LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pure as Milk (Private with Ahri the nine-tailed fox)

elfowl

"An accident in your big girl pants? That'd be very bad! Mommy will have to clean you up if you do that!"

The idea of you having an accident while still in your normal clothing does excite me a lot because that'd really help to make this even more immersive. I decide that I want it, but shall announce it without breaking the mood. I arrive at the nursery, where I put you down on a chair.

"Anyways. Mommy forgot something she has laying downstairs. Stay here, alright?", I say while winking at you in a suggestive manner, referring to what you said not much earlier. I then leave the room, heading towards the kitchen to get something I would need.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to read, but the tone of your voice lets me know that you do in fact want me to have an accident.  I'm unsure before you wink at me, but after the wink I can't help but know what you mean.

"Okay Mommy, I'll say here, but hurry please, I think I need to go potty."  As you walk away, I mentally prepare myself to have an accident.

For some reason it's harder than I though it would be, my body fights against me, and I just can't make myself go.  finally after a minute or two I manage to make a small spurt of pee make it out into my panties.  I gasp and seize up, feeling the warm wetness as the pee soaks the cotton.  My body is screaming at me that I need to find a toilet and get cleaned up right away, and that what I'm doing is wrong and naughty, but I ignore it, and pee a little more, soaking through my panties and onto my skirt a little. 

At this point I shout out "MOMMY!  HURRY, I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY MORE!"  and continue wetting myself.  I try to get upset, so that Ahri will find me wet and crying, and find it surprisingly easy to get upset, almost as if it's what my brain naturally wants me to do.

I just arrived in the kitchen when I suddenly heard you yell for me. I know very well that this kinda is scripted, but for some reason I do get worried that you got hurt. I sprint as fast as I can, heading back to the nursery. When I walk in I find you, soaked in your own pee. Both your panties and beautiful skirt are wet, which I feel very bad for. I should've padded you right away instead of letting you wait longer!

"Oh my gosh, girl. I'm so sorry!"

I take you into my arms as I hug you, patting you on the back in an attempt to comfort you. The floor beneath me also got wet from your pee, meaning I will have to clean it all up.

"I'm Wet Mommy!"  I cry,  playing up my distress much more than I feel it.  "It's so yucky!"  I find myself crying into your shoulder, not very hard, but tears are still falling.  down below I can feel pee dripping from my skirt and panties, doubtlessly getting the floor, you, and my socks and shoes wet. 

"I'm sorry Mommy, I didn't mean to get you wet too."  I half sob, half mumble, as your ub my back soothingly.  I hug you as well, wrapping my arms around you, and drawing all the comfort from you that I can.

"Don't worry baby girl, this isn't your fault. Mommy should have known that a little girl like you cannot go without padding for a long time. I shall bathe you and then diaper you up."

I lift you up from the ground, quickly heading over to the bathroom that also is on the main floor. The second floor houses my room and office, as well as a more mature bathroom. Your bathroom has a special bath that has a texture on it which will prevent you from slipping or falling. There is a changing table too, with some child-friendly shampoos and gels on it. On the changing table is a pack of swimming diapers, in case you want to play in the pool or if you want to take a longer bath than usual. I rush to turn the tap on, letting the bath fill. I meanwhile put you down on the changing table, wondering if I should put you in a swimming diaper in case you will have a stinky accident this time.

I cling onto you, burying my face in your chest as you attempt to calm, and soothe me.

when we get to the bathroom, I look around and not the childish decorations, as well as the changing table, and the non-slip surface of the bathtub.  I notice that theyre is a changing table but no toilet. 

"Mommy?  Why isn't there a potty in the bafwoom?" I ask, looking up into your eyes. as you begin changing me out of my wet clothes.

''Isn't that obvious, dear? We've just seen how bad your control of your bladder is. Therefore you might already have wet your pants once you reach the potty. Mommy will make sure you are diapered all the time to prevent that.''

I then start to undress you, taking your wet clothes off one by one. It doesn't smell nice, but luckily you will not need these clothes anymore. Once you are fully naked and I threw all your clothes into the laundry basket, I put you back on the changing table. 

''Now, honey. Mommy has these special diapers which are for when you will go into water. After seeing you just had an accident so easily, I want to be sure you don't have an accident in the bath. Please lift your butt up.''

I nod and grin. "okay Mommy, I guess I'm too little for the potty, huh?  Thank you for taking care of me Mommy."

I blush a little, and my hands slowly drift over to cover my crotch and breasts as you get me naked.

When you show me the diapers I look closely.  "oooh, those are neat.  but don't you need to clean my diaper area since I had an accident?  isn't that the point of the bath?"  despite my protests I dutifully lift up my butt so that you can get the swim diaper on me.

"Mommy will check your diaper after the bath and change it, to then clean it properly because your princess parts require special attention before I put you into a new padding."

I then slide the swimming diaper down your legs, as it functions the same as a normal pull up. It is a little bit thicker though, because you are a pretty big girl for such a baby. I check if it's nice and tight, then lift you up and give your padded rear a pat.

"You have a wonderful padded butt, sweetie. Mommy is glad to have such a pretty baby."

