as more memories of what he'd watched as a kid flooded his mind. He knew what would most likely happen there, and quickly tried to leave.

“Ohh no,” Jacob shook his head, “no way.”

“Guess you just need a little,” Dr. Higgins spoke, just as the large hand pushed Jacob into a wall, “push?”

Unbeknownst to Jacob, the wall he'd just been pushed into had a large red button on it, the weight of his body pushing it with ease. The building lit up like a Christmas tree, making him gasp. The floor beneath him suddenly moved, making him fall on his butt with an, “Oomph!”

As soon as he tried rolling off of the moving belt, side-rails emerged, making escaping impossible.

“Welcome to Amazing Automation Abound,” a female voice spoke from what Jacob imagined was a loudspeaker system, “please remain seated for this interactive tour.”

Overcome with both excitement and anxiety, Jacob gulped, staying seated and participating in the tour that he knew would end with such an embarrassing end. The first stop was the “Food-O-Matic”, which allowed the user to think of any type of food or drink they wanted, and it would appear out of the machine almost instantly. Jacob foolishly asked for a beer, thinking one wouldn't do him any harm and would help take some of the edge off. However, in the cartoon world, alcohol usually led to dizziness for a brief period of time. He quickly gulped down the beer, which actually tasted pretty darn good for a cartoon.

“Ahh, that hit the spot!” Jacob sighed as a robotic hand came out from the ceiling, taking the 

Once again, in typical animated fashion, the beer hit him like a ton of bricks. No, he didn't feel nauseous or anything, but the hiccups came, followed by the stars around his head, and his voice sounded slurred, his surroundings swirling a bit.

“Continuing the tour now.” the voice from the loudspeaker stated.

In his drunken haze, Jacob was led through the “Closet-O-Matic” next, which organized all clothing by type, color, and size, followed by a whole bunch of other “Matic” brand inventions that he did his best to focus on. The moving floor he was on stopped a few moments later, and the loudspeaker voice boomed once more.

“Please state your satisfaction of the tour thus far.”

“Go-goo-” Jacob slurred, trying to say he was good.

“Unable to understand, please repeat.” the voice requested.

C'mon, say good, damn it! Jacob thought to himself.

“U-um, goooo-d.” Jacob slurred again.

“Unable to understand, please repeat.” the voice repeated, getting Jacob flustered.

A robotic ear came down from the ceiling this time, placing itself right up to Jacob's mouth.

“Goo-” Jacob hiccuped mid-speech, “goo-!”

“Your response was, 'goo-goo.' Redirecting to Caretaker-O-Matic.”

As Murphy's law would have it, the alcohol's effects wore off just as the female's voice stated its intentions. Jacob attempted to protest, but as soon as his mouth opened, the robotic ear went away, a white gloved hand taking its place, pacifier in its grasp. It quickly put the pacifier into Jacob's mouth with a cartoon-ish “pop” sound. Any time Jacob tried to spit it out or speak, the sound of the pacifier being suckled filled the room.

“Hush now, little one,” the female voice began speaking again, “time to get you taken care of.”

“Mpghh!” Jacob blushed as the large pacifier would not come out.

“Relax, Raymond,” Dr. Higgins' voice giggled from out of nowhere, “it was just a silly prank that I had to play. Let me get you out of here.”

There was a long pause, the moving floor taking Jacob to his destination.

“Uh oh,” Dr. Higgins sighed, “the program isn't responding to my commands. I wonder-aw, damn it!”

Jacob could hear Dr. Higgins fumbling through some things, the sound of a keyboard clacking and clicking as loud as could be.

“Mpgh?” Jacob asked from behind the pacifier.

“This, um, this might take a little while, Ray. Some of the wires where I enter the commands shorted out, so it might take some time to replace. The program will not hurt you, I promise, but I can't stop it from doing whatever it's going to do!”

Jacob's eyes widened, yelling from behind the pacifier as he was whisked away to the Caretaker-O-Matic area. As the name implied, the machine and section resembled that of a large nursery; changing tables, diapers and babyish supplies, highchairs, changing mats, playpens...anything the mind could think of that was needed to care for a little one. 

A large robotic eye came down from the ceiling this time, shining a bright blue light on Jacob; it was scanning him! The words, “Current size and clothing confirmed” were spoken in a robotic voice, and suddenly, the floor that Jacob sat upon turned into a springboard, gently launching him in the air into a pair of many waiting robotic hands. These hands were not cold, but rather felt warm and comfortable. However, Jacob still gently struggled to break free, watching as all of the babyish items in the room grew in size. They were adjusting to his body measurements!

The hands then carried Jacob over to the baby blue changing table, setting him gently down. Some of the hands held him in place, as more hands appeared, quickly removing his clothing with ease. One of the hands quickly covered Jacob's manhood, as more hands came down, holding a very large and thick diaper, powder, rash cream, and a rattle. A painstakingly embarrassing lull-a-bye started playing, as a ridiculously coddling, motherly voice sang.

“Time to get the baby all snug in his diapers and sent to his forever home!”

The lull-a-bye continued while the hands got to work, unfolding the diaper, powdering Jacob's diaper area, lifting his legs, and all of the other embarrassing poses he could imagine while being changed like an infant. The rash cream definitely smelled like rash cream, as the scent combined with that of the baby powder and babyish diaper. Meanwhile, Jacob simply could not move, let alone for his head as he continued mumbling and blushing hard from behind the pacifier, which now seemed to make him involuntarily suckle.

Meanwhile, Jacob swore he could hear Dr. Higgins laughing in the background. Being that he had never finished writing this story, he knew this was similar to how he would have played out the scene. He just never, ever thought he'd actually experience something like it firsthand!

When the diaper was finally brought up between his legs and taped up, the hands then gently lifted Jacob up by his armpits, as more hands ran along the leg gathers and waistband of the diaper. Other hands smoothed out and patted the cartoonishly thick diaper, which Jacob knew would make it impossible to stand.

“There we go, baby's all set! Now, have a safe trip!” 

Jacob was then brought to a robotic stork and dropped into its cloth bag, before being flown off to who knew where.

“Ray,” Dr. Higgins chuckled, “I'm still working on fixing this, but I'm sorry...you're just...you're just so darn cute! Ahh! I can't get over this! You look so comfy and embarrassed, more so than when I shrank you!”

Knowing he couldn't speak due to the pacifier, Jacob instead did what any cartoon character would do; he used his mind to create a thought bubble. The bubble popped up above his head with the words, “REALLY?!?!” and an angry face filling it.

“Oh, stop! You're not hurt, are you? I mean, maybe your pride or dignity are suffering a bit, but physically, you're okay. I promise I'll get you out of there as soon as I can...but I have to admit, the misadventure you're going through is quite distracting! If cartoon history repeats itself as it should, I imagine you're being taken to someone who will most likely mistake you for an actual baby!” Dr. Higgins giggled.

This didn't make Jacob any less embarrassed. He knew Dr. Higgins was right. And sure enough, the stork stopped in front of a larger than average cartoon house, pulled a big baby basket out of thin air, setting it down on the porch and plopping Jacob into it. The stork then rang the ball and flew away.

“Who is it?!” This voice sounded like Megan's, but sounded overly cutesy and maternal, just like the old cartoons Jacob had grown up watching.

