LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all. Im new to this ( talking to other people)

Hi all you Lovely people! Im new to this whole talking to other people! Im a straight Male with a loving and very understanding fiancee. Long story short... iv been incontinent for over 18ish years! It was very embarrassing having to wear adult nappies at 15! But i have come to terms with it. Just recently i had a dream were i had a number 2 accident in my nappy! Really strange but i cant the thought out my head! Am i being silly or gross?

Hello and welcome! Glad to meet you. You are among understanding people here. It’s a great place to come and hang out, for sure. 

I’d like to direct you to post an intro, in the Newbi Nursery forum. That’s the best place to say hello! Otherwise, have fun, and enjoy! 

10 hours ago, R083rt said:

Hi all you Lovely people! Im new to this whole talking to other people! Im a straight Male with a loving and very understanding fiancee. Long story short... iv been incontinent for over 18ish years! It was very embarrassing having to wear adult nappies at 15! But i have come to terms with it. Just recently i had a dream were i had a number 2 accident in my nappy! Really strange but i cant the thought out my head! Am i being silly or gross?

Please feel free to send me a personal message if you just want to talk about things.

Hello all I had started wearing adult diapers as a desire about 2 weeks ago and found some hypnosis YouTube video's online to try to make me have incontinence so my spouse would let me and make sure she is ok with it because she is a cna and very understanding ! I was told it would happen when i was older due to a surgery but i couldn't wait ! I wanted to wear diapers full time since i was a kid !  Well to my unbelievable suprise because i was figuring it would take 12 months per the 12 month program it happened last night for the first time ! My mind was blown away because until last night i forced it so she would know and it happened all by itself and was honestly didn't expect it to really happen because i didn't believe in hypnosis ! This morning i was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden i pee'd and wasn't aware i needed to !  Am like omfg is this for real ! I am blown away ! Has this ever happened to anyone else ?  Am so FRIGGIN happy today...

RO83RT welcome to the site. And yes, we are all lovely people here and enjoy having fun in our diapers. I am glad that you have a fiance that is willing to have diaper fun with you. Lets chat and hear what goes on in those diapers. Hugs and welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, R083rt said:

Am i being silly or gross?

You are being neither, this is a good space where you're definitely free to share these wants and desires.

• 1 month later...