LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you wearig this morning

What are you wearing this morning? I showered and changed my diaper and also have three way locking rubber pants socks and red t shirt.  I enjoy rubber over plastic but have both. Love the sound each make when walking.  Strangers will turn and look and listen

• 3 weeks later...

When I get up I am wearing night time cloth pull-ups with plastic or PUL pants. Shower and change in to my day time Depend pull-ups for day use. 

This morning I woke up wearing my absolutely soaked cloth diaper. After I took my shower I’ve put on a Attends M10 diaper with a very thin cloth diaper over it to catch any leaks if they occur and a snug fitting plastic pant to top it off. After that I got dressed properly and went out for work.

Most of the time I am wearing a Northshore Care pull on with a pad or liner for extra protection and then I pair of plastic pants to catch any leaks and then I go out and live my normal life shopping working doing whatever.  When I really need a lot of protection I will wear a cloth diaper with a liner and plastic pants.  Never had a leak with that combination.

I’m wearing my soaked night diaper which is a Good Nites pull up with a thick cloth diaper over it and rubber pants. I will eat some cereal, then take a retention enema before I shower and put on my daytime disposable and rubber pants. I take e retention enema every 48 hours so I rarely mess in my diapers, only wet. I don’t use the toilet except for enema release. I have been doing this for over five years and love it.

• Like 1

Today is Memorial Day in the USA. My day started before dawn, as it does most work days, because we went to memorial services. My husband is a USMC combat veteran, as is my Dad and my brother-in-law. Therefore I dressed as discreetly as I do when appearing in court.

My urinary incontinence does stop just because I go to religious services. Like for a normal work day I am wearing GoodNites Tru-Fit Girls L-XL. They fit me because I am petite.

My husband has only been urinary incontinent a couple of years. To be discreet today he is wearing a Target Up and Up size 7 inside snug knit cotton briefs, covered by vinyl pull-on pants, in turn covered by another pair of snug cotton briefs.

Both of our diapers are reliable for over 5 hours. Usually it is warm enough that sweat becomes a problem long before these kinds of diapers are saturated.

Right now it is about 6PM. I've been home from work for a half hour. After I undressed from work I changed into pinned gauze diapers and pull-on vinyl panties. We expect no visitors this evening so I am wearing a Onesies.

This is an odd post in this forum.  The Forum itself is about Cloth Diapers and Panties, and yet there are seven (7) comments in this post that refer to disposable diapers.

I'm not a mod, but shouldn't all the posts and comments in this forum relate only to cloth diapers and panties?  Seems to me to be rude to talk about any other diaper than cloth here.  I mean, it would be like going into the Incontinence Desires forum and telling people to not become incontinent.  Or like going into the Stinky, Squishy and Proud forum and telling everyone to not mess their diapers.  I'm sure people may have done it, but I'd consider that to be rude.

The all-time most replied post in Diaper Lovers is one where anyone can post what brand of diaper they are wearing, whether cloth or disposable.  People who are wearing disposable diapers and wanting to share that information with other DD users should post there, IMHO.

No different than someone asking, "How can I buy diapers in person in a store" and everyone saying, "Just order them on line and have them delivered".  NOT WHAT THE PERSON ASKED FOLKS!!  People tend to reply and say whatever they want regardless of the subject.

With all that, I won't reply on what I'm wearing this morning since it doesn't fit the subject.

51 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

With all that, I won't reply on what I'm wearing this morning since it doesn't fit the subject.

Me neither.  It's afternoon here now.

I’m wearing my soaked night diaper which is a Good Nites pull up with a thick cloth diaper over it and rubber pants. I will eat some cereal, then take a retention enema before I shower and put on my daytime disposable and rubber pants. I take e retention enema every 48 hours so I rarely mess in my diapers, only wet. I don’t use the toilet except for enema release. I have been doing this for over five years and love it.

929be24af85b0787521195b406c5544a.jpgi wet my pad last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1