LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby sister to sisters baby (private with kaylaindiapers)

Snowmom55

"I don't know I'm sure I'll be fine." she says. Kayla just wants her sister to quit smothering her and treat her like a soon to be teenager not a toddler. She finished up her breakfast and got on her phone texting her friends and seeing when the next party is.  Tonight I'll be up and then I can sneak out! She thought as she smiled texting her friend about the plans.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher. "So Kayla what would you like to do today? We can go to the park or the zoo or maybe the mall." Jenny knew the drugs were still active in kayla's system so overly cute things would help set off small reactions so she could see how much to up her dose by plus she knew the laxatives still had another round in a bit to hit since kayla broke up the glass into two drinks

"Ok well then let's head to the zoo then hit the mall! We'll have an awesome day. You ready little sis?" Jenny says twirling her keys on her fingers. Those drugs should help her relax at the zoo and the rest of those laxatives should kick in while we are out. If all goes well tonight I can start the hypnosis. She thinks to her self

• 2 weeks later...

Jenny grabs a couple bottles of water and leads them out the door. "Off to the zoo!" Jenny drives them to the zoo watching her little sister in the rearview the whole way.

(Sorry for the extended absence) 

Kayla didn't wanna sit in the back she rolled her eyes as her sister made some stupid excuse. She sat I the back looking out the window as they drove to the zoo. Kayla picked p her phone playing around with it seeing what was on her social sites.

"I wanna see the lions!" Kayla said excitedly

(no worries we all have lives and get busy)

Jenny smiled seeing the drug was working on her sister she knew the rest would follow especially once she got really excited. 

"Oh of course baby, what noise does the lion make? We'll be in there soon!" She said pulling into the parking lot

Jenny whipped the van into a parking spot and turned around to her younger sister with a stern look and with a very stern angry voice she says. "I'm tired of the back talk Kayla! Another outburst like that and you'll be back in this van on our way back home for a spanking and corner time! Do I make my self clear!?"

"Hey what the hell!" she yelled as she wasn't prepared by the sudden speed acceleration. Her phone went flying. She sat there red with embarrassment and anger.

"Are you crazy I'm twelve not five and mom don't even spank me and corner time!" she shook her head.

"I think being pregnant has done something to you--you're not thinking clearly."

Right then Kayla noticed the sudden stop made her realize she wet her panties a little.

Oh shit oh well she'll never know! She thinks to herself.

"That's it! I've had it with your attitude!" Jenny lost it for a second in the blink of an eye she was out of the car then freed kayla from the seat then threw the girl onto her lap and started to deliver a firm spanking 12 quick smacks to her sisters bottom. "Now you will behave! I know how difficult this has been for you but I'm trying my best to make this a fun time for you! You need to learn respect baby sister!"

Kayla was caught off guard and with the quick movement she lost control as the spanking continued. She was now crying cause of the spanking and the fact she wet herself. Kayla couldn't believe she was just spanked and wet herself.  What she didn't notice! She thinks to herself.

Jenny lifted the crying kayla off her lap and set her now soaked bum on her lap. "Now little kayla do you have anything to say for your self?.... Wait did you go pee pee during your spanking?" Jenny acted like she was in disbelief but internally she was grinning ear to ear, even more so when she felt kayla's tummy gurgle

"I'm sorry." she said wiping her eyes relieved her sister didn't notice then she froze as it was too late her sister did notice.

Kayla hated the way her sister talked to her like she was a toddler.

"You surprised me I haven't been spanked since I was five!" she whined

She was hoping to shift the blame on her sister. She felt a chill as she remembered her mom  threatening her with diapers!

Jenny pulled Kate back up but not before 3 more hard spanks. Once back on her feet Jenny pulled kayla's wet pants buck up then buckled her into the seat again before jumping back into the drivers seat. "I'm very disappointed in you kayla. No zoo or mall for you today we are heading back home to clean you up then itll be corner time!"

"Awe!" She yelped as she couldn't believe she had been spanked again! She sat there upset how her sister was treating her like a five year old. "I can buckle myself up." She whined. Kayla  watched as her sister got back in the drivers seat and she bristled as Jenny continued to scold her. "Corner time I'm not five!" she yelled. "I'll be 13 in a week!" she cried hating how her summer has started.

"Ok and it's mom I don't call her mommy!" she whined she was determined to not let her sister baby her by talking to her or treating her like one. She was finding it difficult to convince herself that she would soon be a teenager when she wet herself and had been spanked and was looking at corner time which was time out! Isn't that what toddlers get. She thought to herself.

"Yes you will still have your corner time once we get home then we are going to clean you up before lunch. I know your stressed would you like some water kayla? Itll be a little bit before we make it home in this traffic." Jenny said in a mothering caring tone. She couldn't wait til she could start the hypnosis on her sister not to mention the fact that some laxatives were still working in her sisters system.