LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which diaper rash protection do you prefer?

I was wondering which diaper rash prevention you all prefer? Do you prefer Baby Fresh Sent Vaseline or do you prefer a diaper rash ointment? 

I have an opportunity coming up where I'll be able to wear a messy diaper for a lengthy period of time as no one will be home. Assuming the timing can be right, wanted the communities take on which one they preferred as a protective barrier while enjoying sitting in a messy diaper. 

I have used Desitin ointment since the age of 12 and so far knock on wood have never had any major rashes. It has a nice odor and really protects me from the messes I make and for the duration that I stay in them. I also like the feel of A&D ointment. It comes in a big one pound tub and works wonders on chafed skin from diaper wear.

73b20aa4-8e19-4748-a012-a0544b98e034_1.4f4a2744510e258a2d05a05b1ce863e6.jpeg

c8ef5264-4786-4fdc-ac83-bcf6d7050a2f_1.8ea4262ee1222fdc4ac36de85de6ab50.jpeg

I use an actual barrier cream at every change it seals the skin from all the acid ,urine has a bunch when you add feces you have a real witches brew .

Diaper rash isn't a rash at all ,it is the mildest form of burn injury your skin can have .

For the bonus round the mildest acid known to man is vinegar ,when #1 & #2 meet ,the acids are considerably stronger.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk