LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long term chastity question (sexual content... duh)

I'm working on a story and also just curious.  I've never gone more then about a week without orgasm.  I've been in a situation where I wasn't able to masturbate for about 6 days or have sex and on about the fourth day I just ended up overwhelmed with Sissy desires.  I could masturbate now but I'm trying to hold off.  I'm a sissy for sure, but it's not usually all that strong, and it's not something I think about all the time.  So here's where I'm at right now: 

• I'm super horny but almost dreading having an eventual orgasm.
  • I'm finding myself more interested in giving sexual pleasure.  Normally I wouldn't even consider many sexual things, and I'm normally just not that interested in it, but right now I just want to wrap my mouth around anything.
  • I'm completely irrational about my fetish right now.  I've spent the entire day diapered around people, and while at Wal-Mart I flooded my diaper so bad that I had pee running down my legs.  and my sweat pants got soaked.  I was really lucky because they are black and no one noticed, but I don't think it would have even mattered to me.
  • I keep touching my nipples without really thinking about it and the slightest touch feels so amazing.

Finally I'm fantasizing about being feminine, which isn't that out of the normal for me, but it's just so strong, that I feel like I want to be a girl all the time right now.  

So is this something that you've experienced, do you find it more potent with chastity?  How long does it continue?

I have been locked for over a week and I actually tried my hardest to not think about my sissy desires.  When my wee wee got hard it would be painful.  At the end of that week I was put into my Disney Princess dress and instructed to milk myself in front of my wife.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I like to be on a masturbation prevention regime, I found that after about three months without orgasm I am ceasing to have the desire and thereby losing the high of the masturbatory frustration hence once a month I deliberately bring myself to orgasm, this can be done very quickly and I am soon back on my Diapering and masturbation prevention regime with renewed frustration keeping me as horny as hell while I am not allowed to masturbate.

• 2 weeks later...

I find these feelings mostly related to the cycle of teasing and denial inherent to chastity, especially the intensification of feminization fantasies. All normal. That's fine and all, but remember it's mostly in your head. I've gone a month w/o orgasm, and it's tough (assuming chastity and either a keyholder or willing dominant partner) as hell. 

My Mistress and I have found that 4-7 days is best for me before release - it keeps my skin / hygiene under control and helps put me in the proper submissive headspace to get sissified/feminized/have my makeup done every day (well, when I'm not at work). 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 9/3/2019 at 6:12 PM, waddlergirl said:

I like to be on a masturbation prevention regime, I found that after about three months without orgasm I am ceasing to have the desire and thereby losing the high of the masturbatory frustration hence once a month I deliberately bring myself to orgasm, this can be done very quickly and I am soon back on my Diapering and masturbation prevention regime with renewed frustration keeping me as horny as hell while I am not allowed to masturbate.

I just want to know if it scares you ? I personally would be terrified if I lost an erection or lost the ability to have an erection. I may be a sissy, but I satisfy my wife almost everyday. Weekends are special for us. I have read so many things on prostate cancer and to be very honest it scares the chit outta me. { personally try to ejaculate twice a day even if one is masturbating I will save the other one for my wife. I just want to know if you fear the loss of an erection or prostate cancer ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Transfusionelle said:

I just want to know if it scares you ? I personally would be terrified if I lost an erection or lost the ability to have an erection. I may be a sissy, but I satisfy my wife almost everyday. Weekends are special for us. I have read so many things on prostate cancer and to be very honest it scares the chit outta me. { personally try to ejaculate twice a day even if one is masturbating I will save the other one for my wife. I just want to know if you fear the loss of an erection or prostate cancer ?

@Transfusionelle

I would also be worried, because you HAVE to release sometime:  If you DON'T cum, and release,  (Guys) you can get "Blue Balls" and from what I understand, it can be VERY painful/uncomfortable, and I would not want to be a prolonged chastity situation either.  This I believe is caused by the "backed up semen"  Be Careful @waddlergirlCancer SUX! :(  I am not sure if ladies can experience "back ups" like this, but I would be worried about loss of an erection or cancer.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1