LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Vision PVT between me and diaperboy187

Baby_B_UK

Katie had finally settled on a channel and was busy watching it. She hadn't used her diaper yet but probably would very soon. For now she wasn't doing anything to upset her babysitter resulting in a rare moment of peace. Katie was so caught up in the show she didn't even when her bladder let go flooding into the diaper.

Sarah had been watching Katie closely and smiled when her face looked distracted and she could tell that Katie had wet her diaper.

Sarah stood up and walked over, she sat down and pressed her hand in the crotch of Katie’s pyjamas.

”Well baby girl, you’ve managed to soak your diaper, I’ll have to tell your mommy that you wet your diaper before bed. Come on baby, bedtime”

"No ! You can't tell her that ! It's too early for bed !" Katie protested as she felt the wet diaper as Sarah checked her. She held on tight to the remote refusing to go to bed early just so the babysitter could spend the rest of the night watching what she wanted. If her mom heard she had an accident while she was awake there was no telling how she would react. Katie glared at Sarah sure she had something to do with her accident.

“Babies who wear diapers and wet them, go to bed when they are told!”

Sarah grabbed hold of then remote and pulled it hard, determined to get Katie to bed so she could watch her tv and relax

"I'm not a baby and you know my bedtime isn't until nine !" Katie told Sarah as she kept a tight hold on the remote. She wasn't about to go to bed when it wasn't even eight yet. As the struggle continued she failed to notice how many different buttons were being pushed and the tv starting to light up. Katie gasped as the remote slipped from her hands only to hit the tv causing a lot of light to fill the room. She closed her eyes shut and was surprised upon opening them again to not see her babysitter in the living room with her.