LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby sister to sisters baby (private with kaylaindiapers)

Snowmom55

This rp is private for me and @Kaylaindiapers

Jenny is a tall strong brunette and now at the age of 25 is pregnant with her first child, unfortunately the father of said child has passed in a car accident. Even though he is leaving them without a husband and father he did leave Jenny with a huge life insurance policy that left her well off for the rest of her and her unborn daughters life! Jenny did have one problem though she knows just the general basics of taking care of a baby but all that was about to change when her parents called her up one night asking for her to watch her sister for a month while they went on vacation. As soon as that phone call ended Jenny got a crazy idea in her head and started to prep for her "test baby".

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Please mom I'm old enough to stay by myself!" she whined. Kayla was twelve and sat in the backseat on her way to her sisters having lost the argument. She looked out the window wondering how things were going to be, she hoped her sister wouldn't give her too much of a hard time hanging out with her friends ect. She had been sneaking out at night to meet up with Kim and Laura her best friends who were both older then her. They pulled up to her sisters and parked in the driveway Kayla got out grabbing her bag still not happy.

Jenny smiled from the front porch seeing her mother pull up to the outside of the house in her minivan and watched her sister climb out of the car. Jenny already had a room for kayla ready for her last days as a big preteen. "Hey! Hows my baby sister doing? Ready to be my little helper for the next month?" Jenny said as she moved toward the 12 year old huffing in a fuss. About that time Jenny saw there mom come out of the van with a small list of things for Jenny to follow watching her little sister for the next month. Jenny looked at it and giggled seeing that Kayla wet the bed 3 times in the last month knowing that she'd be waking up wet all the time in a matter of days. She also took note of the 9pm bedtime. "Well hello to you too mom, hehe." She said hugging her mother

Kayla rolled her eyes as her sister always seemed to treat her much younger then she really was always teasing her and calling her a baby. To make things even worse is she felt like a baby for wetting the bed her mom even spanked her and called her a big baby but the worse thing was she even threatened to put her back in diapers. Kayla was so nervous and hoped her mom didn't tell Jenny! That would be really embarrassing she thought to herself.

"Sure I'll help you I--I'm twelve I'll be thirteen next month so I'm not little!" She snapped defensively.

"What's so funny?" she asked curiously as her sister giggled as she looked at the note.

"What's it say?" she really wanted to see the note!

The girls mother just smiled "Kayla it's just info that your sister needs to know. Like your bedtime, no movies above pg13, and your resent bedwetting. Nothing to worry about. Now I gotta go be good for your big sister. I love you both!" The mother said before hoping in the van and driving off. 

Jenny smiled " Come one little one, let's go put your stuff down inside and we can go get some lunch to bring home. Hows that sound?"

"Mom you said you wouldn't bring that up it's not my fault!" she said stomping her foot. She was madder then a hornets next being kicked! Bedtime great now my stupid sister is going to make sure I go to bed on time. She thought to herself. Kayla watched as her mom left too mad to even say good bye as she was pouting.

"Sounds fine but I'm not a baby!" she said sounding like a toddler trying to convince the adults she was a big girl.

Jenny followed her sister stifling a giggle as she saw the toddler like display. "Its ok little sis no one is calling you a baby. " Jenny says while thinking 'yet anyway hehe'

Jenny walked kayla inside set down her things then got kayla back outside and into her van, having kayla sit in the back seat. "I know you dont wanna sit in the back seat sis but the passengers seat is broke, plus there is a DVD player back there you can watch but I think all that's in there is Sofia the first. We'll be at taco bell soon though probably about 30 minutes." Jenny said kindly and caring 

"Fine whatever and quit with the little sis crap I'll be thirteen in two weeks you know." she went to get in the passengers side but she was stopped.

"Are you serious!" she said not believing she was going to sit in the back seat like a little kid.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to watch Sofia the first!"

"Ok." she said with attitude in her voice.

I just wanna go home why did my stupid mom make me come here I could've stayed by myself. She thought to herself looking out the window.

Jenny drove them off to taco bell, about 20 minutes into the drive they came to traffic stuck at a construction zone with no choice but to wait and slowly inch forward Jenny figure it'd be a good time to try to get Kayla to open up a little. "So Kayla it's been a while what's new? I'm your sister you know you can talk to me. It seems like your not happy and I know it's not just the fact that your stuck with me for a month. Is it the bed wetting? Is mom being annoying? What's up?"

"Not much really." she said trying to calm down this was her sister after all and they actually got along like sisters. Kayla turned beet red when the bed wetting came up. "I don't wanna talk about it, it was twice and one time cause I was drunk and yes moms being a bitch about and she even called me a b--baby." she said angrily no way was she going to tell her about the threat about putting her back in diapers.

"I'll be fine." she said trying to change the conversation

"Kayla! Dont call mom a bitch for starters and two you are only 12 you shouldn't be drunk! I'm disappointed in you. What's been going on that your so bent out of shape? You were always a good girl, was I not a good example for you? How has mom been mean about everything?" Jenny asked sounding more like a disappointed mother than a big sister at the moment 

Kayla was mad as she was being scolded. She felt like a little girl rather then her age of twelve.

"I'm fine can we talk about something else!" she said frustrated

As they approached taco bell.

"I'll have two tacos and a nachos." Kayla was destroying to change the subject.

"We WILL talk about this more when we get home kayla. I just want you to know I'm your big sister, you can always talk to me and j will always love you no matter what." Jenny said with a tear in her eye as she pulled up to the drive thru and placed there order, paid and picked it up and cod now head back home

"I don't wanna talk about it just drop it!" she said angrily not liking to talk about her feelings.

She smiled once she got her food she was hungry and looking forward to eating.

