LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Vision PVT between me and diaperboy187

Baby_B_UK

Sarah sat back after hanging up the phone, she had been asked to babysit for Mr and Mrs Johnson that evening. Their 12 year old daughter, Katie, wasn’t much of a problem but had a wetting issue and wore diapers to bed for it, something Sarah always teased her for.

The 16 year old brushed her hair and got her shoes on before heading to The Johnson’s house. Mrs Johnson let her in before rushing out leaving Katie under Sarah’s supervision.

”Hi Katie, how are you doing today? Still in your big girl panties I see, well done baby girl, your mommy and daddy will be able to throw away all your diapers if you can stop peeing at night!”

Katie was a twelve year old girl with short curly brown hair, blue eyes, and a sweet personality. She didn't like when her parents went out and left her with her usual babysitter as she thought the girl was a bully. Any time the girl had to babysit her she would tease her about still needing diapers and use any excuse to put her in them early. When Sarah showed up and began teasing her she tried to defend herself "They are not diapers and mommy said if I don't have an accident tonight I can start wearing some panties to bed"

Sarah was the typical high school cheerleader type, long flowing blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. She was of the opinion that whatever she said for someone to do was the law.

”That’s good isn’t it baby, you might get to wear proper panties to bed like a big girl, well Sarah will get your baby diaper on soon so you can go to bed and make lots of wetties in it”

"But it's not anywhere near my bedtime yet. I haven't even eaten dinner yet" Katie protested as she didn't want to be diapered when it was barely five thirty. She got ready to try and avoid her babysitter so she wouldn't be stuck in a diaper for hours before her bedtime. Every time she was diapered early she would fight and struggle against it as much as possible. Quite a few times Katie's accidents were caused by being diapered and sent to bed early.

“Katie I’m in charge. I want you to finish your dinner by 6pm and then get ready for bed. Now, do you need a bath tonight?”

Sarah loved the power that babysitting Katie gave her. Truth be told she actually cares about Katie but liked to tease and embarrass her a lot, maybe too much.

"No way ! My bedtime isn't until 9:00 ! I'm not going to wear a diaper when it's not even six thirty !" Katie told Sarah as she thought it was way too early to start getting ready for bed. She might eat dinner in an hour or two but wasn't hungry right now. Although she was a preteen her babysitter could easily overpower her anytime she wanted. Katie went to go try and watch tv for a little bit not listening to Sarah at all.

Sarah stood up and held Katie’s arm

”do you remember what happened last time you disobeyed me? I pulled your panties off and spanked you. Now, upstairs and sit on your bed. I’ll be up in a minute! I’m in charge, not you, you little bedwetting diaper baby!”

Sarah finished what she was saying by delivering 2 hard slaps to Katie’s bottom and pointed her upstairs

As Katie went, she went into the kitchen and mixed some orange juice with a diuretic tablet she brought with her and put some chicken nuggets in the oven.

Katie whimpered as Sarah threatened her with a spanking then gave her butt two hard swats. She reluctantly went upstairs to her room while grumbling about how unfair her babysitter was being. The diuretics in the orange juice would definitely ensure a fast accident. Katie was determined not to let Sarah diaper her early causing her to have an accident and be stuck in diapers even longer.

Sarah walked up to Katie’s room and smiled at her, she sat on the bed and grinned as the plastic sheet crinkled loudly under her.

”Ok Katie, time to get ready for bed, then it’s dinner time, if you eat all your dinner then you can watch tv until bedtime, otherwise you can go to bed as soon as you finish dinner.”

Sarah waited for Katie to argue before continuing

”Take your clothes off and lay down so I can put your diaper on and then get your pyjamas on, I think the My little pony ones your aunt bought you would be nice tonight”

"No ! It's too early ! I'll put it on later !" Katie told Sarah as she refused to listen to her. She was afraid of her babysitter but wasn't going to let her spoil her chances of finally getting out of her diapers. The pajamas were nice and she might put them on early just to get her babysitter off her back. Katie crossed her arms determined to stand up to Sarah this time.

Sarah sighed and pulled Katie by the arm over her lap, after trapping her legs she started a hand spanking over her panties and skirt. After a few minutes she pulled the skirt up and the panties down.

