LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby sister to sisters baby (private with kaylaindiapers)

Snowmom55

Jenny notices kayla nodding off now and then during the movie only really waking up when something really scary happened which caused her to jump. Jenny smiled watching her sister down the rest of the rootbeer knowing full well that tonight her baby sister would have nightmares and would definitely wake up wet as well as be younger by the morning. She held kayla next to her but as kayla dozzed off more often she slipped kayla onto her lab holding her close. Jenny was quiet except to motherly hush her sister when shes jump startled from sleep because of the scary movie. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla jumped a few times and was embarrassed as her sister cooed to her calming her down. Finally her drugged pop overwhelmed her and soon she was asleep. While asleep she dreamed about her and her friends up to no good going around spray painting things and laughing as they drank beer and had a good time.

Jenny shut off the movie knowing Kayla was fast asleep now on her lap. She felt the small 12 year old shift now and then, Jenny picked the sleeping girl up and brought her up to the spare bedroom that looked like it was for a toddler. Once tucked it Jenny whispered in kayla's ear. "Bad little girls have accidents and get in lots of trouble..." Jenny repeatedly said that for the better part of 15 minutes before heading to bed her self seeing that the drugs were kicking in.

Kayla laid there she was in a deep sleep she heard voices but she continued to sleep. In her dreams she was having fun with her friends then her dreams took a turn as they were arrested. I didn't do anything she said to the cop then she dreamed she was flying then she was in the car with her mom and sister don't be a baby! They said to her as she was crying and her sister cooed at her even giving her a pacifier. She looked down and noticed two packages of pampers one size 6 and the other ones for newborns she looked and next to her was a baby in the car seat for newborns the cover was pulled over so she didn't see the baby she just heard it making noises. Then she was back with her friends she rolled over a few times as her dreams seemed so real. After a few minutes in her dream her friends were swimming and kept telling her to get in how the water felt good, she smiled and jumped in as soon as she hit the water she wet her bed. Now the girl would wake up in a wet bed, for now she rolled over and continued to sleep.

Jenny heard kayla moaning, crying and cooing during the night.  Jenny knew kayla must have been having some exciting dreams and eventually fell asleep herself. 

The next morning around 6 she got up and went to check on kayla. A pon opening the door she could smell that her little sister had definitely soaked the bed. Instead of waking up the little 12 year old Jenny went down to the kitchen and started making breakfast to see how her sister would react.

Edited by Snowmom55
Change of path

Kayla woke up to the smell of bacon, she rolled over stretching. "What the hell!" she said to herself as she felt the wetness knowing she had an accident. She quickly looked around unsure what to do. She grabbed the sheets and she strapped her clothes hiding them in the closet, Kyla grabbed some new clothe and went to take a shower. I'll worry about the rest later. She thought to herself. Turning on the water she got in ready to get clean and start out fresh for the day.

Jenny heard the yell then some noises before the shower started. "Well this should be interesting. Whether she likes it or not she will be my baby this week." Jenny said to her self as she continued to cook putting some laxatives into kayla's batch of scrambled eggs

Kayla got out of the shower she got dressed trying to put her accident behind her. "Ok no big deal just relax and everything will be fine." she says to herself putting her hair up. Ok looks good she thinks to herself as she heads downstairs. She could just float to the smell as she was hungry looking forward to eating.

Jenny finished cooking the breakfast for kayla it consisted of eggs with a laxative mixed in, bacon, buttered toast with strawberry jam (her sister's favorite), and a cup that has Cinderella on it and strawberry milk in it with a little diuretic mixed in. Sarah plates it and places it on the table for kayla

Kayla smiles as she enters the kitchen trying to act like nothing happened.

"Wow that smells really good!" she said happily noticing there was a plate already made for her.

She noticed the toast. "Yum my favorite!" she sat down. She looked at the cup kinda odd.

Kayla hated anything to do with being babyish or immature after all she was soon to be a teenager she wanted to be a grown up like all teenagers.

"Do you have another cup this one is too childish for me!" she whined impatiently

Jenny looked at her little sister. "Well your welcome for the great food and your favorite toast... it's just a cup kayla I won't give it to you again just ignore the Disney on it." Jenny says nonchalant while cleaning up the stove

"Fine whatever." she said sitting down. She took a drink and combined with her wet bed it made her feel like a little girl. She took a bite of the eggs just trying to put everything out of her mind. She took a bite of her toast. "This is really good!" she smiled with jelly on her face.

Jenny finished cleaning up waving off kayla's attitude about her cup. "I made it all special just for you little sis." Jenny uses a wipe from the day before to wipe off kayla's face before sitting down with her coffee. "So how did you sleep lastnight? No ...problems?" Jenny says quietly as if other would be listening in 

"Ok thanks just call me Kayla enough of this little sis you know next week I'll be thirteen!" she said frustrated as she was so looking forward to being a teenager! She took another drink. "Hey!" she squealed as her sister again wiped her face. Kayla blushed red as she was asked about last night. "Everything was fine." she said nervously hoping her sister wouldn't ask anymore about it.

"Are you sure kayla you better not be lying to me.  Big girls especially almost teenagers dont wet the bed then lie about it I'm here to help you silly."  Jenny said crouching down to be face to face with kayla locking eye with her

Kayla turned white as a ghost followed by red with embarrassment as a heat wave washed over her, she was so nervous and embarrassed.

"Wh--wh--what how'd you know it was ju--just an acc--accident!" she cried stuttering nervously. Now she was afraid her sister wouldn't see her as a big girl. Then again she's already been treating me like a little girl. She thought to herself.

Jenny pulled kayla off her chair and onto her lap and sat on the floor holding the crying 12 year old. "Awe it's ok shhhhh, it's ok. No worries little sis! Dont cry tell big sissy what's wrong. It's ok I won't be mad just tell me the truth silly." Jenny patted kayla's rear as she held her.

Kayla was too wrapped up in her embarrassment when her sister brought her over to her. "I just had an accident alright!" She just mad and embarrassed.

She tried getting up as her stomach didn't feel so good.

"I need to get up." she whined

"I'm fine." she whined as she was trying to get up but it seemed her sister insisted o keeping her on her lap a little longer.

Her stomach rumbled as the laxatives were kicking in.

"Ok just let me up already!" she said angrily and frustrated as her stomach felt like it was about to explode.

Jenny let her sister stand up in front of her and looked at her curiously "whats going on with you? Can you help me up the baby shifted and I cant get up without help right now." Jenny said with a pained look on her face

Kayla barley made it.

"What the hell is going on with me!" she said as she felt like her stomach exploded.

Once she was done she went back downstairs.

"Something upset my stomach." she said taking a drink of the very thing that's upsetting her stomach.