Jacob frantically tried to get away, trying to break out from the cloth he was covered in so he could climb out of the basket, but he was too late. The door opened, and out came a tall, beautiful giantess of a woman, who looked like a cartoon version of Megan, except with bright blonde hair. She wore black pants and shoes, a red shirt, and a white apron.

“Nobody ever comes to Miss Myla's house!” she sang, apparently not yet noticing the diapered man before her. 

That quickly changed, however, as “Miss Myla” looked down and gasped, her eyes meeting Jacob's.

“Ohmygoodnessit'sanittybittybabyatmydoorstep!” she squealed and spoke at a hundred words a second.

“Mpgh, mpgh!” Jacob tried to spit the pacifier out to speak once more.

“All of the itty bitty baby wabies I take care of always seem to run away, but now I have my very own come to me! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!”

The voice and cutesy talk was embarrassing, over-the-top, and meant to make Jacob feel absolutely like a baby. It worked like a charm. Megan—or, Miss Myla, according to the story—bent down and scooped Jacob up without a hitch, pulling him into her warm body and snuggling him ridiculously tight, just like the old cartoons. Jacob again mumbled from behind his pacifier, to which of course, Miss Myra was able to remove as if it were never actually stuck in Jacob's mouth.

“Awww, my own wittle snookums! What is it, little baby? Hmm? Tell Miss Myla!”

Jacob wanted to scream out to Dr. Higgins to hurry up and fix this. And so he did. Or, at least, he thought he did, for the cartoon world had other plans. Instead of words coming out of his mouth, the canned voice of a little baby crying was heard, cartoon tears flowing out of Jacob's eyes like water fountains. Damn this unfinished story!

“Ohhh, I think someone's cranky-wanky! Well don't you worry, I'm gonna feed you, and burp you, and bounce you, and play with you, and change all of your diapers! We're gonna have so much fun, yes we are!” Miss Myla cooed before quickly popping the pacifier back into Jacob's mouth, immediately silencing the babyish cries.

Jacob found himself being carried into the cartoon house, where everything looked to be in Miss Myla's size. It truly felt like Jacob was a baby in this scenario, as the furniture in the living room was up to his chest! He'd have to climb up everything if he wanted to get anywhere!

Miss Myla quickly brought Jacob to the kitchen, where she plopped him into a large highchair, before securing a baby green bib around his neck, which read, “Miss Myla's Bestest Baby”. The tray was latched in so Jacob couldn't escape or move his arms.

He watched as the motherly figure before him pulled out a large baby bottle and a large jar of baby, followed by a baby spoon.

“Let's get some num-nums in your tum-tum!” Miss Myla cooed, pulling up a chair and quickly opening the jar of baby food, which Jacob saw had the flavor of “Mush” on it, just like the old cartoons once more.

Oh God, no... Jacob gulped.

Miss Myla took a large, mushy spoonful of the baby mush, quickly removed Jacob's pacifier, then said, “Now open wide for the baby food train!”

Jacob used the split moment of freedom to try to speak once more, hoping it worked this time.

“Megan, wait! This is-” Jacob spoke, but was cut off by the cartoonish baby food being shoved into his mouth, his cheeks swelling up before a very audible gulping sound could be heard.

It didn't really taste bad, but it was a lot, with large portions of the mush ending up around his mouth and on his bib. 

“Isn't it so yummy-wummy, baby boy? Hmm?” Miss Myla cooed and giggled.

The scene seemed to fast-forward each time Miss Myla scooped up another spoonful, but then slowed down just as she got ready to feed Jacob, making sure to add some other cutesy comment each time. Jacob felt his stomach fill right up, too, and it wasn't long before the large jar was empty.

“Awww good job! Good thing I have your bib on, because goodness, you're a messy eater!”

“You're the one who fed me such large amounts!” Jacob complained.

“Aww yes, Miss Myla hears you! So yummy!”

That's when it hit Jacob: his speech towards this character was not understood or completely ignored. Growing up, the cartoons he had watched always portrayed something similar, where a character being treated in such an infantile manner would cry, call for help, try to explain themselves, but the one doing the babying always misunderstood or just didn't seem to listen. What a predicament to be in!

Miss Myla wiped Jacob's face with the bib, and soon unlatched the highchair and scooped him up, carrying him and the baby bottle into the living room, where a large rocking chair awaited them. Miss Myla sat down, propping Jacob up in her arms, before producing the large baby bottle and sticking it right in his mouth. Despite Jacob's full stomach, the bottle was involuntarily suckled, the sound filling the room, and Jacob's cartoon stomach visibly expanding. He found this so funny growing up, but being on the receiving end of it felt so surreal and embarrassing!

The bottle seemed to empty in almost no time, and Jacob knew what was next.

“Time for burpy-wurpies! Make a big giant burp for me, baby boy!” Miss Myla cooed, slinging Jacob over her shoulder and patting his back and butt lightly.

Both a visible and audible belch escaped Jacob's mouth, making the house shake, while simultaneously making Jacob's stomach go back down to its normal size. He sighed in relief, no longer feeling ridiculously full.

“All better,” Miss Myla sang, pausing only for three seconds before saying, “time to play catch and bounce the baby-waby!”

Before Jacob could give his disapproval, the pacifier was popped back into his mouth, and Miss Myla stood up, holding Jacob by his armpits and quickly sitting on the furry rug on the floor. She continued to hold Jacob up and at arm's length, before tossing him up into the air. Not being a huge fan of heights or things that defied gravity, Jacob's eyes widened as he felt himself go way up into the air, only to gently float back down, per cartoon's laws of physics. He was caught in Miss Myla's arms, and when he was, she bounced the diapered man on her large knee, his diaper crinkling loudly and his stomach starting to gurgle a bit.

This didn't stop Miss Myla, however. She continued the game, smirking a little bit more each time Jacob's stomach grew louder. Jacob mustered as much energy as he could to not release his bladder and bowels into his diaper, apprehensive about how that would pan out in a cartoon world. 

With a final toss, catch, and bounce, Miss Myla held Jacob at arm's length once more, still cooing over him and giving him loud smooches all over his face.

“Hmmm, doesn't look like the baby needs a new diaper just yet.” she pouted, making Jacob blush.

Once again, the laws of the cartoon world came into play, and just as Miss Myla finished her phrase, Jacob felt a quick ping in his stomach and bladder, a thwump sound being heard right afterwards. His diaper filled up rather quickly, with little to no strain from Jacob. He was mortified. Despite being in this strange world, he never imagined what a diaper that full could even feel like! While it didn't fall off of his waist, it drooped down to his knees, squishing and swaying with the slightest movement!

“Oh! There it is! There's the fully-wully, stinky-winky diaper that needs changing! At least I think it does!”

Miss Myla knew it needed changing, but Jacob knew one of his biggest kinks was being checked. Jacob found himself being turned around, as he felt a nose press into the back of his diaper first, followed by the waistband being pulled out at the back, the occasional, “Hmm...” coming from Miss Myla. Jacob was then bounced a bit, the diaper squishing loudly and making him grimace in embarrassment.

“Oh, yup! We've got a super stinky baby on our hands, don't we?! Let's go ahead and change that icky diapie!”

The diaper change was no less embarrassing for Jacob, taking place not on a changing table like normal, but instead on one of those vinyl changing mats, right on the floor. It was a slow process, too, with large puffs of powder conveniently censoring his manhood as Miss Myla cooed and coddled him just like a mother would her little baby. With the new, thicker diaper finally in place, Jacob was sat up and placed on all fours, Miss Myla quickly going to the corner of the living room.

“Come on, little diapered baby boy. Crawl to me! Crawl to Miss Myla and then we'll put you to bed for a nap! I've got a special surprise for my new baby when he wakes up!”

Jacob hesitantly did as he was told, still torn between loving the humiliation and sacrificing what dignity he had left in front of his iconic cartoon caregiver. His legs remained rather far apart as he crawled, the diaper restricting his movement quite a bit. However, with some effort, he made it into Miss Myla's arms, and was greeted by extremely loving snuggles and kisses. 

“Awwww, there he is! Goodness, my new baby boy is so well-behaved! Most babies I've cared for always get upset and are very shy! But not you! Oh no! This will make your surprise that much better!” Miss Myla cooed as she carried Jacob through the house, bringing him to a very large crib with bars so high and spaced out just enough that he knew he could not escape.

He wondered what the surprise was, and tried to convey his curiosity in his eyes to his caregiver. Miss Myla set Jacob on his tummy in his crib, patting and rubbing his diapered butt lovingly.

“Ohh, I can't keep the surprise to myself, even though I know it might excite my little baby too much for him to get some sleep!”

Jacob then gave her a look, meaning to say, “Out with it already!”

“We're gonna have a baby shower for the new baby boy, with all of Miss Myla's other friends who love babies just as much as she does! Everyone's gonna wanna feed you and hold you and diaper you up and...and...ohh! It'll be wonderful,” Miss Myla giggled, patting Jacob's diaper a few more times before saying, “sleep tight!”

No way. Even he hadn't mustered up the courage to write up that kind of story. Jacob knew he didn't have the mental fortitude to withstand a group babying!

“Raymond,” Dr. Higgins' voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere, making Jacob sit up in the crib, “I fixed the problem...um, like 20 minutes ago...”

“Mppgh??!” Jacob huffed from behind the pacifier. 

“Oh, sorry, hang on.” Dr. Higgins spoke once more, the sound of a typing keyboard filling the scene.

Suddenly, the pacifier vanished out of Jacob's mouth, allowing him to speak once more.

“20 minutes ago?!” Jacob complained. “I'm about to be thrown into a baby shower full of overly-doting females who will probably think of much more ridiculous scenarios to put me through! You gotta get me out of here!”

“I know, and I'm sorry! I was going to get you out of there sooner, but...”

“But what?”

“Well, it was pretty hot watching you in that situation, all helpless and hardly able to do anything on your own and have to be pampered and cared for. And, um, I'm not the only one who thought so.”

“What do you mean? Who else is there?” Jacob said nervously.

“Nobody! Just..you'll see. Let me bring you back here.”

Just a few moments later, Jacob found himself snapped out of the cartoon world, and back into Dr. Higgins' lab. He quickly took off the headset, looking around to see if Dr. Higgins had brought any of her friends to witness her colleague's humiliation. She hadn't.

However, Dr. Higgins wasn't wrong about not being the only one turned on, for Jacob felt a familiar tingling in his trousers, and looking down, noticed his manhood stood at full attention.

“Looks like I found a little bit of a secret out about you, didn't I, Raymond?” Dr. Higgins grinned.

“H-hey, this doesn't go around anywhere, okay? I don't know what happened or why I'm so aroused.” Jacob lied. 

“Mhm,” Dr. Higgins giggled, “well I promise this will stay between us.......as long as I delete the footage.”

Dr. Higgins held a remote in her hand, and with the click of a button, Jacob watched his cartoon antics take place, from visiting his favorite cartoon llama, to being completely and utterly babied by the tall, blonde giantess. Jacob looked back at Dr. Higgins, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

“I'll strike you a deal: I'll make sure nobody else sees this little science experiment we had this evening,” Dr. Higgins paused, approaching Jacob and soon speaking in Miss Myla's voice, “if I get to feed you, and burp you, and bounce you, and play with you, and change all of your diapers!”

She then winked, and as she did, the scene ended, the white light engulfing Jacob and his surroundings. He hoped that when he was brought back to Megan this time, that she'd be willing to talk more.

• Like 3

Thank you, everyone! :)❤️ I will definitely continue working on this more. I do not want to keep it lingering out there for too long!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mornin, everyone! So I finally finished Chapter 8! It is a little shorter than normal, but I did my best to pace it nicely. We are nearing the end of Jacob and Megan's story, so I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 8
When the bright light faded, Jacob found himself back on the magic beach that Megan had taken him to during one of their early encounters. He noticed he was on a green blanket, wearing nothing but a diaper and blue shirt. Looking to his left, he saw Megan propping herself up with her elbow, facing him. She wore a dark purple dress, and judging by the multiple shoulder straps, Jacob presumed she had some kind of swimwear on beneath it.

“Well, hello there,” Megan said with a smile, “looks like I got you out of there in the nick of time, huh?”

“That was by far the most surreal experience of them all,” Jacob replied with a nod, “like it was cool, but man, that was so overly cutesy. I don't think I'd have lasted if I had to deal with a group of women cooing and baby talking me.”

“Hey, don't forget that this is really coming from you and your imagination.” Megan chuckled.

“I know, I know. I guess some things are more fun to read about than actually experience!”

“Oh, so you'd never want to be diapered and pampered by a group of women?”

“I mean, maybe,” Jacob answered shyly, “but I think I'd be overwhelmed. I've read plenty of stories about it. I guess that's something I'd want to experience firsthand, in real life, rather than in a fictional setting like my story.”

Megan tapped her chin before saying, “That's fair. Then again, you haven't really experienced any of these things with anyone before me.”

“No, but you make it feel so real and natural. And I know I probably sound like a broken record, but you're sure this isn't wearing you down? Like, it doesn't take its toll on you or anything?”

“Not one bit.” Megan reassured Jacob.

“Okay, because I know you broke character a little while ago. Wasn't sure if that was too much strain on you, or...”

Jacob knew exactly what he wanted to say, but as he always did with women he was interested in, he beat around the bush. Sure, he had a feeling Megan had taken a liking to him, but in his own flawed, awkward way of doing things, he didn't want to be the one to initiate that part of the conversation.

“...or what?”

Damn it...I'm so bad at this! Jacob thought to himself.

“Well,” Jacob stammered, before speaking very quickly, “I picked up on a couple of things. Like with the Mommy Rena scene, when we were in character, you called my name, not Ryan's, and when you did, I saw you there, not Mommy Rena. And you got all flustered about it a few times. Then, you also mentioned some of the scenes have been really hot and interesting. Now I'm probably overthinking this like I always do when I'm starting to like someone and I think they might like me, so I also know there's a chance that you playing the characters in my stories might not be a true reflection of who you are as a person, but...”

Jacob paused as he saw Megan's eyebrows raise, her cheeks brighten up a bit, and a smile come across her face.

“...but?”

“But I want to believe that you're starting to like me, because I'm starting to like you. And now I've probably said too much, as always.”

“No,” Megan replied, “you said just the right amount. That was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me.”

“W-wait, really?” Jacob blushed.

“Yes, really.”

