LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

elfowl

I would like to play an RP where I play the little girl in a MD/LG couple, where the mommy of the couple is lactating and feeds me from her breasts as much as she can.  I would like the story to go through our daily lives, and explore a loving relationship between two adults.  If you would like, you can have the mommy to be kind and relaxed, or strict and uptight.  I would be open to the couple being in some form of BDSM relationship with some form of power dynamic, or to simply have a kind and romantic relationship between two women.

We can go through the process of our characters meeting and building up their relationship, or start the story with them already deeply involved in their relationship, and simply explore their lives together as they grow and change.

Perhaps they live in a community of other people in Cg/l relationships, perhaps they feel like they have to hide their relationship, and only act as themselves behind closed doors, I'd be more than happy to discuss possibilities and preferences over PM.