LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found on youtube

Maybe people have heard of this but it was new to me. I think we come off in a good light in the podcast and the host sounds genuine and interested. 

Have a listen.

• Like 3
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

......Kimberly seems like the type to understand we're all different & unique in our own way. She seems very positive & understanding to not just the ABDL community, but everyone no matter what they are "into". She sounds wonderful. I could talk & listen to her all day. She sounds great!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Not bad, but three things
1. She did not mention "Mommy Florence" who appears to have started in 1976
2> She seems to have said that DL was a subset of AB. I disagree to the point where I think that ABDL has become obsolete as a term internally
3. She described "littles" as persons having problems with being accepted. As I understand it "little" refers to an age range beyond infant and toddler. what DPF used to consider "pre-schooler" in the 4 - 7 y/o range (which might actually take you into second grade)

8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

She described "littles" as persons having problems with being accepted. As I understand it "little" refers to an age range beyond infant and toddler. what DPF used to consider "pre-schooler" in the 4 - 7 y/o range (which might actually take you into second grade)

Agreed that the term "little" was used incorrectly. Little is also used by chronologically younger members of the community, like myself, as a substitute for "adult baby" in addition to referring to individuals with older ageplay ages. Different from "middles" which refers to older ageplay ages (in my understanding 7+). I think one of the reasons why the term little has grown in popularity is because of all the negative media attention that surrounds the term "Adult Baby." I can say that at non-ABDL specific kink events I'd much rather introduce myself as a "little" than an "adult baby."

So there are even nervy Van Snoots who look down on others amongst the kinksters

On 5/21/2020 at 12:57 PM, littleTomás said:

Agreed that the term "little" was used incorrectly. Little is also used by chronologically younger members of the community, like myself, as a substitute for "adult baby" in addition to referring to individuals with older ageplay ages. Different from "middles" which refers to older ageplay ages (in my understanding 7+). I think one of the reasons why the term little has grown in popularity is because of all the negative media attention that surrounds the term "Adult Baby." I can say that at non-ABDL specific kink events I'd much rather introduce myself as a "little" than an "adult baby."

I've never felt Adult Baby does a very good job describing me.   I don't have a desire to be completely infantile and want to feel more like a child than a baby.   Diaper Lover doesn't work, because there is a sexual conotation to it that doesn't accurately describe me.  Now the term Little has become synomous with DDLG, and that's not completely accurate.   I don't go to kink events, so I have no idea how I would introduce myself.  I like to wear diapers.   I like to feel like I'm a little kid who isn't potty trained.   

On 5/23/2020 at 2:23 PM, spark said:

I've never felt Adult Baby does a very good job describing me.   I don't have a desire to be completely infantile and want to feel more like a child than a baby.   Diaper Lover doesn't work, because there is a sexual conotation to it that doesn't accurately describe me.  Now the term Little has become synomous with DDLG, and that's not completely accurate.   I don't go to kink events, so I have no idea how I would introduce myself.  I like to wear diapers.   I like to feel like I'm a little kid who isn't potty trained.   

Some DLs just wear diapers for comfort or any number of other reasons.  There's all different types of Littles too.  You might be a combination of both, actually.