LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No secrets between brothers (updated 26/4)

Chapter 10 

I managed to convince mom to let me retrieve to the bathroom as I was and I was hoping I would be able to somehow take control of the situation . 
Things weren't on my side though , first of all I had to use Beaty and joes bathroom as that was closer to the front door and mom didn't want me to go across the house , saying whatever I'd need she could grab . Of course I couldn't have risked that and it started to dawn on me that if Chris would be here things be a lot easier to manage. But he wasn't set to be back for hours yet .
Second of all , no matter how hard I tried to make as little mess as possible as I peeled of my clothes everything smeared . The floor, the toilet . I still wasn't sure if my bowels have completely emptied so I tried to give myself some time sitting on the toilet , in case anything was left to come out and I was trying to control my growing panic and make a plan how to get out without them discovering this wasn't the only accident I had. I already felt in the car that alongside my bowels my bladder had given out too and my protection was caked with pee and shit . No better way to paint that picture though I doubt anyone would want to have that picture in their head.
I still didn't make any sort of a plan when I heard Beaty and haleys voices . I knew instinctivly that it will only make my situation worse . But I couldn't have imagined how much worse.
As Haley complained she had to go potty I heard mom ask Beaty to take her to the other bathroom as I was in theirs . Beaty probably wasn't happy about the situation and wanted some sort of explanation as I heard Britney's voice pipe up 
- cause he had a accident in his pants and didn't make it to the potty - I felt myself go hot just hearing that 
- You have got to be kidding me - I could clearly hear the irritation in beatys voice - I can not catch a break ! I already have 2 kids who can't seem to get the hang of potty training now he decides to join in ?! 
- It's not like it was on propose sweetheart , it's probably just the food - mom tried to calm her 
- I m still going to be the one to have to clean it up - I made a mental note to try to clean everything sparkling somehow I just still didn't know how as I had no idea how to get out of the mess I was in 
- The car needs to be taken to the car cleaners too - I heard isaacs voice 
I was at lost. I had no idea how to get my messy clothes out or the mess out of the clothes for starters .

- oh dear god - I wasn't sure if she meant the smell which I had to admit was awful or the general state of the bathroom having poop smeared on the toilet and  on the floor where my pants shoes and socks were in a heap . 

- hey ! You can't ... Just ... Just come in here  - I didn't know what to do but try to cover myself up as much as I could . I just knew I had to get her out. Of course that wasn't going to happen.

- well someone has to clean up here and knowing you , it's not going to be you . You are excellent at getting into a mess - she shot me a degrading look as she opened the bathtub taps and started filling the tub - literally . But not getting out of one .

she was right , spot on right about that . Especially as my situation was about to get worse . A lot worse . 

She started emptying the pockets of my clothes and throwing them into the tub which was bubbling with soap I tried stopping her and saying I will do it but she completely ignored me.

- what is this ?! - I froze . I knew that she found the absorbant underwear - what the hell is this ?! 

I couldn't come up with a single excuse or explanation . Beaty seemed furious . 

- mom ! Mom ! MOM! Get in here now !!! - as if this wasn't utterly humiliating enough now there won't be a single person in the family not knowing 

- sweetheart why are you shouting ?? What happened ?? 

Beaty showed her my destroyed protection she almost threw into the water. As they both demanded answers I had no choice but to stummer at least part of the truth trying to down play it as much as I could considering I was basically naked but a shit covered t shirt . 

Beaty didn't seemed convinced while mom seemed utterly concerned , Beaty jumped up and left the room. I knew nothing good could come out of that . And I was right . In less than a minute she was back with the packages hidden in my closet held as evidence .

I knew that I lost the battle. My secret was out. There was nothing I could do. My troath felt like it had a giant lump preventing me from speaking and I was way too embarrassed to look them in the eyes.

especially mom , who kept asking me how could have I not told her .

- he lied to you and to all of us what else is new ?! Just proves my point that I been right all along he isn't more mature than the girls are. - Beaty showered my pants spraying water all over - god damn it.! - She threw the pants into a plastic basin - well not all of us actually Chris knew - I could see moms expression of disbelief - oh come own ! He was staying in his house and here they are sharing a room for crying out loud ! Chris isn't stupid or maybe he is why else would he go cahoots with this ?! But he has definetly had to see this mess or something similar .

i felt beyond awful knowing that now I have dragged Chris into it too.

I could tell mom wanted to defend Chris , since he wasn't even there to be able to defend himself , though for that matter I was there but I couldn't say anything in my own defense much less Chris's  , yet it was clear for her too that Beaty is right Chris has had to know. 

- take off your shirt 

I felt my heart pounding. Though the shirt was hardly enough to cover the truth or the mess without it I will be totally exposed. 

- take off your shirt ! Now ! It's a mess ! Oh don't give me that look, you don't have anything we all haven't seen before. Plus if you are walking around in pullups you are in no position for modesty , off with your shirt 

like it wasn't enough that now I was completely naked infront of my mother and sister , Beaty also degraded me to a toddlers level by referring to my protection as "pullups" something a toddler would be using . Certainly not someone my age. 

Beaty seeing that mom seemed too stunned to take any action ,  rinsed my shirt threw it in the basin and shoved the basin with my wet clothes in it at her and told her she will handle it. 

- I think  I should handle this - mom said but she wasn't convincing. Before , even with dad she could been quite assertive when it came to her children . But I guess something changed since , I know dads death wasn't easy on any of us espcially not mom. 

- that is precisely the problem- Beaty turned to face mom as she drained the tub and washed it with clear water- you don't handle it! If anything you interfered when dad was trying to handle him and look where that got us ! - Beaty didn't even seem to try to control the volume of her voice - I will handle this ! 

Mom left the room , and though the door was half closed with the paper thin walls it was sure that everyone in the house heard everything . 

- get in ! 

I was so stunned I wasn't even sure if I heard her right 

- I said get in right now or God help me ! - she pointed at the tub with her eyes sparkling with anger 

i wanted to object , maybe I should have but I felt so vulnerable I just couldn't . 

- I can shower by myself 

- oh really ?! Cause I have a bathroom full of mess and diapers proving that you can't even go to the bathroom by yourself 

I can't say that in the past months I wasn't bathed by nurses or nurse aids, but that was after my accident in a hopital . And it was still a lot less humiliating and to be honest a lot less forceful than what Beatys idea seemed of bathing me.

After she felt she washed me throughly enough , she told me to get out .

as I was drying myself I noticed she pulled a diaper out 

- what are you doing ?! - it was fairly clear what she was doing or intending to yet I couldn't believe it 

- what does it look like genious ?! Besides this package is half empty so don't tell me you aren't wearing diapers 

- not not during the the day - I stummered I couldn't even bring myself to say the d word out loud 

- well not anymore ! Lay down on the towel 

i shook my head , she couldn't be serous 

but she was 

- lay down now or you will be sorry 

I shook my head again 

- fine you asked for this ! 

I m not even sure what or how happened in the next few seconds but by the time I was able to grasp what was happening I was you could say laying over beatys knees as she repeatedly and forcefully lowered her hairbrush onto my backside. She didn't have a very hard time though as height wise we were about the same especially when she wore hills , and in the past year or so she was regularly working out at a gym to regain her prepregnancy figure . 

The commoction beatys shouting and my cries of pain must have attracted everyone cause as far as I could see through my tears , the smacks were painful no doubt , but I think the tears were mostly of frustration and humiliation , I could make out that mom joe Isaac and the twins well all at the now wide open door. 

Joe quickly dragged the two wide eyed girls away, who likely won't doubt their mothers threats about spanking ever again or forget the sight of their uncle 6 or 7 times their senior being spanked by their mother. Isaac mumbled something about getting the car cleared, and mom just watched and maybe for the first time didn't rush to my aid.

maybe there isn't much aid left to give when your daughter is spanking your but naked 21 years old son with her hairbrush at the full view of the family. 

I m not sure how long or have many smacks there were before it ended. To me it seemed to last hours . 

- unless you want more I suggest you lay your but down 

this time I didn't object , I was trying to swallow back my tears . 

Beaty  pulled up the diaper around my waist fastened the tapes without any hesitation .

