LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I bought a Maclaren Major (special needs) stroller 

I bought a regular baby stroller in the past, and no surprise I didn’t fit in it at all and I ended up donating it to a charity shop because it did nothing but took up space.

Since then I've seen the odd older kid being pushed round in Maclaren Major strollers and for a while now I’ve wanted to get my hands on a Maclaren Major stroller all of my own, especially the ones with the red and grey seat covers: I like how they're like regular strollers but larger and I like the design and a few weeks or so ago I finally found one at a reasonable price on Ebay for £110 that delivered to Argos Click & Collect. 

I've had it for about a week now, it reeks of stale cigarette smoke, but apart from that it’s awesome and I can actually fit in it and I love it (yay for being small and skinny):

Here's a pic

D4YbwX5WAAE-Ogu.jpg

Just wanted to show you guys.

Has anyone else got a stroller or maybe wanting to get one?

Nice! If you can stand to be without it for a few days, slip it into a bin liner with a box of Febreeze dryer sheets and an open box of baking soda, maybe slipping another bag on the other end to make it long enough, then seal it up with tape, and the stale ciggie smell will be all gone.

Bettypooh

5 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Nice! If you can stand to be without it for a few days, slip it into a bin liner with a box of Febreeze dryer sheets and an open box of baking soda, maybe slipping another bag on the other end to make it long enough, then seal it up with tape, and the stale ciggie smell will be all gone.

Bettypooh

Thanks for the tip Betty :)

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Do you have someone to push you?

Sadly no 

On 4/26/2019 at 9:36 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

Hehe thanks Dubious :) 

Coincidentally though, there really is an actual sports car company called McLaren who make cars to compete again Ferrari and Lambo and stuff

yeah, and they are very expensive and fast. Oh the joys of racing on need for speed in my youth days.

• Like 1