Megan blushed, looking at Jacob for a moment before averting her eyes to the ocean, her smile bigger than before..

“Does that blush and smile mean I'm correct?” 

Jacob's heart fluttered as he held his breath, a certain eagerness about him. Would Megan have similar feelings? Would she think they'd be incompatible because of her magic? His mind quickly wandered, tearing him in two with its five million potential outcomes of their current conversation.

“It does. Yes, Jacob, I am beginning to like you. But before I met you, I became attracted with your written voice, and your characters in your finished stories, hoping you wouldn't be some a-hole, stuck-up writer who thought he was better than the rest of the world. And I'll be completely honest with you: I had no idea what to expect as far as a response to my initial message to you, let alone this whole adventure we've been experiencing together. I thought maybe you'd back out, or it would get to be too much and you'd never talk to me again.”

“I almost did back out,” Jacob admitted, “and maybe towards the beginning of our adventure I thought about running the other way, but I'm glad I didn't.”

He smiled at Megan, making her look away ever slightly as her own smile widened. Then, Megan scooted a little closer to Jacob, resting her head on his shoulder with a sigh. The sigh sounded like one of both happiness and uncertainty, but that didn't stop Jacob from gently putting his arm around Megan. His hand touched her silky skin, while he gently caught the fragrance of sweet perfume and the ocean.

“So, what happens when we finish our time here?”

“I suppose we'd have to get to know each other a little more and see what becomes of it.”

“Don't sound so enthusiastic about it,” Jacob said with a hint of sarcasm, “I'm up in Raleigh, so we're really not all that far apart from each other.”

“Distance isn't really something I'm too concerned about.” Megan said, sighing once more.

Something was up. Perhaps she was hiding something. Maybe it was forbidden for witches to be with humans, or maybe she just had some apprehensions about dating.

“What is it that you're concerned about, then?” Jacob asked inquisitively.

There was another long pause, the waves crashing against the shore filling the silence between the two.

“I'm not usually one to be this forthcoming with people, Jacob,” Megan sighed, pausing for a bit longer, “but there are some things to know about me.”

“Megan, it's okay. You can tell me.”

“Okay, so I told you that I live on the beach, and that I come from a long lineage of witches. We are, in fact, bound to the beach. That is, we can never stray too far from the sand and the ocean, otherwise we die.”

“That's...that's awful,” Jacob frowned, “how far away can you get?”

“The most I've wandered was three miles, and even that took a toll on my body. So, pretty much, I can't physically travel anywhere that isn't a beach, which I obviously can't explain to too many people. That plays a huge part in why I love reading so much.”

Jacob already had the gears in his head turning, thinking of ways to bring the experiences to Megan, either through his own writing, or virtual reality, or even finding a museum close to the beach that would allow her to “visit” those places. Besides, Jacob loved the beach! If it all worked out, he'd be perfectly fine with living off the ocean!

“I also need to let you know of my personal appearance.”

Personal appearance? Had Megan's body been born with hundreds of birthmarks? Or, was she truly a lot older than she looked, and in reality, she was actually over a century old? Wait! What if she was...?

“Y-you're not going to tell me you've been catfishing me, are you?” Jacob asked worriedly.

“What? No,” Megan couldn't help but chuckle, “of course not. I've had people attempt to catfish me in the past, and I have no shame in admitting that I turned them into actual catfish for a few hours.”

“O-oh! Well, uh, glad I am who I say I am, then!”

“Agreed. Anyway, what you see here in our subconscious, is almost exactly how I look in real life. But this here,” Megan said, pointing to her left knee and running her hand down her leg and foot, “is missing. I was born without it. All the magic in the world, and there is no known remedy to restore that which never existed in the first place. I've tried prosthetic legs, and they just weren't for me. I'll admit that I'm extremely self-conscious about it, to the point where I almost always wear long dresses. You can only handle so many people staring at you or getting all uncomfortable as you hobble around, before you just get fed up with it. Needless to say, I really, um...I really don't get out much.”

“It's a good thing I'm more of an introvert than anything else, then.” Jacob smiled, before continuing. “I'm sorry, Megan. I can't imagine how hard that must be. Look at you, though. You're a beautiful woman, you've got a great sense of humor, you're kind, and you're not kink-shaming me.”

“Oh, stop,” Megan blushed, “jeez, this is the part where guys usually start hitting me up for sex or begging me for a spell or enchantment.”

“I'm not those guys. I am nowhere near perfect, and I have my fears and insecurities, just like you.” Jacob admitted.

“Oh? Do tell.”

“It's probably easier if I show you.”

“Show me?”

“Yeah,” Jacob nodded, “that is, if you're up to it. I know I only sent you a handful of stories, but this is one that I've been working on for quite some time. It's more of a realistic fiction piece, but it's got some of the truest parts of me scattered throughout. It isn't finished just yet, but it's almost done.”

“Hmm...you didn't send it over with the others.” Megan tapped her chin.

“No, I didn't. I was a little shy about it, and honestly, because I didn't really plan for any of...this...to happen, I didn't think of including it. I can just tell you what it's about, or you can even just read it. We don't have to actually 'visit' the world, really.”

“If you're not terribly good at talking about yourself out loud, but you've written a good amount about yourself down, then why wouldn't we experience it together? It'll help you open up a little more, and it'll help me get to know you a little better, right?”

“That's, um, true.”

“And you can still use the safety phrase if it gets to be too much for you. Plus, I'll be there, too, remember?”

“You're right. I'm just going to apologize in advance if it gets to be too much for you, Megan.”

“Duly noted. Now, normally, once we leave this plane of existence, that's where the end of the line would be for our deal. But, you're the exception, Jacob. When we leave here, get your story file, send it over, and I'll instruct you further.”

“O-okay. Thanks, Megan. You need some time to read it?”

“Not quite. I'm not going to read it.”

“Wait, what? Really?”

“Really. I'll take whatever we experience with open arms.”

“You're absolutely sure?”

“Did I hesitate?”

“No.”

“Good. Now, close your eyes, and heed my instructions. We will see each other again soon, I promise.”

Jacob nodded, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He heard Megan chanting, her voice whispering and echoing, before feeling a great warmth and seeing a bright flash. When he opened his eyes, he found himself back in his office, staring at his computer monitor.

The clock read the exact same time that it had when he first clicked the “I Agree” button on the computer! Megan truly was who she said she was, there was no doubt about that. And yet, despite Megan's kindness and willingness to help, Jacob felt uneasy about sharing what he considered his greatest work-in-progress with her. Surely, it would alter the way she thought about it, and he feared it would push her away, being almost too much for her to handle. Jacob had already taken enough gambles on that in the past, and each and every one was a bad bet. Still, maybe Megan was different. She admitted she liked him, she had already seen him in his more vulnerable and embarrassing situations in terms of his fetish, and she had a hell of a personality. Never mind the fact that she was a witch, something that Jacob thought only existed in fairy tales!

With a deep breath and a sharp exhale, Jacob leaned forward, moving his computer mouse around, slowly clicking into his folder. It didn't take long for him to find what he was looking for: “All He Ever Wanted”. There it was, the unfinished (but nearly finished) story of all stories, never shared with a single other person since its conception. And there Jacob sat, ready to send it over to his newfound love interest.

“Here goes nothing.”

