LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New, but wanted to share my method for good "clean" fun

A little bit of background, I wear Pull-Ups/Goodnites/Underjams/Pampers and I enjoy messing, but as I'm sure many of you do, I hate the cleanup.

So today I'm just hanging out wetting my diapers, and I decided to put a tampon right below my anus (not inside it, I've done that before and don't recommend it) inside the diaper. It's the highest absorbency (ultra) and Playtex brand which is the most absorbent brand and expands the most. And obviously continued wetting once it was there.

The feeling is quite enjoyable to me... It feels like I messed. But I won't have to clean up! Plus the tampon doesn't feel "dry" when it's wet like the diaper does. And it adds to the overall capacity of what I'm wearing. I plan on experimenting more (without ever inserting one where it doesn't belong again) like with positioning them and trying more than one.

Anyway I just thought I'd share, first post on here, but I searched the subject and nobody seems to have posted about it before. Hope you enjoy as much as I am currently. It might not be as enjoyable if you're not wearing "kid" diapers just because they're so tight.

Hi and welcome, great post, I'm curious about having the feeling of messing but also hate the idea of cleaning up, so I'm def going to try this, thank you!!!

btw if you like the idea of kid diapers, but find them too tight like me, I tear the sides and put normal boring pants over them to keep in place, 

Clean up sucks.

Ive tried foods before, and you idea makes me wonder what it would feel like to put something freeze dried in there and keep wetting.

9 hours ago, pullupsprincess said:

A little bit of background, I wear Pull-Ups/Goodnites/Underjams/Pampers and I enjoy messing, but as I'm sure many of you do, I hate the cleanup.

So today I'm just hanging out wetting my diapers, and I decided to put a tampon right below my anus (not inside it, I've done that before and don't recommend it) inside the diaper. It's the highest absorbency (ultra) and Playtex brand which is the most absorbent brand and expands the most. And obviously continued wetting once it was there.

The feeling is quite enjoyable to me... It feels like I messed. But I won't have to clean up! Plus the tampon doesn't feel "dry" when it's wet like the diaper does. And it adds to the overall capacity of what I'm wearing. I plan on experimenting more (without ever inserting one where it doesn't belong again) like with positioning them and trying more than one.

Anyway I just thought I'd share, first post on here, but I searched the subject and nobody seems to have posted about it before. Hope you enjoy as much as I am currently. It might not be as enjoyable if you're not wearing "kid" diapers just because they're so tight.

Welcome and thanks for posting your first post. I 100% agree with you. Just something being there triggers a "little" feeling. I've used foam objects before, like a mini sponge football that would retain water just so I can get that little bump in the rump to go right where it needs to be. Good times. Not to mention being plugged for most of us does give the feeling you've messed or are about to.