LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are you like this?

bdmw96

You have like 5 different brands of diapers to choose from. There is one brand in your collection that you love the most but you want to make it last. Though whenever you decide to diaper up you pick your favourite and leave the others for "next time". Im this way with the Simple Ultra rn

You have like 5 different brands of diapers to choose from. There is one brand in your collection that you love the most but you want to make it last. Though whenever you decide to diaper up you pick your favourite and leave the others for "next time". Im this why with the Simple Ultra rn
I'm sorta like that I love the Total Dry overnight diaper. It's slim and it's totally dry like maybe in 15 seconds after a casual wet. I like them but scared to loose control.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Not 100% but I understand.

I'm like that for diapers that are hard to obtain and/or discontinued.  For example, I have a good number of Fabines, but I rarely wear them because getting them from Europe is expensive and takes about a month.  Similarly with Tykables Galactic -- they always seem to be out of stock, so I rarely wear any of the ones I have.

Favorites of mine that are regularly in stock such as Safari / Inspire+ InControl / Bellissimo, I don't hesitate to wear them.

Sometimes, I will have one pull up left for a year that I know I will never buy again.  Because of amazon bulk selling, I have 50+ of their brand pull ups from XL to L to day and night time.  I found the XL a better fit, L was too tight.

I have a bag of the old style Tena Slip Maxi's that I don't think I'll ever open because they're discontinued now.  I tend to make my choice of which diaper to wear kinda on the fly depending on activity but current availability certainly plays a role in that decision.  Thankfully we have some great brands to choose from which eliminates the need to use up the rare or discontinued ones.

15 hours ago, drynot said:

I have a bag of the old style Tena Slip Maxi's that I don't think I'll ever open because they're discontinued now.  I tend to make my choice of which diaper to wear kinda on the fly depending on activity but current availability certainly plays a role in that decision.  Thankfully we have some great brands to choose from which eliminates the need to use up the rare or discontinued ones.

I would use them all up, after doing very naughty poses in them! ? Probably for ppl on fetlife and a few lucky guys! 

Old Tena slip maxi isn't that special, imo.

• 2 months later...

The old style Wellness diaper from around 2007, before they got bought and the formula completely changed, is simply the most absorbent diaper I have ever worn! I have one left that I am saving, for what I don't kno w, but someday I will wear it all day and fill it to capacity!

CIMG0491 (Large).JPG

• Like 1
21 hours ago, diaperwoody said:

The old style Wellness diaper from around 2007, before they got bought and the formula completely changed, is simply the most absorbent diaper I have ever worn! I have one left that I am saving, for what I don't kno w, but someday I will wear it all day and fill it to capacity!

CIMG0491 (Large).JPG

Geewiz is that diaper soaked or is it soaked!  Did it leak?

On 4/17/2019 at 1:50 PM, bdmw96 said:

You have like 5 different brands of diapers to choose from. There is one brand in your collection that you love the most but you want to make it last. Though whenever you decide to diaper up you pick your favourite and leave the others for "next time". Im this way with the Simple Ultra rn

I have a few favorites.  I am currently wearing one right now.  I have a few left and if I wear them all I just do it.

As for what kind I like the most.

• ABU Space
  • ABU Littel Pawz
  • ABU Cushies
  • ABU Super Dry Kids.  The first time I tried this one I fell in love right away.
  • PeekABU I want to try this one.  Though everytime I have money they are out of stock in my size.
  • Rearz Safari
  • Rearz BarnYard Which the only difference in these 2 is the patterns.
  • Rearz Rebel
  • I want to try
  • Rearz Violet Seduction 

Sometimes when I get low on diapers I find that I am picky at which one to wear.  Like should I wear a nice thick one or a Tranquility ATN.  Which most time the ATN gets worn.  As I like to sleep in a thick diaper.

I do that exactly. Always have to resist ordering more diapers as my stash gets too large. Not only do I want more of my favorite but all the new options coming out I always want to try. Sometimes I miss the days of 1 or 2 ABDL diapers.?

i'm the opposite. i usually end up wearing cheap store brand diapers because i don't want to run out of the good ones. i've still got 3/4 of a bag of print diapers i bought almost ten years ago

423672285_CIMG0491(Large).thumb.JPG.df503139b74455a0661b319e27f56b89.JPG

This picture makes me drool [emoji1786]

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
That picture now that is a really soaked diaper!

I’ve ( and probably all) have at some stage had a diaper like that, [ I had to slow my breathing down, I started to hyperventilate just thinking about it] such a great feeling when a diaper is like that.

6 minutes ago, Andrew51 said:

I’ve ( and probably all) have at some stage had a diaper like that, [ I had to slow my breathing down, I started to hyperventilate just thinking about it] such a great feeling when a diaper is like that.

I do not believe i have ever had a diaper like that.

I've not had the chance to wear very often, but I just love the Lil Monsters from Rearz! They hold up for a whole day really well and look adorable. But I also really like the others I have, but haven't worn them enough since these Rearz are so nice. Iwant to enjoy my time with the best, since it's rare to wear. I want to try more brands, styles, and accessories, but I need more time to use first. That's a whole 'nother topic.