LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper tab extensions

Ok ok stick with me here a second ?

Has anyone got any idea if there is such a thing as diaper tab extensions for hook and loop diapers? Specifically Tykables and I don't need them for size persay, but I want elastic ones so that when I'm working as a stunt double for my next big movie, my diaper has some snug give to it. ???

Ok so I'm not a stunt double, but I still want such a thing and I didn't have any luck from the Google. I know one of y'all have gotta have an idea if they exist.

I remember seeing someone use an old hook and loop tab on a new diaper, they were child size diapers that had one movable tab on each side.

I tried it myself but my hips are a little too wide for the diaper they were using.

15 hours ago, beallucanb said:

I remember seeing someone use an old hook and loop tab on a new diaper, they were child size diapers that had one movable tab on each side.

I tried it myself but my hips are a little too wide for the diaper they were using.

Did they seem like the hook and loop would hold up?

14 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Seems like something you could rig up at a craft store or even Home Depot 

I would think that too but this hook and loop seems different than your average stuff.

What was done was the tab was cut off the used diaper then added to the new diaper extending the tab.

I think it was an old Huggies, from what I can remember there was a Tiger on the diaper.

Sorry I don't remember more I only bought one pack.

It’d be nice if companies would take a page out of Bambino’s book and start using elastic wings on at least some of their products. It’d make diapers fit better and allow for them to move with your body. Plus, they’d get closer to true baby diapers that way.

• Like 2

One of our more active DD members is perfecting his design of an extension system for the tabs of both baby and adult disposables. I have been told about his system and it looks very good.

Before GoodNites Tru-Fit reached the market for my day diaper I put a Pampers Cruiser or Extra Protection Size 4 inside snug knit cotton briefs, such as Jockeys for Ladies. I cut off the side wings to make them more comfy.

My husband is also urinary incontinent, but too large for Tru-Fit, which work far better on women than men. Day when he is away from home he wears Target Up and Up Size 7 inside Fruit of the Loom briefs covered by vinyl pants. He does not cut off the flaps, but even with tab extension those are too short to be effective on him.

• 2 weeks later...