With a few more clicks and command lines, Jacob had the file attached to a message draft, with Megan as the recipient. He swallowed hard, his hand hovering over the “Send” button, before finally overcoming his hesitation and clicking the left mouse button. It was done. His and Megan's fate rested in Megan's hands. How would she react? What would she say or do? Jacob could barely handle writing the story himself. Not because he doubted his abilities, but because it required him to really reopen and expose some old wounds. Even if Megan could handle it, Jacob wasn't so sure that he could. But, it was too late. He'd already sent the story over, with ever-creeping doubt setting in. All Jacob had to do was wait.

“I'm such an idiot!” Jacob sighed, getting up from his desk and pacing anxiously.

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...

Hey there, everyone! I am not going to give off a whole list of why I didn't get Chapter 9 done sooner. I am again terribly sorry for the long delay in completing this. I lost my writing muse for quite some time, no thanks to COVID and a very tough time with being creative for a while. But, it's not done. There will be only one more chapter after this one! I do hope you enjoy what I've done!

Chapter 9

Jacob grabbed a glass of ice water from the kitchen, sipping it and sighing once more. Should he have waited to send Megan over his story? Maybe Megan would decline to visit the world with Jacob after she read what he had so far. After all, it wasn't as happy or kinky as some of his other work. No, this piece hit much closer to home.

While in the kitchen, Jacob heard a familiar ping from his computer; he'd just received a message! It had to be Megan! Jacob hurriedly gulped down the last of his water, setting the empty glass on his counter before rushing over to the computer. Sure enough, a new message had come, and it was from Megan:

Hey there!

I got your story, and everything is all set on my end. When you're ready, you know what to do. Click the magic link, and we'll get started!

See you soon!

Xoxo

-Your Favorite Sandwich Sand Witch

Jacob's eyes widened. Megan had sent him (virtual) hugs and kisses! Completely ignoring the fact that Megan never indicated in her response that she'd actually read Jacob's story, Jacob took a deep breath, sat down in his computer chair, and clicked the link.

Once again, the link brought Jacob to a web page, where he was prompted to press the play button on the audio file before closing his eyes. He did as instructed, and after some time, felt the same transition of passing from the real world, back into whatever mystical subconscious Megan set aside for the two of them.

As the bright light dimmed, Jacob found himself on the beach, once again clad in a diaper on a large blanket, with Megan sitting beside him.

“Welcome back.” Megan smiled as she spoke.

“That was faster than I expected,” Jacob admitted, “I'm going to apologize in advance if any of this is too much for you, Megan.”

Megan gently brought her palm under Jacob's chin, guiding him to turn to face her. She looked as though she wanted to kiss him, but quietly said, “No need to apologize, Jacob. I'll be fine. Are you ready?”

Jacob didn't say anything, simply nodding with bated breath, still uneasy about sharing with Megan the unfinished world he'd created. But, he knew he was a fool in love, quickly falling for the young woman.

With the snap of her fingers, Megan murmured a quiet chant, before taking hold of Jacob's hand. She instructed him to close his eyes, and as he did so, Jacob lightly squeezed Megan's silky, soft hand, as the two were transported to the fictitious world.

Jacob found himself in a lawyer's office, sitting one one side of a desk, right in the middle of a conversation.

“Mr. Lang? Are you with me?” a sharply-dressed, older gentleman asked.

Mr. Lang? Oh, shit. That's me... Jacob thought to himself.

“I'm sorry, Jack,” Jacob (now Mr. Lang) replied, “I've got a lot on my mind, as you can probably imagine.”

“Oh, no doubt. I know I've said it a thousand times, but I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances, Mr. Lang.”

“No need, Jack. These are the cards I've been dealt. I'm just glad my financial affairs will be in order when the time comes.”

“That they will. And besides, I know some folks who have gone through something similar. The doctor gave them months to live, and they ended up living for years. Besides, there are lots of alternative medications that can probably extend your life expectancy.”

“Look, I appreciate the positivity, but there's no need. It is what it is. Are we all set here?”

Jack nodded, looking at Jacob/Mr. Lang with pity in his eyes. Leaving the office with a sigh, Jacob headed back to his car, which in this story, was a fictitious combination of some of the classic cars found in real life.

He knew exactly where in the story he was, too. Mr. Max Lang, a 45 year-old single man, who'd worked his ass off getting almost everything he wanted in life. The road to success was a long one, including going back to school, obtaining various business certifications, establishing good relationships with just about everyone he met. And yet, the “single” portion of his life always remained. Sure, a few dates here and there, but nobody seemed to pay enough attention to him. Well, nobody except for his housekeeper, Tabitha, or Tabby, for short.

While nowhere near some of the wealthiest people in the country, Max had built up a steady flow of income. He'd met the then 31 year-old Tabby singles mingle event. 38 and still single at the time, Max had been conned into going by some friends. They lied and told him it was just a place to relax after a long day at work, and to even network with other professionals. Of course, when he got there, he had realized exactly what his friends had set him up for. The singles mingle had tables meant for two people lined up all around the bar; Max, feeling out of place almost immediately (but too self-conscious to actually just up and leave right away), bought a beer, then found a pillar to lean up against.

Tabby had been the one to approach Max that night. The brunette woman of about 5'8”, with the red glasses and average body had first eyed Max from the bar, then, carefully made her way to the pillar where he stood. When Tabby finally reached Max, she said, “Did you get tricked to going to this stupid thing, too?”

“Oh, thank God,” Max said with a laugh, “I thought it was only me.”

The two hit it off right from the start. Neither had really had an interest in searching for a significant other, as they both felt it'd be better for it to just happen if it happened. They talked about all sorts of things, and through their discourse, Max had discovered that Tabby had been struggling over the past few years. Her husband had upped and left out the blue years before, and she couldn't seem to find a steady job, or find time to get the college degree she so badly wanted.

From there, the two exchanged phone numbers and social media information, their acquaintance with one another quickly evolving into a friendship. Nothing majorly intimate, albeit some minor flirting, tighter than normal hugs, cuddling, and the like. Upon getting to know each other a little more, Max decided to give Tabby a helping hand, by offering her a job housekeeping for him. Her living expenses would be paid, plus $600 weekly. Tabby had been reluctant at first, but Max remained honest with her, letting her know that he knew she'd been through a lot, and that he wanted to help her.

This offering allowed Tabby to not only get back on her feet, financially, but it also helped her focus on getting back to school, finishing up her Associates in Business, Marketing & Management, the bond between her and Max never once wavering.

Fast forward to the present. Tabby's small business of making custom jewelry from home took off rather successfully. After all the time that had passed, she remained a housekeeper for Max, with both still remaining single, but having openly expressed to one another that they were more than friends; they were soulmates. And now, Max, after finally achieving his career goals of making it to the top of business food chain, had been diagnosed with a terminal illness (Jacob hadn't quite figured out what that would be during his initial writing of the story), and only a few months left to live.

Tabby chose to remain at Max's side and help him where she could, from driving him to his appointments on the days when he felt weak, to making sure the house itself was in tip-top shape, both internally and externally.

Jacob, still assuming the role of Max, pulled into the cobblestone-laden driveway of his modern, mid-sized home, sighing as he got out of the car. Now that his financial affairs were taken care of, he could get back to relaxing. In all honesty, he really wanted to see and talk to Tabby. Something had been bothering him for quite some time, especially in light of his current situation.

