LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie from KY!!

lil_j

Hi Everyone :) I go by lil J online, sometimes in little space I like to go by"Stitch"(like from Lilo & Stitch!!)

Long time AB/DL, long time lurker of these forums, but was just scared to get engaged in the community. But i figured the AB/DL isnt going away, so best to just accept and invest in it :)

Ive already had so much fun chatting with some of you, looking forward to meeting many many more!

Hiya lil j, nice to meet you. And since you’ve been lurking here, I don’t need to tell you about the good people, and all the great stuff. Well, glad you came to introduce yourself and say hi. And you are right, not much good in denying you AB/dL ness. Just relax, let go, have fun, and enjoy!

On 4/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, lil_j said:

Hi Everyone :) I go by lil J online, sometimes in little space I like to go by"Stitch"(like from Lilo & Stitch!!)

Long time AB/DL, long time lurker of these forums, but was just scared to get engaged in the community. But i figured the AB/DL isnt going away, so best to just accept and invest in it :)

Ive already had so much fun chatting with some of you, looking forward to meeting many many more!

Hello Stitch and welcome! Stitich, the alien, is my buddy, so I think that's a good sign that we'll get along well. Lilo & Stitch is hands down one of my favorite movies. Investing in the ABDL community is a great use of time. I've been around a short while and I've enjoyed meeting so many fantastic and awesome people from tons of different places and backgrounds.

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Welcome to our safe space. Feel free to ask questions and comment on others posts as long as you are polite little person. You are understanding your situation and accepting what you are and there is nothing wrong with that. We are not pedophiles nor do we have any desire to be with real little kids only our own kind. It takes allot i believe to accept yourself for what you are and it is for you to decide outside this space who knows and how much anyone knows. But here you are free to speak your mind and as i said ask questions and or comment on others posts. AGAIN WELCOME !!!

• 4 weeks later...