LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public wetting accidents and incidents

I dont know if others have this fetish but for years Ive had a fetish for seeing other people have public wetting accidents or incidents. I remember once when waiting in a slow line to get into a heavy metal bar in the 1980s witnessing a very attractive young woman wet herself. And I recall a mate who got very drunk when we were drinking at a dive bar one evening who started to fall asleep at the table and then wet himself like a waterfall onto the floor below. It got us kicked out of the bar. Ive witnessed a few such incidents over the years and store them in my memory where my recollections of these incidents is very clear.

• Like 1

The only true wetting I have seen was when I was about 10 years old and I was playing on a beach with a girl who was about the same age. She was sitting on a rock wearing shorts and suddenly the rock went dark underneath her and there was a flood of liquid down the rock. Took me a few seconds to work out what it was. Never found out whether it was deliberate or an accident. Her mother gave her a lecture when we got back to their house.

The other true wetting was my own at the end of a day of skiing around the same age. I was absolutely busting when I got back to the lodge and rushed to the downstairs bathroom. But that was it. Before I could even start taking my ski pants off, the dam broke. Waves of pee flowed down the inside of my ski pants and into my ski boots. That's a feeling I will never forget.

When I was at infant school I loved it if a girl in the class wet her knickers standing up wearing a skirt ...the way a waterfall cascaded between her legs & steams running down the insides of her thighs leaving her standing in a big puddle... the anatomical & dress differences always seemed to make it much more enjoyable for me to witness a girls wetting accident than a boys.

Fast forward the best part of 60 years .. & the interest has fortunately grown up with me so its no longer about other children but about grown up women having wetting accidents or ducking down somewhere to satisfy a desperate need to pee in public... Its also empathetic & I don't get off on other peoples misfortunes. What I really want to see is a woman deliberately wetting herself or squatting down to pee in public because they enjoy doing it, know I enjoy seeing them do it & want to share the experience with me..Sadly these interests are currently confined to looking at videos on the internet & reading stories on fetish sites..but I live in hope & I'm open to invitations.. 

When it comes to adults peeing in diapers & making them bulge its much more of a bisexual interest for me..

• Like 1
On 4/21/2019 at 6:59 PM, wetskipants said:

The other true wetting was my own at the end of a day of skiing around the same age. I was absolutely busting when I got back to the lodge and rushed to the downstairs bathroom. But that was it. Before I could even start taking my ski pants off, the dam broke. Waves of pee flowed down the inside of my ski pants and into my ski boots. That's a feeling I will never forget.

Interesting incident. I think we always remember our own desparation accidents really well. I remember peeing in my snow pants at a snowmobile race contest when I was in my 20s. We were drinking a lot and I stayed behind to watch our gear when the others with me left to get some food. We were sitting on some wooden planks held up on each end by sturdy plastic crates. I thought of running to the portable toilets but they were a distance away and I didnt want to leave our stuff or give up our bench. So I let it flow into my pants and as much as possible go through the large crack between the planks. My girlfriend at the time was upset when I got home when she found out I wet myself. She wouldnt let me get over it for a couple weeks. And I had to get my stuff washed on my own.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2019 at 12:14 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Interesting incident. I think we always remember our own desparation accidents really well. I remember peeing in my snow pants at a snowmobile race contest when I was in my 20s. We were drinking a lot and I stayed behind to watch our gear when the others with me left to get some food. We were sitting on some wooden planks held up on each end by sturdy plastic crates. I thought of running to the portable toilets but they were a distance away and I didnt want to leave our stuff or give up our bench. So I let it flow into my pants and as much as possible go through the large crack between the planks. My girlfriend at the time was upset when I got home when she found out I wet myself. She wouldnt let me get over it for a couple weeks. And I had to get my stuff washed on my own.

That's unfortunate that your girlfriend was upset about what happened? Did that relationship last???

On 4/28/2019 at 7:34 AM, wetskipants said:

That's unfortunate that your girlfriend was upset about what happened? Did that relationship last???

No it didnt last. Not a big surprise I guess. She wasnt a big fan of my fetishes and it was partly my fault too because back then I fooled around. What I couldnt get in the relationship I looked for with other people and that never helps a relationship I think. 

Over the years I have been lucky enouph a few times to randomlý come accross  women squatting and having a wee. Have also been passing and heard a few telling somone else there wetting or have just wet , but in all cases i wouldn't havd known if they hadn't said simon

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2019 at 11:27 AM, simpn said:

Over the years I have been lucky enouph a few times to randomlý come accross  women squatting and having a wee. Have also been passing and heard a few telling somone else there wetting or have just wet , but in all cases i wouldn't havd known if they hadn't said simon

Probably because it interests me so much I watch for these accidents and listen for stories others share about them. I remember dating a girl when I was in my early 20s who told me about her pants wetting accidents in school. It was one of those "most embarassing things that happened when you were young" conversations. I was fascinated and aroused. When we were going at it later I couldnt get it out of my mind which meant that we had a pretty quick session. It was way more satisfying for me than for her I guess. 

• 2 weeks later...

Today I almost totally wet myself but as luck had it I was able to stop with only a spot in my underwear, that was this morning and now 3:15pm I’ve managed to get my adult pull-ups on (Tena pants active for men)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...