Before he even got to the front door of his house, it opened, and out came Tabby, greeting Jacob with a smile. In this unfinished world, Tabby's role was assumed by Megan.

“Welcome home, Max,” Tabby said, “how'd it go?”

Jacob struggled to stay in character, still a little wary about his story being too much for Megan to handle, and how Megan would see Jacob upon leaving his imaginary world.

“It was terribly boring,” Jacob replied, “Jack's a good guy, but God, I hate lawyers.”

“Oof...like watching paint dry, huh?” Tabby chuckled.

“Worse! It's like watching a video of someone else watching paint dry!”

The two laughed before entering the house, which, to Jacob's surprise, was spotless. Tabby closed the door behind them, and Jacob sat down on the plush, leather, oversized couch in the living room, sighing softly.

“Hey, are you alright?” Tabby asked.

“Y-yeah, just tired.” Jacob lied.

“Really,” Tabby raised an eyebrow, “you think after living with you for this long, I can't tell a tired sigh from sigh of remorse?”

Damn, she was onto him. Then again, Max's character never had the trait of being dishonest. He was an awful liar.

“You're right,” Jacob confessed, “I'm sorry, Tabby. Something's been bothering me.”

“Oh? It's nothing I've been doing, is it?” Tabby meekly replied.

“What? No! Nothing like that, I promise. It's just...I've had something weighing on my mind for a long time now. I guess I'm not sure how to explain it.”

“Try me!”

“It's kind of complicated,” Jacob said with a pause, “and silly, and something that I'm terrible at talking about.”

“Hey,” Tabby sat down next to Jacob, putting her hand on his shoulder, “take your time.”

Jacob swallowed hard, trying to gather his thoughts. This was part of the story that he hadn't written yet, so while what he was about to say had been somewhat planned, it was still difficult.

“L-look, before I continue, I want you to know that you have been nothing but the best friend and soulmate that I could have asked for in this life. And I completely understand if you don't want to talk to me after hearing what I'm about to tell you.”

A certain tension filled the air. Jacob could feel it, and he was sure Tabby could feel it.

“You, um,” Tabby stammered, “you didn't kill anyone, did you? I know you have that one closet that you've asked me not to snoop around in and-”

“Oh, no, Tabby,” Jacob laughed nervously, “it is nothing like that.”

“Well, that's a relief! But, then...what is it? I can't imagine anything about you that would make us no longer be friends!”

“God, how to I put this? There's something about me that I've known about for a very long time, and that I've kept to myself.”

“Max, I'm not going to force you to tell me what it is, but it might be helpful to share while you have the chance.”

“I know. I'm figuring out the right words to say.”

There was a long pause, Jacob still taking deep breaths as Tabby patiently waited.

“Okay,” Jacob said quietly, “before I continue, I'm going to again apologize if this weirds you out. There's this...um, this thing that I've always liked to do. You know how when you were a kid, you'd play pretend?”

“Yeah?” Tabby said, audibly confused.

“Well, let's just say that every so often, I like to play pretend.”

“Oh! Like role-playing?”

“Sort of. Sometimes, I like to kind of get lost in it, if that makes sense. Kind of like escaping reality for a little while, and being a mindset where I'm more care-free....and where I feel more loved...and cared for...and, um...little.”

“So you like to be a kid again?”

“M-mor-more like a baby,” Jacob stuttered, “and before you ask, yes, that includes things like wanting to be held, and fed, and burped...and diapered.”

He whispered the last part of his sentence, before sighing and looking down at the floor. Surely, Tabby would be disgusted and leave, right? In real life, no matter how many times Jacob practiced confessing his fetish to someone else, his brain always played out the other person reacting negatively.

“I'll admit that I'm surprised, hearing that from you,” Tabby said, “but, it's okay, Max.”

“You don't find it weird?”

“Well, maybe a little,” Tabby confessed, “but let's just say I try to keep an open mind. After all, I have my share of friends who are into some pretty strange things!”

“You and me both!” Jacob said with a chuckle, easing the tension in the room.

From there, the questions continued, with Tabby asking Jacob to share a little more about his preference; was it sexual or non-sexual (or a bit of both)? Did Jacob use his diapers when he wore? How long had he known about it? What exactly did he get and want out of it? The two continued the conversation for what felt like hours, with Tabby asking a final question.

“Does anyone else know about this?” Tabby asked.

“In my immediate circle, nobody but you,” Jacob answered, “I've got a pretty big social network of acquaintances and some online friends, and we share some of our experiences in navigating life with the fetish, but nobody else really knows. In my life, I've never really had a friend, or potential love interest, or anyone I felt it necessary to share this with. I've always been too afraid, carrying it with me like a dark secret that needed to be kept from the world.”

“That sounds like a heavy burden to bear,” Tabby frowned for a moment, before smiling, “but thank you for trusting me enough to tell me about it.”

“It's only fair, Tabby,” Jacob replied, “you have been nothing but kind to me since we met. I'm glad to have someone like you around during the last chapter of my life.”

“Oh, Max...” Tabby gently put her arms around Jacob, embracing him in a warm hug.

The lines of reality and fiction blurred in that moment. Jacob's real-life fear was about to be conveyed in the very story he and Megan had been exploring together.

“I've come so far in my life,” Jacob held back the tears, “I did all of these great things in my career, made some decent friends, kept in touch with my family as best I could, been on some fantastic vacations and explored the world. And not once did I find anyone to have those experiences with, or to talk about this with, or share this with. That's all I ever wanted. And now, I fear it's too late and that I will die alone.”

Jacob felt Tabby wrap her arms around him, putting her chin atop his head as she stroked his back and hair. He could hear Tabby softly crying. Rarely did Jacob actually feel the emotions he made his characters convey, but this? This was different. For the first time in a long time, this story he'd been working on, this story he'd struggled to continue, this story that he allowed someone else to visit with him, came straight from the heart. No over-the-top one-liners, no cliché plots, no magic. Just the purity of Jacob's fears, expressed in written format. Max wasn't just being portrayed by Jacob; Max was Jacob.

“Shh,” Tabby spoke softly, “it's okay. You're not alone. I've been here, I'm here now, and I will be here with you until the end.”

With a big sigh, Jacob leaned into Tabby as silence filled the room. After some time, Tabby slowly let go of Jacob, looking at him as she kept her hand on his shoulder.

“Are you okay?” Tabby asked.

“Yeah, I think so. Thank you, Tabby.”

“Any time, Max. You know, I had a thought,” Tabby continued, “and it's okay if you're not up to it. Your schedule looks pretty quiet for the next few days. How about a trip to your beach cottage? Might be good to just relax for a bit, you know?”

Ahh, the beach cottage. One of Max's fondest places. The small, sea green cottage with a balcony and small private beach. The ocean and beach always made Jacob feel at peace, so he made sure to pass that characteristic onto Max.

“That's true. It's been quite a while since we've gone.”

“Exactly! We can leave sometime this afternoon. I can have some groceries delivered to the cottage so we don't have to stop anywhere on the way.”

“One of the many reasons I hired you, Tabby,” Jacob laughed, “always thinking one step ahead. I'll start packing.”

“About that, “Tabby said, “and I apologize if this is too forthcoming...but, when you pack, feel free to bring anything you want in regards to what we discussed earlier.”

