LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Magic Diaper Scenario

I’m not sure how many folks are familiar with it, but there’s a ABDL story out there from about 10 years or so ago called “Magic Diapers.” Link’s here if you aren’t familiar with it: https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/board-member-stories/completed-stories/669-magic-diapers

The basic premise is a young woman goes on vacation and stumbles onto an old package of Pampers, diapers she wore as a kid, while at the store, and later they turn out to be magic, able to transform the user to whatever age they wished, as well as the diapers themselves to the appropriate corresponding size.

It got me thinking, if you were in that situation, how would you play it? For example: what brand or model would your personal “magic diapers” manifest themselves as? What age would you choose? What other details would you include if you were in this situation?

Just a fun little thought, that’s all. I know how I’d do it, but I’ll leave my idea for a little later.

Not sure but I think I read this a year or so ago,but I put it on my favorites page to read later.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

swear i read it 10 years ago xD

but it would be some store brand pullups (in my adult size) that were solid white with ABCs 123s on the front panel only. side wasnt stretchy, at least not like modern baby pullups nowadays. 

it would take me back to 6/7 when i still had my night time problem.

A rearz safari 0-8 months but with my adult brain no sense in being a baby if I'm not gonna know I'm a baby and in the care of my current girlfriend my real parents were horrible but my girlfriend is perfect she is everything I've wanted in life the only reason I'd wanna go back would be to make it possible for my girlfriend to pick me up and hold and carry me like a baby that would feel so great but as it is I am a 6 ft tall 210 pound guy and there is no way on earth my girlfriend could possibly pick me up like a baby and hold and carry me in her arms I'm just to big and too heavy it comes with growing up unfortunately 

• 3 weeks later...

I would be 5 years old with either a MegaMax or a princess rearz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk