LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thick diapers to calm me down...

darkdream

I have very severe GAD, health anxiety, social anxiety, panic disorder, dissoactive NON epileptic attack disorder(which mimics seizures but caused by extreme anxiety), PTSD, agoraphobia, depression.

My anxiety is THAT bad I can't go anywhere on my own.

Something like Abu Peekabu or Rearz Safari(especially when soaked) I find very very comforting when feeling extremely anxious/about to have a panic attack.

Great at home when I have them.

But when it it's hell when that happens  in public randomly especially if it triggers off my severe IBS as well.

Have had near fainting and actual fainting during extreme IBS spasms/cramping where I passed out in the toilets and hit my head on the toilet floor(luckily was sitting down low near the floor or would have had a concussion).

And ended up awakened in a hot sweat with shit sprayed everywhere.

Used to be on pregablin(lyrica) high dose which helped my very severe anxiety, but had many horrible long term side effects.

Trying CBD oil and turmeric paste instead, or will have to go back on anti-anxiety meds again if that doesn't work.

However thinking of getting a pacificer for extra comfort and plushies.

I'm mostly DL, but also have a little side to me. 

I used to be overweight and wear really baggy jeans, oversized XL very baggy t-shirts. Perfect for hiding thick diapers in public.

Nowadays I'm slim and wear tight clothing as my style in public, useless for concealing any thick diapers.

Anyone alse find thick diapers help calm them down during extreme anxiety?

If wearing diapers calms you, and you need to be calm to get by, I would buy a larger pair of pants to wear when you need to wear a diaper.

I used to be quite heavy myself, I'm  115 lbs these days, I love oversized nylon pants they are the most comfortable pant I have ever worn, including the military utilities I loved to wear years ago.

You should buy just one or a few pair, of whatever kind of pants you wear,  a size or 2 larger to accommodate your diapers, then just wear those on diaper days. 

On 4/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, darkdream said:

I used to be overweight and wear really baggy jeans, oversized XL very baggy t-shirts. Perfect for hiding thick diapers in public.

Nowadays I'm slim and wear tight clothing as my style in public, useless for concealing any thick diapers.

Anyone alse find thick diapers help calm them down during extreme anxiety?

I sometimes wear for stress/GAD(I'm Autistic and leaning self diagnosed BPD)  but my symptoms are nearly as bad as yours, you have a legit medical need. I say were them and  Fuck anyone who gives you shit about it.

*hugs on offer*

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 8:02 PM, YourFNF said:

I sometimes wear for stress/GAD(I'm Autistic and leaning self diagnosed BPD)  but my symptoms are nearly as bad as yours, you have a legit medical need. I say were them and  Fuck anyone who gives you shit about it.

*hugs on offer*

Same, I got aspergers syndrome too.

Thanks for the hugs!

On 4/20/2019 at 8:52 PM, beallucanb said:

If wearing diapers calms you, and you need to be calm to get by, I would buy a larger pair of pants to wear when you need to wear a diaper.

I used to be quite heavy myself, I'm  115 lbs these days, I love oversized nylon pants they are the most comfortable pant I have ever worn, including the military utilities I loved to wear years ago.

You should buy just one or a few pair, of whatever kind of pants you wear,  a size or 2 larger to accommodate your diapers, then just wear those on diaper days. 

I got baggy swishy black tracksuit bottoms I wear around the house to hide thick diapers under..

They ain't anything special and would look scruffy wearing them out.

Might buy some black cargo jeans for the times I wear diapers out. 

8 hours ago, darkdream said:

I got baggy swishy black tracksuit bottoms I wear around the house to hide thick diapers under..

They ain't anything special and would look scruffy wearing them out.

Might buy some black cargo jeans for the times I wear diapers out. 

Nylon pants are very inexpensive, you can find tons of them at places like Good Will and Salvation Army (Buying a few pair here keeps the expense down)

Years ago I bought regular 40 dollar Adidas 3 strip nylon pants for as little as $1.75, I bought every pair I have ever ran across for a few months.

I bought lined and unlined, they are great in the winter over my double and triple long johns on below zero days, and they are great when its near 90 and humid.

I can only be found dressed in nylon pants and thermal shirts, long johns when I am home, and if you catch me before 10 am I will be wearing a footed sleeper.

I am not a fan of jeans or any cloths that cause discomfort.