LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
username

Best place to store my nappy picture collection at?

I have hundreds of incontinence nappy pictures of myself. I had them on CD and hadn't looked at them for some years as iMacs don't have CD drives anymore. Recently purchased a CD drive and currently have all my nappy pics stored in Photo in the hidden settings which isn't ideal. Which is the best platform to store them which is easy to access and look at them when needed but is more discreet? 

2 hours ago, username said:

I have hundreds of incontinence nappy pictures of myself. I had them on CD and hadn't looked at them for some years as iMacs don't have CD drives anymore. Recently purchased a CD drive and currently have all my nappy pics stored in Photo in the hidden settings which isn't ideal. Which is the best platform to store them which is easy to access and look at them when needed but is more discreet? 

You could get yourself a USB pen drive and stick them all on that:

Or alternatively if you got an old smartphone laying around unused you could transfer them onto that. 

A folder on your mac labeled "2015 Taxes" lol

I have a blaze orange 4TB drive I use as a "Black Box" with a backup copy of everything on it. This one: https://amzn.to/2IlV8E0

I used to use flash drives, but they are too easy to misplace (thus the bright orange, don't mess with this drive)

Have you considered "hiding in plain sight" using a virtual encrypted disk?  They sound more complicated than they really are.  They are pretty easy to use.

TrueCrypt is an open-source oldie but a goodie:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TrueCrypt

Suitably encrypted, you can safely back up your virtual disk to cloud storage.  If you want backup, those backups need to be in physically different locations to be effective so a copy in the cloud (onedrive, Google Drive, whatever) isn't a bad idea.  They can steal your drive but with strong encryption, there isn't much they can do with it.  If you are especially paranoid, it includes a feature called "plausible deniability"

You need to store them on more than 1 device and keep them separate 

I have "valuable" pictures and documents stored on 3 different devices, 2 harddrives and 1 usb stick, but more doesn't hurt, I might consider burning them onto DVDs