Next up I carefully slide you down into the bath, which by now has filled up enough for you to get in. I quickly add some soap, so there will be bubbles in the water. 

I nod in understanding as you mention my princess parts requiring special attention.

I feel the swim diaper being pulled up my legs, and then over my butt and hips, before settling mostly on my crotch.  I feel the thick padding pushing my legs apart, and the soft absorbent part on my princess parts, while I feel the plastic outer shell with my legs.  I feel the tight elastics keeping the diaper tight around my waist and thighs.  I shiver in delight as I feel the padding, and grin up at you.

I blush a little as you compliment my butt.  "Thank you Mommy... You're really pretty too."

Sliding into the bath gives me an interesting sensation, as the warm water envelops me, and I feel my tummy and legs being wet, but my butt and crotch being dry next to the absorbent padding.  I can't help myself and my hands begin rubbing the outside plastic shell of my diaper, feeling the sensation of being dry underwater.

Your body is really pretty and ideal for your role, which really does become obvious when I look at you while you are naked like this. You don't have particularly big or round curves like me. You're pretty small and a little flat, but it makes you look so much cuter. I sit down next to you on the edge of the bath, giving you a soft tick on your head when you rub your diaper.

"Good girls don't touch themselves, Ky. Keep those hands away from there unless you want to have no changes for the day."

I flinch and rub my head when you flick me, and then look up into your eyes.  "I'm sorry Mommy.  I wasn't touching like that... at least I didn't mean to.  I was just feeling the dry diaper against my butt and princess parts while the rest of me is wet.  It's really neat."

"That is alright honey. But don't every touch your naughty parts without mommy's permission."

It pleases me to hear that you enjoy wearing your diapers. You look incredibly cute in them and I don't want to see you in panties ever again. I really cannot wait for the first diaper change!

"Mommy will start cleaning you, alright?", I say as I grab hold of a brush and shampoo. That hair of you will be first.

I nod, "Okay Mommy, I understand.  No touching naughty parts without permission."

I relax own into the bath, and then tilt my head towards Ahri to give her better access to my hair.  "Okay Mommy.  Get me all nice and clean please!"

"I will, little one!"

I start by making your hair properly wet, pouring water over your head. I really like the soft feeling of your hair so I want to be very careful when taking care of it. Next comes the shampoo, which I apply with caution. If that gets into your eyes I am bound to create an utter drama. Rubbing it through your hair, I softly hum. 

I simply relax in the water, your gentle touch feeling good on my head as the warm water envelops me.  I follow your directions, moving as you need me to, and closing my eyes when you tell me to.  I simply let all my worries float way tithe the water, listening to your humming contentedly.

It pleases me to see how obedient you are. When I tell you to tilt your head or close your eyes you instantly do so. Ypu are not only pretty but also very well-mannered, it seems like.

"So, baby girl. Do you have any idea about what you want to do after this bath?"

"I grin up at you excitedly.  feeling nervous flutters in my tummy  "I need Mommy to put me in a big fluffy diaper, and dress me all pretty and cute, and then I need to snuggle, and hug, and love her the way only a mommy and babygirl could!"

You are all clean by now, aside from your lower area which still needs some special care. I reach my arms out to lift you out if the bath, putting you down on the floor where I grab a soft towel and start to dry you off.

"Your diaper still seems to be dry. Good girl!"

After making sure you're nice and dry again, I lift you up and lay you down onto the changing table. I swiftly take the diaper off, obviously experienced with doing this. I've worked at a daycare before and had to change diapers occasionally. That is where I found out just how much I enjoy taking care of someone so pure and innocent. 

"Mommy shall clean your princess parts now."

Taking out a wet wipe, I start to rub it all around your naughty parts. I don't press very hard because I need to be gentle with your soft skin.

I giggle as you lift me up to the changnig table, enjoying being moved around by your strong hands.  As you quickly and expertly strip the diaper off off me, I look up into your eyes with trust and innocence.  I simply nod and smile as you tell me that you're going to clean my princess parts.

When the wet wipe touches my vulva, I can't help but let out a quiet, gentle gasp.  My breathing deepens, and it takes all of my effort to not moan as you gently wipe my labia and mound with the wet wipe.

I expected you to be sensitive at that area but hadn't anticipated that a simple wipe would do the trick. It makes me smile, the knowledge that you're completely under my control and cannot prevent yourself from gasping softly. I just continue wiping you, until I think I've done that enough. Before you know it I suddenly hold a thick white diaper in my hands, with adorable pink detailing on it. I shove it under your soft bum, where you could feel it is at least 0.8 inches thick. It is extremely absorbent and will make sure that no matter the size of your accident, it will stay inside the diaper. It makes moving harder though, causing you to be even more dependant on me. 

"There honey, your first big diaper. As you had an accident so easily, mommy wants to be sure you won't make a mess once more. If you prove to be a big girl, mommy will allow you to wear pull-ups instead."

I then proceed to wrap you up in the diaper, but not before grabbing some baby powder and carefully spreading that onto your butt and princess parts. I can't have you get a rash, that'd be very unfortunate. After that I wrap the diaper up, letting the soft material embrace your lower body, protecting you from accidents.