Jacob blushed hard, looking down at the floor before saying, “A-aww, Tabby. I don't want you to feel obligated to get any more involved in my personal preferences.”

“Oh, I'm not feeling obligated. I'm curious, and I really want you to feel as comfortable being you during our trip. If you end up not wanting to bring that side of you out while we're there, that's completely fine.”

As Jacob looked back up, his cheeks still burning, he saw Tabby's genuine smile (which he swore seemed to grow when his red face was revealed).

“O-okay. I can do that.” Jacob nodded, before the two got up and went about packing.

Sure enough, Jacob packed everything he needed for the trip, but it took him a while to decide if he actually wanted to pack any diaper supplies, as well as what exactly to pack. Should he have just packed some diapers, wipes, and powder? Maybe go full on adult baby with a bottle, bib, and pacifier? What exactly did Tabby have in mind? It wasn't that Jacob didn't trust her, but having never had anyone see him in his babyish state before, he grew flustered and indecisive. Then again, why did he care so much? All of this would be left behind when he died. His hesitance turning into confidence, Jacob packed up four diapers, a tub of large baby wipes, baby powder, his red pacifier, his baby bottle with the teddy bears on it, and his oversized bib.

Both Tabby and Jacob brought their suitcases out a short time later.

“You all packed?” Jacob asked.

“Yep,” Tabby said with a smile, “and I set the grocery delivery for about a half hour after we get there, so that's all taken care of. How about you, Max? All packed?”

“I am!”

“Good! Let's go. I'll drive. You just sit back and relax for the next hour and a half.”

Locking up the house before they left, the two packed up the SUV and made their way to the ocean. As if living the events of a fictitious world wasn't strange enough, something even stranger happened: not five minutes into the trip, the scene started fading into white, making Jacob quite nervous.

“What the...? Megan? What's happening?” Jacob nervously asked, looking over to find that Tabby had reverted back to Megan.

“Your other stories were all written up to a certain point, Jacob,” Megan explained, “so we were able to pick up right where those left off. You told me this one wasn't finished, either, but you also said that the truest parts of you were scattered throughout.”

Jacob thought for a moment, and then let out an, “Aha! So, this is one of those few stories where I didn't just leave it unfinished at a certain point. I actually wrote the major scenes without connecting all of the dots...which means...”

“We won't necessarily be connecting all of the dots.”

“Makes sense.” Jacob shrugged.

“Now, onto the next scene.” Megan said with a nod, before turning herself back into Tabby.

The scene filled with a white light, and suddenly the two of them found themselves at Max's beach house. Both were on the balcony, overlooking the seemingly endless Atlantic Ocean as the sun started making its way up from the horizon. It took a moment for Jacob to get accustomed to his surroundings, and as he did so, he felt pretty weak. Then it hit him: Max's illness. Some days he'd feel fine, and other days he'd barely be able to move. This particular day was somewhere in between. Not too weak to move, but not strong enough to really want to do much.

Looking over, Jacob saw Tabby sitting in the chair next to him, sipping her coffee quietly. The little table between them had a light spread of various breakfast food, ranging from toast and bacon, to mini muffins and fruit. A fresh cup of coffee also sat on the table, still steaming, presumably for Jacob.

“What a great way to start the morning, huh, Max?” Tabby asked.

“Mmm, yeah.” Jacob replied.

“So, I was thinking, if the weather behaves, maybe we can check out the boardwalk and see if some new shops opened up, play a little mini-golf, see if we can find some sea life by the bay. I think a day of fun and relaxation could be a great way to start the long weekend.”

He didn't want to hurt Tabby's feelings by telling her he wasn't feeling up to it, but he knew this part of the story had to play out. Tabby was just trying to help, after all.

“I think I'd prefer if it rained today.”

“Rain? At the beach?” Tabby chuckled. “Why's that?”

Max's character was not one to admit weakness very often, let alone show it. He shouldn't have cared at that point, what with his days being numbered. Yet, the struggle was there. Each time he tried to say something, Jacob hesitated.

“Max? Are you alright? You've been pretty quiet this morning.”

“I'm just...not feeling that great today, Tabby. I'm sorry if I'm raining on your parade.”

“Oh, I'm sorry,” Tabby set her coffee down, before placing her hand on Jacob's shoulder, “why didn't you say something earlier, Max? Is that why you haven't been eating much this morning?”

“Y-yeah,” he admitted, “I didn't want to ruin the day. But please, if you want to go out and explore for a bit, I'm okay if I just rest and relax here. Maybe I'll feel better by this afternoon. Don't not have fun on my account. Feeling this way kind of puts me in a less than great mood.”

“Please,” Tabby said, “you're not ruining the day. You go ahead and make yourself comfortable inside. I'll clean up out here.”

“Let me at least help take the plate of fo-” Jacob offered before being cut off with Tabby's index finger gently pressing against his lips.

“-Max, don't be fussy. Let me take care of this.”

Jacob nodded shyly, his cheeks burning with embarrassment, a timid smile forming across his face as he used both hands to stand himself up. Something about Tabby's tone of voice—not condescending or demanding, but maternal and ever slightly firm—made Jacob feel little. Tabby had to have noticed, too, because she smirked when she caught glimpse of Jacob's red cheeks.

Jacob made his way to the master bedroom, complete with a three-panel window that also overlooked the sea. He was still in his jeans and t-shirt when he stretched out onto his queen-sized bed, not bothering to peel back the covers. As he let out a light sigh, thunder could be heard in the distance.

“Well, that's convenient,” Jacob chuckled to himself, “the day I feel unwell at the beach, and it rains.”

Mere moments later, he heard footsteps approaching his bedroom, followed by a brief knock on the partially closed door.

“Max,” Tabby called out, peeking her head in before entering the room, “I got all the food put away and cleaned up. How are you doing?”

“Thanks, Tabby,” Jacob said, sluggishly sitting back up, “I'm alright. A little weak, is all. Guess we weren't meant to go outside and do too much today, huh?”

“I guess not,” Tabby laughed, “but rainy weather can be pretty relaxing, too.”

She paused for a minute, looking at Jacob and tilting her head a bit.

“I though you were going to make yourself comfortable?”

“What? I was! I mean, I am!”

“Because khaki pants and a polo shirt are the best thing to wear when you want to rest and feel better, right? You're killin' me, Max!”

Jacob knew that this was Tabby's way of dealing with Max's occasional stubbornness and odd behavior. For whatever reason, he would always make sure he was dressed in similar attire as Tabby; that is, if she wore casual clothes for the day, so would Max. If she was dressed up a bit, Max would do the same. If both were in their night time or lazy day clothing, but Tabby decided to change clothes, Max would do the same.

“I think I see one of the problems here,” Tabby tapped her chin, “hang on a sec. I'll be right back.”

Tabby left the room for a few moments, but to where? What was she doing? It didn't take long for her to return, and when she did, she was in some comfy-looking pajama bottoms, a tank top, and a silk robe.

“There,” Tabby declared, “now we can both be lazy today.”

“You didn't have to do that.” Jacob stammered.

“I know. I wanted to. Now, I know you aren't feeling too energetic or great today, Max, but I want you to be completely honest with me, okay?”

Jacob nodded, awaiting Tabby's next question.

