LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetish Programme

I was watching a documentry on fetishes last night, called Extreme Pleasure on UKTV people. This episode went into AB and panty wetting, it was nice for a programme to do an un-biased report on the AB side of things. With them stressing that it has nothing to do with children, and involves only consenting adults.

I'm just gald one of us has spoken out, and yes he was a sissy named Lil-Jennifer.

She looked soo cute playing with her nanny.

If you can find it again, I urge you to watch this. As it seems to be dealing with alot of fetishes, and airing them to the public. :angel_not:

I saw this program too. Top marks for the AB guy. He said some things that rang true with me. I liked the way he was honest about it being a sexual thrill. A lot of people would try to say it was a need or something that they couldn't explain. To me, it is a need etc, but I do get a sexual thrill. The nanny at happynappy was very good with him and was prepared to talk about this fetish. I just hope that people will understand us after seeing this excelant program.