LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension - Lucky Days Ahead

"Let me go please!"

It was just her and I now. I was still sitting in that thing they had me in. "Mikey. Were going to talk after you're changed."

I was lifted from the bouncer contraption and carried back upstairs. Everything moved by so fast as we went by. She changed me quickly again. But I hated that she easily had control over me. The giant moved to the rocking chair in the corner of the room and sat down, holding me so I could face her.

"Please. I want to go home to my sister!" I pleaded.

"Shhh." The woman replied, grabbing something off of the dresser behind me. She held up a pacifier. "No! Im not... HEY! STOP!" I threw my hands up to cover my mouth as the crazy giant tried forcing it into my mouth. She moved my hands away, but I shut my teeth tightly, refusing to open.

"Mikey..." She said in a disapproving voice. I continued my resistance, seeing I now had some control. "We can sit here all night and stare at eachother if you really want to. But I need to talk to you first." The woman stated.

Just then, I started feeling something moving on my stomach. Last I checked her hand was there. 'Oh no! She wouldn't!' I thought.

I looked down and saw her fingers creeping to my side, and hand across my stomach so I couldn't move. I looked up at her face with pleading eyes. A quick jab to my side caused me to squirm where I sat, unable to move. I whimpered, my gaze fixated on her hand now, trying to prepare for the inevitable.

The moment felt like it went in slow motion, seeing her fingers pried up and dropping down into my side. The moment ended and I was now laughing, squirming and struggling to make it stop. My mouth now open and the woman seized her opportunity, forcing the silicone teat into my mouth and stopped tickling me. Instinctively I tried to spit the piece out, but she blocked it with her finger.

Frantically I turned and twisted my head, the giant's finger remained on the pacifier. I tried to cry out for the woman to stop but my pleas were muffled. Panic raced through me as I began to flail my arms around. My heart raced in my throat as I choked up, ready to cry again, but I heard this sound. I felt the chest of the giant vibrating. She was humming.

Panic turned to confusion as my body swayed with the rocking of the chair. My confusion quickly turned to calmness. She hummed a soft tune, no real words behind it. It was soothing, yet strange. Here I was, an adult, being trapped as a baby in a world I did not recognize. I set my arms down over her hands and put my hands together as I blushed. The rocking stopped and so did the soft melody and her finger came off the pacifier.

"Now. I know you're scared and confused..." She started, "But you've been here before and we've done this almost a dozen times. My name is Cheryl." I tilted my head down and looked at my hands. I stretched my hand out as far as I could to see how big it was on her hand as she talked, finding it to be nearly three times as large as mine. I looked up at her, keeping my head down, breathing quicker, realizing how small I really was.

"I will Nev-er let any-one hurt you. I found you two years ago, unconscious in my bushes. You were wounded, smelled worse than a garbage and you were alone." She continued. I looked back down at my hands again, trying to take in what she said.

"That day I adopted you, thinking you were a what we call a 'Little.' A species that came from your world and many died out thousands of years ago and evolved into what they are today. They are apart of our society today. Rarely as their own individuals. Most as children. Researchers attempted fifty years ago to open the portal again, only none that came through survived, even with medicine. The portals closed, and thought to be forgotten." She paused and took a deep breath. I felt a slight tremble as she did this, giving me some concern for her.

"You started having nightmares almost immediately after I adopted you. Memories of your immediate past. But even you didnt know who you were then. Later on Dr. Faulner, the doctor who has been caring for you for the last year, realized you were a regular human and we knew you wouldn't survive much longer. The only medicine that could help you, made you forget..." she paused again. A tear fell from her eye and she sniffled. My neck was getting tired and I opted for resting my head in her arm.

She responded by kissing the top of my head, and rested her chin as she began to rock the chair again. I did not dare protest now. I could tell this was hard for her. And while I could remember none of it, it made sense. Sorta.

Cheryl went on to tell me about the Sylvia woman, making sure to remind me that no one had a clue how exactly I came to be in this dimension. But did tell what happened to her... and me. All the way leading until today. I was shocked. But luckily for me she calmed down. I didnt feel like being cried on by an over emotional giant.

Cheryl looked at the clock and spotted it was past bath time for Mikey. "Now. Its past bath time for both of us." The boy had gone from nearly asleep to wide awake. She transitioned to the bathroom, drawing some water while she held Mikey who was now upright facing her.

While the bath was being drawn, she undressed Mikey and herself. The boy spat out the pacifier as he was lifted into his mother's embrace. He shuddered when his body made contact with her's and she sat in the water, turning it off and leaning back slightly while he sat in the hole made from her crossed legs.

The mother took a washcloth and soaked it up with Little-soap. She ran the washcloth across his entire body, not missing a spot, humming a soft melody while doing so.

"Stoop!" The boy constantly whined throughout the action. "So fussy over everything." She spoke condensingly to herself about Mikey who whimpered in protest. Cheryl began washing herself off in a similar fashion, but with her own soap and washcloth. The mother made sure to wash her hair before his.

"Alright sweetheart, I know you dont like this next part too much." She said, seeing that Mikey's face was a deep red. She grabbed some Little-shampoo and massages it into his scalp, nearly putting the boy to sleep. She took a cup and filled it with water before pouring it onto Mikeys head. She made sure to cover his face however. He squirmed, and fought her once more, quickly giving up. Cheryl smiled. She knew he was worn out.

