LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it fall yet?

Ugh, this spring is killing me. Another round of migraines the last 3 days, plus pain in my back and neck. Another trip to my doc for more shots and meds.

Seeing a neurologist next month to try and get on a migraine prevention plan, and Physical therapy TBD to figure out my back and neck issues.

You tried going to a massage therpist I go twice a month. She massages every muscle legs, arms, neck like you wouldn't believe.She's awesome get the knots out , come out of there feeling whole lot better , sleepy but better. Been visiting her regularly for 7 years

20 minutes ago, Shawnie said:

You tried going to a massage therpist I go twice a month. She massages every muscle legs, arms, neck like you wouldn't believe.She's awesome get the knots out , come out of there feeling whole lot better , sleepy but better. Been visiting her regularly for 7 years

The problem with massages... and the physical therapy probably... is that I hate being touched.

1 hour ago, waynecook52 said:

Well,if it gets rid of the pain. ???

Yeah, I know. Gonna try the PT first as that will be some touching and some exercise rounds

4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Ugh, this spring is killing me. Another round of migraines the last 3 days, plus pain in my back and neck. Another trip to my doc for more shots and meds.

Seeing a neurologist next month to try and get on a migraine prevention plan, and Physical therapy TBD to figure out my back and neck issues.

Any chance that the migraines may be caused by spring pollen allergies? That is the case for me, has to do with the sinus filling up causing inflammation... 

May be worth checking into if you haven't, I take allergy medicine for April and May every year to control it. I also take some sudafed if the allergy medicine can't keep up, but that is rare.

Just a thought