”Now, shall I carry on or are you going to listen to me and do what I tell you?”

"No ! I'm going to tell my mom you spanked me and tried to diaper me hours before my bedtime !" Katie threatened Sarah as she tried to stay strong through the spanking. She couldn't keep from crying though as it really hurt. Despite squirming and struggling around she couldn't get free from her babysitter. Katie hoped someday Sarah would get what she deserved for being such a bully. 

Sarah delivered a few hard slaps to Katie’s bare bottom

”Katie, your mommy said I can spank you if you’re a naughty girl, and not listening to your babysitter classes as being a naughty little girl. Now you can either say sorry and let me put your diaper on or I’ll just carry on doing this?”

"But it's too early! I'll have an accident if I have to put one on now !" Katie told Sarah as she kept on crying. She knew that her babysitter wanted that to happen so she could continue babysitting her for a long time. Her butt was turning red and she wouldn't be able to take much more of the spanking. Sarah could probably just diaper Katie now and make sure she didn't take off the diaper.

Sarah knew that Katie was defeated and stopped spanking her before making her lay on the bed.

She went to the drawers and pulled a diaper out of it, unfolding it and easily sliding it under katie before dusting her with baby powder, using more than needed before taping the diaper in place.

”ok put your pyjamas on and then come for dinner, that diaper stays on, if i see you messing with it then I’ll be getting your mommy’s hairbrush and taking it to your bottom. If you’re a big girl then you can hold it anyway until the morning”

Katie let Sarah diaper her but was clearly very upset over it. As soon as she got a chance she planned to slip out of the diaper and back into some panties. She glared at her babysitter still crying and making no move to put on her pajamas. Katie was definitely going to talk to her mom about getting her a better babysitter tomorrow so she didn't have to deal with Sarah anymore.

Sarah went and picked out the pyjamas and brought them over and helped Katie get into them. She took her hand and brought her down and made her sit on the chair before plating her dinner up and putting it on the table with the glass of orange.

”ok eat that all and I’ll get you some ice cream for after. Then you can watch tv until bedtime”

She looked at the clock and saw it was just after 6.15pm

Katie let Sarah put on her pajamas glad that she could take them off by herself. She still wasn't hungry and pushed the dinner away when it was put in front of her. Before her babysitter could stop her she got up and went into the living room. Katie wasted no time in turning on the tv and looking for something good to watch.

Sarah went to the living room and turned the tv off.

”Katie, get in there and drink your orange and eat your dinner or you can go to bed right this minute!”

She stood and tapped her feet as she crossed her arms.

”I wasn’t joking when I said I’ll get your mommy’s hairbrush so what are you going to do?”

"I just had a snack before you got here. I'm not hungry right now" Katie insisted as Sarah tried to make her eat dinner now. She quickly turned the tv back on with the remote and went back to looking for something good. The only way for her babysitter to get her to eat now was to take the remote from her and drag her back to the kitchen. Katie was keeping a good grip on the remote so Sarah couldn't take it from her.

Sarah sighed, she walked over to the tv and unplugged it from the wall socket and then walked to Katie 

“In there; now, or I’ll take you upstairs and put you to bed, but not before I’ve spanked you good and hard!”

She held Katie’s arm and pulled her up and to the table.

”I want that food gone and that orange gone!”

"Fine I'll drink some of the orange juice but I just ate a big snack before you came over" Katie told Sarah as she gave in and went to the kitchen. She was too full from the snack so was going to eat her dinner later. After sitting down she took her orange juice and began to drink it. Katie only drank about half of it before trying to go back to the living room.

“Ok well I guess you can go watch tv a little bit while I clean up”

Sarah let Katie passed and smiled as she heard her diaper crinkle as she waddled into the living room

Katie rushed into the living room and plugged the tv back in. She quickly got comfortable on the couch and began looking through the channels. As she saw a diaper commercial she paused being reminded of how her babysitter had forced her into wearing her diapers early. Katie then went back to looking for something good on tv.

Sarah cleaned up the kitchen and went to the living room, smiling as she saw the outline of Katie’s diaper through her pyjamas and wondered how long the diuretic would take to work. 

She looked at the clock and saw it was around 6.45pm, she’d let Katie watch tv a little longer before telling her it was bedtime for babies in diapers