- normally you would get antirash cream but I think letting you remember what a freshly spanked bottom feels like for as long as it can last will only do you good, now March yourself to your bedroom and don't even think of sassing back to me unless you want another find with the hairbrush 

I wanted to object to having to walk through the house in nothing but a diaper but it was clear that any objection or even begging at this point would fall on deaf ears. So I had no choice but to walk to my room in nothing but a diaper , passing by mom and joe with the twins who I guess didn't know what to be more amazed by my spanking or the sight of me in diapers .

as my pajamas were in our bathroom Beaty pulled out a random shirt and told me to put it on .

she told me to get in bed and she will be back later to check on me - and under no circumstances are you allowed to take off change or do anything with that diaper do you understand ?! Only an Adult can do that 

it was obvious that from this point I was no longer considered an adult . 

As she was about to shut the door she stopped , took the key out of the door - children don't get to lock their doors - she declared as she kept the room with the key 

I layed down on the bed pulling the cover over me . I still felt tears on my cheeks but I couldn't let them hear my cry . My stomach felt in a knot and I could only hope I wouldn't have another round of diarrhea , at this point I don't know what would be worse another accident or asking an "adult " to let me use the bathroom . I wasn't even sure they would . Plus the adults for now we're Beaty who put me in this position , mom who didn't try to stop her. Isaac was definetly not an option and neither was joe.

That only left Chris , but he wasn't back yet. And I had no way of warning him about everyone knowing he knew what I hid as my phone was left in the bathroom . God why didn't I text him then ... But I m not even sure if he would be on my side anymore . Not after mom and Beaty attacking him , well probably not with a hairbrush , about knowing my secret and not telling them .

( sorry about the spanking scene not being too detailed first time ever writing a scene like that ) 

Chapter 11 

I saw the light turn into darkness as I basically tried to stay motionless . No one came into my room but mom once with a glass of water. I pretended to be asleep. I didn't know what else to do as I could hear beatys voice from the door.

since then no one came in . 

It's been hours now. I felt the familiar urge in my bladder , I was grateful at least though I did have an uneasy feeling in my stomach my bowels didn't seem like they wanted to empty again . My first instinct was to get up and quickly get to the toilet. But before I reached the door beatys voice echoed in my ears " under no circumstances are you allowed to take off change or do anything with that diaper do you understand ?! Only an Adult can do that". So to use the toilet I'd either risk not getting caught which is unlikely since all the rooms open to the same hallway and flushing the water would be heard anyway . Or ask an "adult" to let me use the toilet . I guess my best chance of that would be mom but she was with the others . So I'd have to go and ask in front of everyone to be taken to the tiolet like a toddler. No I couldn't do that . Plus knowing Beaty I wouldn't put it past her that she'd say no just cause she can. 

My 3rd option was and becoming the most likely , is let nature take its course and use my diaper for its intended porpuse . It wasn't an appealing choice but I knew that my time was running out for any other option .

in a matter of minutes I felt my bladder let loose and my diaper grow warm as the hot urine was soaked up. Normally I'd change right away, but I knew that if I do I would have to dispose of the used diaper which for sure someone would notice. 

I had no choice left but go back to bed. I never really spent long amount of time in a used diaper ( that I was aware of ) but now adding to my discomfort was the burning sensation of the skin recieving multiple smacks by a hairbrush. I saw beatys point of depriving me of any lotion . The heat and the urine most definitely made the pain of the spanking last and not letting me forget it . I wished I could ease the burning but at least something occupied my mind besides the fear of what will come next .

Based on the noises joe was trying to keep the girls in bed and put them to sleep while Beaty and mom are drinking wine in the kitchen. 

I heard mom and Isaac fight earlier as mom is considering cancelling the cruise last minute .

now for a while it's been a half agreement half disagreement between Beaty and mom how did the situation get to where it is and wether mom should go on the trip or not. Mom wanted to stay and "look after me" as the mother it's her job , something Isaac clearly did not like or agreed with. While Beaty claimed she'd do a much better job and that mom should go on the cruise .

i didn't know which option was worse. Moving back with mom where now Isaac will basically hate me or the very best treat me as a simpleton and mom I guess treat me like she would Britney or Haley .

moving in with Beaty and joe , as today demonstrated would be probably even worse , Beaty wouldn't even treat me with as much respect as she did with her daugthers and I was pretty certain joe didn't need another child on his hands .

to the midst of that Chris arrived. 

