LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alternative to Tena Slip Active Fits?

I’ve pretty much bought Tena Slip Active Fits exclusively for the last few years or so and whilst I haven’t heard any official announcement or anything I’m starting to get the impression that Active Fits are being phased out due to lack of stock from frequent stores online I visit and stuff.

If I’m correct it’d be a great shame, the last bastion of medical brand plastic backed diapers that I can think off and my favorite brand.

If that’s the case, then obviously I’m going to need an alternative which presents a bit of a problem.

Most medical brands are all cloth backed these days, and whilst ABDL diapers aren’t all cloth backed, ABDL diaper brands such as ABU seem to obsess over making there products so super thick and weirdly for a DL I’m actually not that keen on crazy thick diapers.

I guess I could get used to cloth backed or thicker diapers, but if I’m right I’d much prefer to find the closet equivalent in feel and stuff to the Tena Slip Active Fits.

Anyone know of any alternatives that might be suitable for my preferences? 

Or maybe alternative ideas?

What is it about the Tena Slip Active Fits that you love so much? That they are medical brand plastic diapers? If you are looking for medical diapers that are not super thick like ABDL diapers I would try Molicare Super Plus, iD Expert Slip Maxi and my personal favorite the Abena M4.

30 minutes ago, diaperboy4life said:

What is it about the Tena Slip Active Fits that you love so much? That they are medical brand plastic diapers? 

Not fussed about them being medical diapers although I do quite like the design as it happens, I just find them comfortable and the way they feel.

31 minutes ago, diaperboy4life said:

If you are looking for medical diapers that are not super thick like ABDL diapers I would try Molicare Super Plus, iD Expert Slip Maxi and my personal favorite the Abena M4.

Thanks, but aren't they all cloth backed these days?

I have not noticed any problem with availability for Tena active fit, what supplier are you using? I use incontinence choice and they always have a very good stock level, just checked and they are currently holding 87 packs of the med fit.

Maly.

On 4/21/2019 at 5:46 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

I’ve pretty much bought Tena Slip Active Fits exclusively for the last few years or so and whilst I haven’t heard any official announcement or anything I’m starting to get the impression that Active Fits are being phased out due to lack of stock from frequent stores online I visit and stuff.

If I’m correct it’d be a great shame, the last bastion of medical brand plastic backed diapers that I can think off and my favorite brand.

If that’s the case, then obviously I’m going to need an alternative which presents a bit of a problem.

Most medical brands are all cloth backed these days, and whilst ABDL diapers aren’t all cloth backed, ABDL diaper brands such as ABU seem to obsess over making there products so super thick and weirdly for a DL I’m actually not that keen on crazy thick diapers.

I guess I could get used to cloth backed or thicker diapers, but if I’m right I’d much prefer to find the closet equivalent in feel and stuff to the Tena Slip Active Fits.

Anyone know of any alternatives that might be suitable for my preferences? 

Or maybe alternative ideas?

Abu Preschool plastic or Abu BareBums are thinner abdl diapers!

Also try Mydiaper sexy,night,animal,etc, those are thinner abdl diapers. Those are as thin as Tena slip active fit ultima. 

Attends slip 8/9/10 and Boots Staydry slip are all plastic backed thin diapers! Thinner than the Tena.

ID expert slip super are part plastic,cloth sides nowadays.

Tykeables little builders/overnight are plastic and thinner abdl diapers.

There's others too...hmu 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can see you are located in Europa as me. I often order from saveexpress.de and visit their shop near Hamburg approximately once a year. Have been a regular customer for over a decade and has always got very good service.

I just checked their webshop and they have Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi and Ultima in stock.

They do also have Molicare Slip Maxi in stock. A good alternative as Stroller mentioned above.

I am a little and do love the thick abdl diapers when i little mode some times.

But for daily use and sleeping, especially for the night, I prefer a thinner diaper like Tena's Maxi and Ultima or Molicare Super Plus (cloth-backed) or Maxi (plastic-backed).

• Like 1