LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you wearig this morning

I wore a 4-layer Purity gauze flat diaper with three 4-layer microfiber inserts in the crotch, covered with a Leakmaster PUL waterproof pant last night.  At some point around 3 am I peed while on my side and still leaked out the side of the pant.  At about 8:30 this morning, over 5 hours later I got up quite wet with my onesie damp up to my chest, my "across the bed" bed-pad wet and the gauze and inserts dripping.

I threw the lot into the washer on 18 minute quick-wash while I put on a Covidien Wings Overnight (gotta use of that garbage somehow) while I waited.  When the wash was done I threw all but the PUL pants into the dryer on low heat and hung up the pants in the bathtub.

Once the dryer stopped, I took the gauze flat diaper, layed it out and figured out how to adequately fold a LARGE flannel prefold as a liner/booster to the 36"x36" gauze flat, then I put it on with my older vinyl/rubber layered nylon waterproof pants over it.  I then put on a different onesie to keep everything up.  

As an aside, I'm hoping to get a purchase of some 36" x 36" flour-sack towels to use as diaper flats in the near future which should be about like birdseye material.  They're available in the large 36" square size from restaurant supply stores online and are used for proofing large trays of bread.

Around 1 pm I changed out of my second run of the gauze diaper with the flannel prefold as a liner (mentioned previously) and put on one of my snap PUL diaper covers with one microfiber insert and a Bambino Quadro booster, covered with my Leakmaster PUL waterproof pants for good measures.  Now 3 hours later, just after 4 pm I have loaded up my second snap cover with another MF insert and Bambino Quadro and changed out of the previous one which was very VERY saturated.  I wiped out the Leakmaster pants with adult wipe then dried it with a microfiber towel before putting it back on.

I will switch to a disposable when I change out of this one - as I'm probably going out for dinner and don't trust the leak or odor protection of the cloth and PUL pants and diaper cover (yet).

What I always wear. Something like this

large.20181013_221203.jpg.d0330710dcd6a1

Now you see the advantage of the high-wasted short little classic babydoll

This diaper can go up to 16 hours before needing to be changed

Edited by Little Christine