- hello family - I heard Chris voice coming from the kitchen 

- oh look what the cat dragged in - the anger in beatys voice was clearly audible even in the other end of the house 

- well what got you in such a good mood ? 

- oh don't don't play dumb with me Chris . We know okay ?! WE KNOW 

- know what ? 

- oh like you really don't know 

- ok look Beaty its late I m tired and you clearly had more than just that bottle of wine so how about you just tell me what that is we all supposably know 

- our adorable baby brother and let my emphesis be on the BABY 

- what about Jonny ? 

- oh you are a piece of something too you know like we'd buy you don't know no matter how good of an actor you might be 

- well to shortly summarize today - I heard moms voice - Jonny got diarrhea in the car on the way back and when we sent him to get cleaned up 

- which obviously he couldn't do I had to clean up - beatys voice had an accusatory tone as if that would have somehow been Chris's fault - you should have seen the state of his clothes and the bathroom ,  and I found that instead of underwear he wears pullups like my kids 

- but the rest I m sure you know - mom added 

I heard Chris sigh .

- so you knew all along ? - moms voice was quiet but I could sense her disappointment.  

On 4/22/2019 at 3:25 PM, NoName004 said:

Chapter 10 

I managed to convince mom to let me retrieve to the bathroom as I was and I was hoping I would be able to somehow take control of the situation . 
Things weren't on my side though , first of all I had to use Beaty and joes bathroom as that was closer to the front door and mom didn't want me to go across the house , saying whatever I'd need she could grab . Of course I couldn't have risked that and it started to dawn on me that if Chris would be here things be a lot easier to manage. But he wasn't set to be back for hours yet .
Second of all , no matter how hard I tried to make as little mess as possible as I peeled of my clothes everything smeared . The floor, the toilet . I still wasn't sure if my bowels have completely emptied so I tried to give myself some time sitting on the toilet , in case anything was left to come out and I was trying to control my growing panic and make a plan how to get out without them discovering this wasn't the only accident I had. I already felt in the car that alongside my bowels my bladder had given out too and my protection was caked with pee and shit . No better way to paint that picture though I doubt anyone would want to have that picture in their head.
I still didn't make any sort of a plan when I heard Beaty and haleys voices . I knew instinctivly that it will only make my situation worse . But I couldn't have imagined how much worse.
As Haley complained she had to go potty I heard mom ask Beaty to take her to the other bathroom as I was in theirs . Beaty probably wasn't happy about the situation and wanted some sort of explanation as I heard Britney's voice pipe up 
- cause he had a accident in his pants and didn't make it to the potty - I felt myself go hot just hearing that 
- You have got to be kidding me - I could clearly hear the irritation in beatys voice - I can not catch a break ! I already have 2 kids who can't seem to get the hang of potty training now he decides to join in ?! 
- It's not like it was on propose sweetheart , it's probably just the food - mom tried to calm her 
- I m still going to be the one to have to clean it up - I made a mental note to try to clean everything sparkling somehow I just still didn't know how as I had no idea how to get out of the mess I was in 
- The car needs to be taken to the car cleaners too - I heard isaacs voice 
I was at lost. I had no idea how to get my messy clothes out or the mess out of the clothes for starters .

- oh dear god - I wasn't sure if she meant the smell which I had to admit was awful or the general state of the bathroom having poop smeared on the toilet and  on the floor where my pants shoes and socks were in a heap .  

- hey ! You can't ... Just ... Just come in here  - I didn't know what to do but try to cover myself up as much as I could . I just knew I had to get her out. Of course that wasn't going to happen.

- well someone has to clean up here and knowing you , it's not going to be you . You are excellent at getting into a mess - she shot me a degrading look as she opened the bathtub taps and started filling the tub - literally . But not getting out of one .

she was right , spot on right about that . Especially as my situation was about to get worse . A lot worse . 

She started emptying the pockets of my clothes and throwing them into the tub which was bubbling with soap I tried stopping her and saying I will do it but she completely ignored me.

- what is this ?! - I froze . I knew that she found the absorbant underwear - what the hell is this ?! 

I couldn't come up with a single excuse or explanation . Beaty seemed furious . 

- mom ! Mom ! MOM! Get in here now !!! - as if this wasn't utterly humiliating enough now there won't be a single person in the family not knowing 

- sweetheart why are you shouting ?? What happened ?? 

