LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diapers you buying soon?

I want to buy next month:

A pack of Abu Peekabu, Abu Simple Ultra, Abu SDK V2, Abu Kiddo, Abu Preschool plastic.

Hopefully can afford all of them.

Currently just got drynites(boy version left), they suck for flooding as leak easy, but nice snug fit. 

Currently wearing 4 of them at once. I find the girl drynites more absorbent, idk why. And def cuter/nicer looking too. Plus seem to fit me better too. 

There are so many premium/ABDL brand that I've never tried yet. The ones I'm more curious about are the Forsite AM PM, as far as I know they're super absorbent 4500-5000ml and that means very thick as well, plastic backed with waist band and I like the big printed logo they have on the front: It's not something babish but netiher typical of medical brands, but it's just look so indescreet and embaressing. I would like to try them along with some abri let maxi boosters, that would really be a super bulky, constrictive and comforting padding! Other brands I would like to try also are ABU simple, Rearz inspire, Bambinos, ID care or Fabine

I'm hoping to get a case of TotalDry plus plastic diapers, either that or tranquility atns'

There are so many premium/ABDL brand that I've never tried yet. The ones I'm more curious about are the Forsite AM PM, as far as I know they're super absorbent 4500-5000ml and that means very thick as well, plastic backed with waist band and I like the big printed logo they have on the front: It's not something babish but netiher typical of medical brands, but it's just look so indescreet and embaressing. I would like to try them along with some abri let maxi boosters, that would really be a super bulky, constrictive and comforting padding! Other brands I would like to try also are ABU simple, Rearz inspire, Bambinos, ID care or Fabine
Forsite AM/ PM is crazy price if your in the usa , they will give you the diaper to try if your willing to blow 20 bucks on shipping ,there Canadian like Reaz.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm a massive fan of tykables, so I'll be getting some of their little rawz as soo as NRU stock them. Might have to check the sizing though... having dropped 3 stone since Christmas I mocha not fit in the large anymore.

Right now, nothing. I just got a case of Cushies the other day, though I do want to try Tykables’ new diaper at some point, and depending on what ABU announces, I might have to try those too.

20 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

depending on what ABU announces, I might have to try those too.

That's if they ever announce it... lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Frogboy said:

That's if they ever announce it... lol

I was wondering if I missed something.

1 hour ago, Frogboy said:

And still it goes on. It's enough to make you switch to rearz! ?

At least ABU hasn't been doing s*** like trying to trademark the term "abdl" or messing with product quality without notice.

On 4/26/2019 at 9:49 PM, Firefly 35 said:

At least ABU hasn't been doing s*** like trying to trademark the term "abdl" or messing with product quality without notice.

Wasn't aware anyone had done that... ?