“Are you able to-,” Tabby stopped herself, “no, let me rephrase that. Do you want my help?”

“O-oh, I um, I don't need any help, heh.” Jacob answered sheepishly.

“Right, you don't need it. But, do you want it?”

It took him a few moments to answer, but Jacob nodded very slowly, his face all sorts of red. One of Max's unfortunate traits included not being very good at asking for things he wanted when it came to friends, or even super close friends like Tabby.

“Okay,” Tabby nodded, “and, at the risk of being too forthcoming again, do you want to bring out the one side of you that we talked about the other day? You can say no. I promise I don't mind, either way.”

“Well, um, I mean...you're okay with that? I-I've never really, you know, um, worn that kind of stuff in front of you, let alone anyone else.”

“And I've never seen anyone bigger than a toddler wear anything like that before. It'll be a new experience for both of us. I told you, I like to keep an open mind. If that's what you want, then I want to do that for you.”

“Y-yes, please.” Jacob blushed extremely hard.

Tabby got closer to Jacob, nodding her head and smiling sweetly. She first brought the palm of her hand up to Jacob's burning cheek, saying, “It'll be okay, Max. Let me take care of you, alright?”

This was nothing sexual by any means. No, this was a heightened intimacy that was about to take place between two people who really loved and cared for each other. Tabby asked Jacob to lie down more towards the center of the bed, before rummaging through his suitcase. It wasn't long before a set of pajama shorts, a fresh shirt, a thick adult diaper, and powder were gently tossed onto the bed.

“This is my first time, too, Max,” Tabby spoke softly, “so I'm sorry if I don't get it just right, but I'll do my best.”

“It's fine, I promise.”

Despite having been diapered throughout the other stories he'd visited, Jacob still felt this rush of eagerness, excitement, and nervousness, all rolled into one. Sure, the previous stories involved characters being diapered (some against their will), but this? This was much different. The characters in this particular story had a long-lasting friendship and bond, which was about to grow even further. Tabby asked Jacob if he was ready, and he shyly nodded.

“Okay,” Tabby said sweetly, “let's get you all comfy and taken care of.”

This only made Jacob blush harder, which in turn made Tabby smile and giggle softly. Sweetly talking through each step and motion, Tabby worked on undressing Jacob, first by removing his shirt, followed by his pants, boxers, and socks. Jacob couldn't help but look down at his (or in this case, Max's) middle-aged body, which had a slightly pale complexion and was on the much thinner side due to the illness.

“Alright, how are you doing? Good?” Tabby asked with a smile.

Jacob nodded once more, before quietly replying with, “Um, sorry if I don't talk much. I'm pretty quiet when I'm this way. How are you doing?”

“Awww,” Tabby gushed, “it's fine, Max! And I'm good, too. Now, let's get you all powdered and diapered, hm?”

This was pure. This was love. This was not erotica, or some sex-driven fantasy that Jacob had been working on for so long. No, this was indeed written from the depths of his soul, where he truly yearned for an experience like this one. Tabby had been written as one of his most ideal female characters; not necessarily well-versed in the ABDL scene, but open-minded enough to at least try it. Not participating out of necessity or to assert dominance, but because she wanted to, and because she knew it would make her man happier than ever. Not judgmental, even when something seemed strange, but more inquisitive and compassionate.

With a smile, Tabby asked Jacob to lift up for her, the diaper already opened up and ready to go. Jacob did just that, feeling the thick diaper under his bottom as Tabby then opened the baby powder, sprinkling it into the diaper and bottom, before instructing him to lower his legs so she could powder his manhood. Finally, Tabby very slowly folded the front of the diaper, taking her time while taping each side up nice and snug.

“I hope that isn't too tight.” Tabby said with a look of uneasiness.

“No, it's perfect. Not bad for your first time.”

“Oh, good! That makes me happy! Alright, now for your pajama bottoms, mister...”

“Is it...is it okay if I just have this and a shirt on? At least while I'm in bed?”

Without saying anything, Tabby picked up the pajama bottoms and gently tossed them back into the suitcase, making Jacob chuckle. Tabby then helped Jacob sit up so she could get his new shirt on. Once this was done, Jacob slide back down on the bed, letting out a very relaxed sigh.

“You are just too cute!” Tabby exclaimed, gently clapping her hands together. “Now, I didn't forget what we talked about earlier, Max, with you just wanting to be held and cuddled for a little while. Is a certain someone okay with some cuddles from Tabby?”

“Y-yes, please.” Jacob replied, still red but still smiling quite a bit.

With that, Tabby made her way to the other side of the bed, opening up the covers as the rain and thunder continued to intensify outside. She climbed into the bed, lying on her side before patting the spot next to her. Jacob took no time sidling up Tabby, curling up in a ball as he felt her loving arms warp around him.

Tabby's hands guided Jacob's head to her chest, and once he complied, she used her one hand to run her fingers through Jacob's hair, while the other hand gently ran up and down Jacob's arms, back, and neck. Jacob sighed happily, leaning into Tabby and melting into a puddle, his diaper crinkling whenever he moved.

“Hmm, someone's pretty crinkly,” Tabby giggled, her hand lovingly patting Jacob's diapered bottom, “I bet you're super comfy now, aren't you?”

Jacob nodded, looking over at Tabby before turning to her, hugging her tightly and whispering, “Thank you. This is all I ever wanted to experience, Tabby. My whole life, this is all I ever wanted, even if it was just one time. Just someone who sees me for me.”

Jacob felt what he presumed to be tears on his shoulder, as Tabby hugged him even more tightly. As this happened, the familiar scent of Megan's perfume entered Jacob's nostrils. Then, in what was clearly Megan's quivering voice, Jacob heard, “I see you, Jacob.”

As the two eased up on their embrace, Jacob gently pulled who he thought was Tabby away from his body, only to find Megan in her place. Megan, the Mystic Sand Witch, teary-eyed as she looked at Jacob.

“I see you, too, Megan.” Jacob replied, his lips quivering and his eyes watering as he, too, broke character. “I'm sorry for making you cry. This is me. This is who I am. The ABDL author who's been too afraid to show this side of myself to anybody, and who could never finish this story because the mere thought of dying terrifies me, let alone dying without a companion.”

“No, don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. You did absolutely nothing wrong, Jacob. I've been afraid, too, Jacob. You're not alone.”

“Neither are you.”

The two embraced each other once more, crying softly together and sniffling. Jacob had no desire to finish playing out his story, for he then knew exactly how he wanted it to end. Hell, the story suddenly became one of the last things on his mind, with Megan being the absolute first. They stayed this way for some time, each rubbing the other's back softly, pouring their souls into each others'.

“Well, Jacob,” Megan said softly, releasing him from her hug, “shall we head back to our subconscious beach so we can talk?”

“I'd like that very much,” Jacob nodded, “I'm all set with this story.”

With a smile, Megan leaned back in to hug Jacob tightly once more, before snapping her fingers, engulfing the two in the bright light, sending them on their way.

TO BE CONTINUED

• Like 4

I agree with Hopsalot and BabySofia: this is remarkable stuff. Like BabySofia, I vaguely remember the first chapter, but for some reason I've missed everything since then. I'm so happy to have the chance to visit it as a (nearly) completed document. Love it! (Plus, Jacob's and your writers blocks have made me start thinking that I might be able to overcome my own!)