Beaty showed her my destroyed protection she almost threw into the water. As they both demanded answers I had no choice but to stummer at least part of the truth trying to down play it as much as I could considering I was basically naked but a shit covered t shirt . 

Beaty didn't seemed convinced while mom seemed utterly concerned , Beaty jumped up and left the room. I knew nothing good could come out of that . And I was right . In less than a minute she was back with the packages hidden in my closet held as evidence .

I knew that I lost the battle. My secret was out. There was nothing I could do. My troath felt like it had a giant lump preventing me from speaking and I was way too embarrassed to look them in the eyes.

especially mom , who kept asking me how could have I not told her .

- he lied to you and to all of us what else is new ?! Just proves my point that I been right all along he isn't more mature than the girls are. - Beaty showered my pants spraying water all over - god damn it.! - She threw the pants into a plastic basin - well not all of us actually Chris knew - I could see moms expression of disbelief - oh come own ! He was staying in his house and here they are sharing a room for crying out loud ! Chris isn't stupid or maybe he is why else would he go cahoots with this ?! But he has definetly had to see this mess or something similar .

i felt beyond awful knowing that now I have dragged Chris into it too.

I could tell mom wanted to defend Chris , since he wasn't even there to be able to defend himself , though for that matter I was there but I couldn't say anything in my own defense much less Chris's  , yet it was clear for her too that Beaty is right Chris has had to know. 

- take off your shirt 

I felt my heart pounding. Though the shirt was hardly enough to cover the truth or the mess without it I will be totally exposed. 

- take off your shirt ! Now ! It's a mess ! Oh don't give me that look, you don't have anything we all haven't seen before. Plus if you are walking around in pullups you are in no position for modesty , off with your shirt 

like it wasn't enough that now I was completely naked infront of my mother and sister , Beaty also degraded me to a toddlers level by referring to my protection as "pullups" something a toddler would be using . Certainly not someone my age. 

Beaty seeing that mom seemed too stunned to take any action ,  rinsed my shirt threw it in the basin and shoved the basin with my wet clothes in it at her and told her she will handle it. 

- I think  I should handle this - mom said but she wasn't convincing. Before , even with dad she could been quite assertive when it came to her children . But I guess something changed since , I know dads death wasn't easy on any of us espcially not mom.  

- that is precisely the problem- Beaty turned to face mom as she drained the tub and washed it with clear water- you don't handle it! If anything you interfered when dad was trying to handle him and look where that got us ! - Beaty didn't even seem to try to control the volume of her voice - I will handle this ! 

Mom left the room , and though the door was half closed with the paper thin walls it was sure that everyone in the house heard everything . 

- get in ! 

I was so stunned I wasn't even sure if I heard her right 

- I said get in right now or God help me ! - she pointed at the tub with her eyes sparkling with anger 

i wanted to object , maybe I should have but I felt so vulnerable I just couldn't . 

- I can shower by myself 

- oh really ?! Cause I have a bathroom full of mess and diapers proving that you can't even go to the bathroom by yourself 

I can't say that in the past months I wasn't bathed by nurses or nurse aids, but that was after my accident in a hopital . And it was still a lot less humiliating and to be honest a lot less forceful than what Beatys idea seemed of bathing me.

After she felt she washed me throughly enough , she told me to get out .

as I was drying myself I noticed she pulled a diaper out 

- what are you doing ?! - it was fairly clear what she was doing or intending to yet I couldn't believe it 

- what does it look like genious ?! Besides this package is half empty so don't tell me you aren't wearing diapers 

- not not during the the day - I stummered I couldn't even bring myself to say the d word out loud 

- well not anymore ! Lay down on the towel 

i shook my head , she couldn't be serous 

but she was 

- lay down now or you will be sorry 

I shook my head again 

- fine you asked for this ! 

I m not even sure what or how happened in the next few seconds but by the time I was able to grasp what was happening I was you could say laying over beatys knees as she repeatedly and forcefully lowered her hairbrush onto my backside. She didn't have a very hard time though as height wise we were about the same especially when she wore hills , and in the past year or so she was regularly working out at a gym to regain her prepregnancy figure . 

