LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers you buying soon?

I'm waiting for another case of Attends Regular plus 10. They are really good nappies. They are very absorbent and they wick good. They are comfortable to wear. Also they are very crinkly. 

IMG_1828.jpeg

Should get my order of NorthShore Megamax and Large Boosters a case of each and they are sending lot's of Samples should arrive by Friday (gotta love NorthShore)[emoji16].
The boosters are for the Better Dry diapers that I still have as they help to distribute the pee.
I will be going to watch Avengers Endgame so I'm going to to wear a Megamax diaper. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Waiting on my northshore order! What diapers do you guys recommend for night time wearing. My sheets have been thru enough.
If I wear disposables night or day is NS supreme double boosted with rubber bloomers.
At home I wear Angefluff super heavyweight night diaper double boosted ultra high rise with rubber bloomer to bed .
Thru babykin's I ordered years ago material that feels like a thick comfy t-shirt normaly for cribs it has a waterproof membrane between the two sides ,you can't tell it's there ,but it by the yard and had a friend with a sewing machine make me custom sheets and pillow cases ( my mattress has a 4" inch padded bumper around the top edge ,so it was beyond my very modest sewing skills ,buttons,hems etc )
No matter what its impossible for my bed to get wet or soiled. Even if I got completely smashed and forget I was incontinent and needed diapers ,my bed is safe .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, mydiapersleaking said:

Waiting on my northshore order! What diapers do you guys recommend for night time wearing. My sheets have been thru enough.

Betterdry diapers I got from Northshore seem to do a great job for disposable diapers overnight.

If I wear disposable diapers my go to diapers will be Attends, they do a decent job absorbing, good fit and they last long enough, so I’ll get by using just three diapers per day. If have been using them years in a row. But I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants the older they are the better I like them. Currently I am counting the days. I found an old school plastic pant made out of the same material as the ones they used to make back in the days when I was a baby myself, the auction closes in a couple of days. It is new and still in its original casing, heaven I would say. It will most likely cost me an arm and a leg but I couldn’t care less to be honest. So my next buy will hopefully be a plastic pant some thirty years old which I will add to my already extensive collection and will wear and use at  special occasions.

Comfidry 24/7 with a large booster is what I only buy all the time. I’m not really a fan of ABDL diapers. For 1. They are expensive. 2. I’m stuck between a medium and a large, so comfidry. Just absolutely Perfect! 3. I’m a big fan of all white diapers. 

I was so disappointed when I saw they were only selling them by the bag right now.

I can't wait for next week. I have Pride, Tykable Overnights, Rearz Barnyard, Safari, and Seduction, as well as ABU Simple Ultra, Space, and Little Paws coming. Time for some boosted fun!

I placed orders of 4 different brands to try. I hope these are petty thick.

• NorthShore Supreme Tab-Style Large
  • NorthShore MegaMax Tab-Style Large
  • ConfiDry 24/7 Max Absorbency Tab-Style Briefs
  • ABU Simple

By the way, I went into about 4 different pharmacys by me, CVS, Wallgreens, Wallmart, and Albertsons: No on seems to carry any of the popular plastic backed adult diapers. It's crazy. I don't see attends or any of the name brands. Now you have to buy everything online.

My next buy is some rearz safaris I’ve never tried them before but I love big thick diapers. MegaMaxes are my go to, strong, odor control is good and great price. I could see myself getting cushies later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, JWolf72 said:

Would really like to order more Crinklz aquanaut! And try PeekABU and Little Pawz, I'm just afraid to order during the summer since everyone is home

Get them from Northshore.  They ship Fed-Ex and you can have them shipped to a local Fed-Ex pick up place and just stop in and get them.  Wallgreens is one of their Fed-Ex locations for pick up and who doesn't have a Wallgreen's pharmacy in their town?  No extra costs are involved.  Look on line and Google "Fed-Ex Pick Up Locations" or visit their website.

Some of my cloth diapers are getting a bit threadbare. I'll be ordering more diaper flannel and terry cloth to make some new ones pretty soon.

21 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Get them from Northshore.  They ship Fed-Ex and you can have them shipped to a local Fed-Ex pick up place and just stop in and get them.  Wallgreens is one of their Fed-Ex locations for pick up and who doesn't have a Wallgreen's pharmacy in their town?  No extra costs are involved.  Look on line and Google "Fed-Ex Pick Up Locations" or visit their website.

I wonder if ABU does the same. I'm almost sure they do, now if only I had the house to myself more often lol. 

I just ordered another case of Seni Super Plus diapers that will be here on Friday and have another case of Seni Quatro diapers that are being delivered today. That's another 115 diapers in the stash.