"So are you excited about having your first baby?" she asked as she just found out her sister was pregnant last week and she wasn't even showing yet.

"Sorry sorry, just wanted to let you know I'm here to talk. And I'd like to talk about it at some point kayla. Here your food." Handing it back at watching her younger sister tear through her food quickly. 

"Yeah I'm crazy excited and crazy nervous. I dont know if I know what I'm doing to raise this kid in a lot of aspects!" Jenny says opening up to her younger sister about her feeling as they drive back to the house. "I just hope I can be a good mom."

"I'll be fine." Kayla said taking her food eating like she hadn't ate in a week. She was doing the best she could to not be rude and make the best of things even though she didn't want to be watched by her sister. "I'm sure you'll be a great mom." she said eating her taco and making a mess as some of the meat and cheese feel on the ground and she had taco sauce on her face. She just smiled and continued eating. "So what are we going to do tonight?"

Jenny smiles when looking at her sister in the rearview at a stop light. "Well first off my messy eater... (Jenny turn around with a baby wipe in hand and wipes kayla face off quickly and motherly.) Sorry motherly instincts sis. But tonight we could go see a movie or relax at my house. We can stop for icecream in you'd like as well little sis." Jenny says cheerfully handing kayla another wipe for her hands and shirt once shes done eating thinking to her self baby needs a bib and someone to feed her already. Those baby wipes will help calm her down at least with that smelling agent in them. 

Kayla blushed red with embarrassment as it seemed her sister talked to her just like she talks to the toddlers she babysat for. Before she could say anything she found a wet one in her face. "Ok ok I can wipe my own face!" she said moving her face just like a toddler would trying to avoid the wet wipe. "That's ok I guess." she said feeling like a three year old then her soon to be thirteen years old. "Sure that's fine we can stop at the red box and get the latest scary movie!" she said excitedly as she cleaned her hands she couldn't help but smile as for whatever reason she liked the smell. When she babysat she enjoyed changing diapers of the brats she sat for cause the new fresh diaper smell and baby powder were so intoxicating..

"What time are you going to bed?" she asked trying to figure out a good time to sneak out.

Jenny smiled at the goofy smile kayla had on her face after having her face cleaned like a toddler. "Ok sis let's get some icecream a few miles up the road they have a redbox. Are you sure you wanna watch such a scary movie? I have some work to do but I'll be in bed long after you tonight missy." Jenny changed the direction of the car and headed to the ice cream shop and started thinking of her plan. She'd have to put the first round of dietetics and regression drug in her icecream at the shop  and drinks during the movie back at the house. But for now she left the wipe box open in between the seats so kayla could smell them.

"What kind of work?" she asked trying to gain as much info as she could to see if she could sneak out. Her friends were probably thirty minutes away or so. She hated how the car now smelt like a nursery. "Are you really going to make me go to bed at the babyish time mom said was my bedtime?" she wasn't happy cause she figured her sister wouldn't baby her like her mom does she figured her sister would let her get away with murder.

"I wanna get a Oreo ice cream cone." she said licking her lips at the mere thought.

"Just working on new drugs for my research company honey nothing fun." Jenny said non chalantly. But thought to her self, you'll find out soon enough though....Hmmm I better push hard the first few nights i guess because she seems un fazed by the wipe smell. "I suppose you can stay up til 10 instead of 9, but I want you ready for bed before we start the movie then ok? Deal?" Jenny said motherly but understanding as she pulled into the parking lot. 

"Ok I'll be right back with your oreo icecream cone you wait right here." Jenny grabbed her purse and headed inside. Apon grabbing kayla's icecream she pulled what looked like chocolate flakes from a small jar placing them on the cone. Then brought it out to kayla. "Here you go sweetie now let's go watch your movie." Smiling know kayla will soon have her first dose of the regression drug in her blood stream and once her diuretic was in her drink back at the house she'd be wetting her self not more than a few hours later followed by what Jenny planned out about a 6 month regression of kayla's body by morning. 

Kayla was having some kind of mixed feelings as the baby wipes were strong. She liked the smell but it always made her feel small and she hated that she wanted to be big. It didn't help that her mom called her a baby and threatened to put her back in diapers if she continues to have accidents. One time was cause she was drunk but she knew she couldn't tell her mom that the other time was just that an accident. "Um ok." she said as her sister went to get her ice cream. Kayla was snapped out of her thoughts. "Thank you." she said taking her cone. Kayla began eating her ice cream as they went to get the movie.

As kayla ate her ice cream Jenny pulled around to the other side of the store and ran over to the redbox to grab the latest scary movie they had. She knew of some adults her age that had nightmares about it so she knew it would definitely effect the 12 year old kayla. Once the movie was kicked up Jenny jumped back in the car. "Ok ready to go my messy eater?" Jenny said seeing as kayla had ice cream on her face, and hands a little already.

"Hey it's not my fault the thing is messy." she said defensively as she ate more of the ice cream.

"What movie did you get?" they had quite a few scary movies out that she wanted to see. Her mom would never let her watch scary movies just one of many ways she treated her like a little girl she was happy maybe her sister would treat her like a big girl.  She smiled as they headed back to her sisters house.

"I can see it's very messy..." Jenny says watching her little sister finish the icecream cone with chocolate smudges on her nose, cheeks, and hands along with ice cream drool around her mouth and on her shirt also slightly in her hair as kayla pushed her hair out of her face. Once at a long red light Jenny turned around with another baby wipe and cleaned up kayla's face and this time also did her hands. "You might just need a bath you got it in your hair and even on your shirt silly girl." Jenny says finishing wiping her sisters hands before turning back around still waiting on the light. 

"I got the movie called 'the 50th death plus 1'. I know some of my friends loved it its rated R but since your such a big girl I figured you'd be ok watching it." Jenny said as traffic started moving.