The commoction beatys shouting and my cries of pain must have attracted everyone cause as far as I could see through my tears , the smacks were painful no doubt , but I think the tears were mostly of frustration and humiliation , I could make out that mom joe Isaac and the twins well all at the now wide open door. 

Joe quickly dragged the two wide eyed girls away, who likely won't doubt their mothers threats about spanking ever again or forget the sight of their uncle 6 or 7 times their senior being spanked by their mother. Isaac mumbled something about getting the car cleared, and mom just watched and maybe for the first time didn't rush to my aid.

maybe there isn't much aid left to give when your daughter is spanking your but naked 21 years old son with her hairbrush at the full view of the family. 

I m not sure how long or have many smacks there were before it ended. To me it seemed to last hours . 

- unless you want more I suggest you lay your but down 

this time I didn't object , I was trying to swallow back my tears . 

Beaty  pulled up the diaper around my waist fastened the tapes without any hesitation .

- normally you would get antirash cream but I think letting you remember what a freshly spanked bottom feels like for as long as it can last will only do you good, now March yourself to your bedroom and don't even think of sassing back to me unless you want another find with the hairbrush 

I wanted to object to having to walk through the house in nothing but a diaper but it was clear that any objection or even begging at this point would fall on deaf ears. So I had no choice but to walk to my room in nothing but a diaper , passing by mom and joe with the twins who I guess didn't know what to be more amazed by my spanking or the sight of me in diapers .

as my pajamas were in our bathroom Beaty pulled out a random shirt and told me to put it on .

she told me to get in bed and she will be back later to check on me - and under no circumstances are you allowed to take off change or do anything with that diaper do you understand ?! Only an Adult can do that 

it was obvious that from this point I was no longer considered an adult . 

As she was about to shut the door she stopped , took the key out of the door - children don't get to lock their doors - she declared as she kept the room with the key 

I layed down on the bed pulling the cover over me . I still felt tears on my cheeks but I couldn't let them hear my cry . My stomach felt in a knot and I could only hope I wouldn't have another round of diarrhea , at this point I don't know what would be worse another accident or asking an "adult " to let me use the bathroom . I wasn't even sure they would . Plus the adults for now we're Beaty who put me in this position , mom who didn't try to stop her. Isaac was definetly not an option and neither was joe.

That only left Chris , but he wasn't back yet. And I had no way of warning him about everyone knowing he knew what I hid as my phone was left in the bathroom . God why didn't I text him then ... But I m not even sure if he would be on my side anymore . Not after mom and Beaty attacking him , well probably not with a hairbrush , about knowing my secret and not telling them . 

( sorry about the spanking scene not being too detailed first time ever writing a scene like that ) 

You mean Beaty spanked him with a hair brush even though she knew it was because of the accident? Doesn't sound right to me. Did he tell them the truth nothing but the truth of why he was wearing protection?? I really like this story so don't stop.

1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

You mean Beaty spanked him with a hair brush even though she knew it was because of the accident? Doesn't sound right to me. Did he tell them the truth nothing but the truth of why he was wearing protection?? I really like this story so don't stop.

Her reason of being mad wasn't the accident itself but the fact that he hid from every1 ( well Chris found out already ) that he has accidents after his injury - and that's how she found out about him wearing protection 

Beaty kinda comes off as a bitch but she is running a company and has 2 young kids so she has her reasons for being on the edge but yeah she tends to be unfair ( sorta needed for the story line ) 

and since Jonny is more than 10 years (more like 13 years) younger than her , with their fathers death - who was the only one trying to discipline in the family , she tries to take over and probably goes overboard , feeling that even though Chris is the oldest he is often away leaving her to deal with everything 

55 minutes ago, NoName004 said:

Her reason of being mad wasn't the accident itself but the fact that he hid from every1 ( well Chris found out already ) that he has accidents after his injury - and that's how she found out about him wearing protection 

Beaty kinda comes off as a bitch but she is running a company and has 2 young kids so she has her reasons for being on the edge but yeah she tends to be unfair ( sorta needed for the story line ) 

and since Jonny is more than 10 years (more like 13 years) younger than her , with their fathers death - who was the only one trying to discipline in the family , she tries to take over and probably goes overboard , feeling that even though Chris is the oldest he is often away leaving her to deal with everything 

