LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long-time DL, exploring Little

Hi all, really nice to find such an active and welcoming community for a topic that I've had (ok, still having) some trouble getting comfortable with.

I have always been a kinkster, mostly bondage but always curious to try new things. Had never even thought about diapers until I found myself being put in one while with a bondage partner. I was completely shocked by how much it turned me on. I had never considered myself an AB, but lately, I find that just relaxing in a diaper, watching something comforting and reassuring on TV, and having a stuffed animal I've always loved with me helps a lot with stress and anxiety.

I have a good sense of humor and try not to take myself too seriously, and I enjoy reading both real-life and fictional stories.

I live in Texas, have had a lot of birthdays, but I'm getting comfortable with the idea that my physical age isn't the same as the age I feel some days, and it's okay to explore that.

Thanks for being here :)

Hi and welcome to DD Windrunner. You are welcome here, and you will find it a great place to be. You can feel totally at home here. Maybe you are only just getting to know the world of AB, but this is a wonderful place to learn more about that, and yourself. Lots of great info, and helpful people. So, just pull up a highchair, grab a nice bottle, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hi and welcome, I can imagine how it must have been being put into the diaper and the surprise you felt by that excitement.

Yes finding a good place and being comfortable with regressing can be relaxing.

Enjoy 

On 4/15/2019 at 4:47 PM, Windrunner said:

Hi all, really nice to find such an active and welcoming community for a topic that I've had (ok, still having) some trouble getting comfortable with.

I have always been a kinkster, mostly bondage but always curious to try new things. Had never even thought about diapers until I found myself being put in one while with a bondage partner. I was completely shocked by how much it turned me on. I had never considered myself an AB, but lately, I find that just relaxing in a diaper, watching something comforting and reassuring on TV, and having a stuffed animal I've always loved with me helps a lot with stress and anxiety.

Hello and welcome to this fantastic community. Wearing a diaper, watching TV (my show is Dragon Tales), and snuggling with a stuffie just so happens to be one my favorite activities. It also makes me feel relaxed and eases stress and anxiety. Honestly, I think my AB side is what gets me through collage engineering classes.

Welcome again and remember to always love your little-self,

Little Tomás