Thank you for clarifying what I said (don't get me wrong I really love your story) but she should have been spanking him for keeping the family in the dark not humiliating him because he pissed and pooped in his protection. I feel really bad for him. May be because I'm in the same situation. :-(

15 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Thank you for clarifying what I said (don't get me wrong I really love your story) but she should have been spanking him for keeping the family in the dark not humiliating him because he pissed and pooped in his protection. I feel really bad for him. May be because I'm in the same situation. :-(

That was the reason for the spanking - sorry if it was confusing

the fact that he hid the fact that he needs diapers since he got injured was the reason not the diarrhea accident , that just added to his status as a child who needs looking after 

but only for getting food poisoning of course spanking is too much and has no sense

here the anger was supposed to be aimed at the fact that he didn't tell them about the diapers so it's as good as lying    

And if he acts like a child she will treat him like one 

Minor "spoiler" ahead 

i will add though that someone will feel bad for him and Beaty wont have her way so easily 

I was praying this story wouldn't go the route of....every other diaper story on this site-- and magically have the whole thing devolve into a scene of humiliation, spanking--and the like.

I really can't remember the last time I was able to read a story that had an element of realism and compassion in it. Groan.

9 hours ago, Tang09 said:

I was praying this story wouldn't go the route of....every other diaper story on this site-- and magically have the whole thing devolve into a scene of humiliation, spanking--and the like.

I really can't remember the last time I was able to read a story that had an element of realism and compassion in it. Groan.

I m sorry if it was disappointing , this is not what the story is evolving around but it was needed for the plot line 

id like to try to keep the story as realistic as possible but I also want to keep it interesting 

so I m sorry of the storyline isn't always as every1 hoped :/ 

i can say though that this was the only scene like this planned in the story 

Chapter 11 continued 

- I known since I came back 

- and it didn't dawn on you to share the news ? - beatys voices was sarcastic but still palpably angry 

- no , it didn't . Look I m not in the mood to fight . Let's all calm down have a good nights sleep and then discuss this rationally in the morning 

- why you want time to come up with an excuse ?! 

- how about just giving you time to sober up from the wine ? - Chris started to sound like he was losing his patience and I knew he very well be mad at me I mean end of the day it is all my fault 

- sweetheart please don't fight , this day was tiring enough as it is - moms voice did sound tired more than anything maybe she was siding with Chris and wanted to end the family fights at least for the night

- exactly my point we all had a long day, there is no point in making it longer and say things we might regret - I m not sure if Chris referred to himself in that notion or to Beaty 

- no this is exactly how we get to these situations because you two either let him off the hook or just aren't there

- okay I m going to take a shower , will continue this in the morning . Good night 

- good night sweetheart 

- did he just serously walk out ? I m not finished with this conversation! Sometimes I think he feels he could get away with anything ! And no one ever listens to me if you would we wouldn't be here to begin with ! 

Chris seemed to be ignoring beatys rage altogether. Though she kept ranting even though I heard Chris go into the bathroom and turn on the shower . 

I was silently praying he wouldn't be extremely pissed at me. Though he could be , maybe should be even. But by then I have had more than enough for a day . And it wasn't even over. I needed to relieve my bladder again and a more concerning urge started forming in my gut no matter how much I tried ignoring it .

peeing laying down was a lot harder than I though even though I seem to do it everytime I fall asleep, but doing it awake was a different story. Yet I knew I had no choice . Chris was in the bathroom , and Beaty was madder than before. Not to mention I feared that moving would only increase the for now manageable need to poop.

so I stayed curled up on my left side . Feeling the increased burning sensation on my skin as my bladder emptied and the drops landed on my already abused skin.

a few minutes later I heard the water sound stop and a bit later Chris opened the door already in his shirt and and boxers. 

I didn't know what to do. I guessed Chris didn't know what exactly happened today but mom and Beaty finding out and my accident but not the rest . In a way I wanted him to know cause then maybe he would feel like I was already paying the price for getting him into trouble too but on the other hand just imagining saying that I got spanked made me feel like I was 5 at most . 

- hi 

- hi - I slowly turned to my back though still trying not to face him directly 

- fun day I see - he didn't sound amused though 

I didn't know what to say but I don't think he was expecting me to answer . He walked to the other side of the bed took of his watch and started setting his phone for charging 

as he was sitting with his back to me I couldn't really tell how angry he was at me but I knew he was still my best chance to get a bathroom pass . 

- Chris ? 

- yeah ? 

- could I go to the bathroom ? 

He turned to me looking quite puzzled - sure .. 

I guessed he sensed there was some sort of an explanation to my question but I didn't want to risk my chance or wait too long so I got up and made my way to the door , feeling the diaper slightly sagging after being used twice not go mention it was in plane view .  He must have figured something wasn't right but didn't ask anything.

I  just reached the bathroom door as I heard beatys voice 

- and where exactly do you think you are going ?! - clearly the wine did nothing to calm her but the opposite 

I felt like a little kid caught doing something wrong . - to to the bath bathroom ..? 

- seems like you already have and what did I tell you ?! 

I blushed and shifted my weight from one foot to the other . I knew exactly what she told me but I couldn't bring myself to say it out loud. 

- what did I tell you ?! 

- why are you yelling now ?! - Chris appeared behind Beaty and his voice wasn't calmer than beatys 

Beaty shot an angry look at Chris but wasn't going to let me off the hook.

- didn't I tell you to ask an adult if you want to go potty ha ?! What's not clear about 

- I told him to go  , and the last time I checked I m an adult - Chris shoved me lightly inside the bathroom and shut the door behind me I guess it was a clear signal that I was "free" to use the toilet which was a great relief but I was still a bit nervous as I slowly tried to slide down my half soaked diaper and sat down on the seat. The argument continued outside which on the one hand made me feel even worse but on the other hand I was slightly relieved that their voices muffled the sounds of my bowels emptying .

- what's got into you ?! - Chris kept his voice low but the anger was palpable 

- me ?! Whats got into me ?! Seems like he is the one who needs another round with the hairbrush cause the one today wasn't enough !!!

- what ?! You you ... You did WHAT ?! You did not seriously - so I guessed right Chris didn't know about that till now, however him knowing just added to my embarrassment somehow 

- spank him ? Oh yeah I did 

- you are nuttier than a fruit basket I swear to god - Chris sounded utterly shocked 

- what did you just call me ?! 

- you heard me you are out of your mind he is 21 for gods sakes what the hell is wrong with you ?! 

- wrong with me ?! He is the one wearing pullups and diapers like a toddler and you are the one hiding it 

- go to bed just go to bed before I do something I might regret 

- what's is happening here ? - sounded like mom was at the door too 

- nothing is happening here . Beatrice was just going to bed . At this point I think everyone should go to bed 

- Belinda , he is right we should go to bed - isaacs voice was quiet and tired 

- alright then - mom didn't sound convinced but I guessed she was tired out from fighting 

I heard angry footsteps walking away as I flushed the toilet and tried my best to pull up the diaper without opening the tapes . I quickly brushed my teeth and as I spit the water out I heard a soft knock. 

• Like 2

I like Chris the caring brother. I wonder if mom had not come in if Chris would have given his sister a spanking as he threatened so she would had felt the humiliation her brother felt when she spanked him like a toddler.

Hi 

I m sorry I haven't posted any updates in the past days I m not abandoning the story 

our family dog had to be put down may he rest in peace :(

so I m not yet up to writing 

hopefully soon 

41 minutes ago, NoName004 said:

Hi 

I m sorry I haven't posted any updates in the past days I m not abandoning the story 

hopefully soon 

Só sad to hear that ! May god give you strength!

59 minutes ago, NoName004 said:

Hi 

hopefully soon 

I'm sorry to hear that your family lost its best friend. I know how you feel I went through it a few times

with my family. It's not an easy thing to do after you lost a family pet. Take your time but I hope when

you are feeling better that you will continue the story I'm really enjoying your story.

• Like 1

English not being your first language is hardly noticeable. You are doing an awesome job writing this. Johnny is definitely in a bad spot now. Hopefully Chris will be able to reign in Beaty some to give him a reprieve. I have a feeling though that Johnny is going to be in his nighttime diapers for some time to come. I couldn’t be happier to give this a like and I am absolutely looking forward to reading more. 

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2019 at 8:41 AM, NoName004 said:

Hi 

hopefully soon 

That's awful :(  It's not easy I know.