The two got out of the tub, and dried off. "Alright. I know you havent been up long, but its bedtime." She said softly, carrying the boy into the room. He shivered in the cold air as he was strapped down. Mikey fiddled with the straps as he was diapered in a night diaper, and dressed in a warm dark blue footed sleeper. Depositing him in his crib, she left to go get changed into her pajamas as well.

The mother came back, finding her son trying to sit up, with his head tilted backward. "We'll work on that tomorrow honey. But its bedtime now." Cheryl said in a condescending voice, almost chuckling at how eager he was to try to resist everything. "I'm not a baby. You dont have to treat me like one." He whined as he went right back into her arms.

Mikey tried resisting the bottle, having his teeth shut tight as he had done before for the pacifier. This was a time to be calm, and the last thing the mother wanted, was to rile up the boy. This time she opted for kissing him on the nose. His small hands were pushing her face away as she gave him a quick peck on the tip of his nose, leaving Mikey embarrassed and his jaw dropped.

The nipple of the bottle found it's way into his mouth quickly and the boy looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Not until its empty. You need to eat."

His face turned a bright red, too embarrassed to do what needed to be done. Mikey started getting worked up. Cheryl knew why. She knew exactly why. She took the bottle from his mouth and grabbed a plush turtle. His plush turtle. "Mikey..." she started," This turtle will make it easier. When you hold him, no one will think you are a baby. But I need you to drink from a bottle until you can eat solids." He shook his head. But Cheryl knew him better than he did.

Cheryl deposited the toy on him, setting it so it would start to fall off. Mikey instinctively grabbed it and clung to it. "Now is that so bad." She smiled, holding the bottle for him. Mikey let the bottle slide into his mouth, but hesitated. He slowly started to suckle.

After some time, the little boy was laying on his back, asleep in his crib. His pacifier in his mouth, sucking on it every so often and you couldnt forget Mr. Turtle, who Mikey clung to with his left arm and the push toy's head level with his own. Cheryl hadn't been this happy in years, as she pulled the covers over his tiny body and kissing his temple. Mikey grunted and wiped his face with a balled up fist and letting out one long sigh.

The mother's heart ached. This wasnt a dream. How could it? How she had longed to hold him, tuck him in and even seeing him sleep in his own crib was much to bear. Even though he remembered nothing, she still remembered and that's what counted. Tomorrow was a new day. A day to look forward to.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
19 hours ago, Jayme said:

Hopefully Mikey will not have forgotten all the good times...

No. He has forgotten everything that has to do with Cheryl. 

On 4/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, SGTbaby said:

I love the chapter and how she recounted everything. It is a great story and I hope there is more to come sooner rather than later! Great job!!

Trying to keep it up. 

The giant entered her room and called her parents, letting them know he was home and safe. Mikey's grandparents had been wondering the same as Cheryl, if he was ever going to wake up and were delighted at the news. They were the only people she openly told about what the boy was. A human. They too swore never to tell anyone about it. Times were arranged to come over and see.

Cheryl had a hard time sleeping that night. She was used to sleeping in the rocking chair of Mikey's nursery. But luckily for her she managed to get sleep.

The mother walked into Mikey's nursery and found he was still asleep but his pacifier was at the door and all of his stuff was thrown all over the crib. He must have been up in the middle of the night. Lifting him up, she draped his blanket across his back and down his legs, holding him upright. The boy stirred feeling the warmth of her body in the cold room and nuzzled into her shoulder before letting out a long deep breath and relaxing. "That's my Mikey." She whispered under her breath.

Cheryl held him for a few minutes before setting on changing him. He woke up towards the end of the change and was startled that he hadn't noticed something so big enter the room. "Good morning. We're going to start getting you to sit up today. You dont have physical therapy until after I go back to work and I want you to be upright by then." She stated, grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of long pants for him. The shirt had a horizontal stripes of black and dark green and the pants were denim.

Mikey didnt fight getting dressed. But he did watch Cheryl's every move. He wasnt sure if he could trust her still. "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked.

"Because. I couldnt send you back." She said lifting her son in the air. "You would have died."

She let those words sink in. They were tough, but this life would be better for him anyway. "But why like a baby? I'm not a baby. And I'm sorry for what happened to your son, but I'm not him." Mikey responded, unknowingly the person from the pictures scattered across the house was in fact him. "Mikey..." she sighed as they got to the bottom of the stairs, "I've never been married, or had any kids..." she tried letting it sink in. But he seemed like he didnt understand.

"I've only ever had you." Cheryl grabbed a bottle from the fridge and sat down at the table. Mikey took the bottle hesitantly but drank from it regardless. "Those pictures aren't of some dead child I have, or a lost one either. They are of you."

Hours passed and it was nearing lunch. Mikey and Cheryl had been working on getting him to sit up. He had trusted her some at the least. "Come on. You can do it." She egged him on. The boy was sitting up most if the way, holding onto the giant's arm with both his hands.

With one final pull, he was sitting upright on the floor. "That's my big boy." The mother cooed, kissing Mikey on the forehead as he clung to her arm. The front door started to open and both heads were turned in that direction. "We're here!" A womans voice announced. "We're in the living room Mom. Just take it easy. It's only been his third day since he woke up." Cheryl called out to her parents.

"W-what? N-no."

Cheryl moved a couple of pillows behind Mikey to prop him up as she greeted her parents. The look of panic was bluntly across his face as Marge and Frank saw him.

"Oh my gosh. He really is awake." Marge was in shock. She wasnt sure if it was completely true. It had been the first time either of them had seen him and Cheryl already knew her mom had blocked her path to get to Mikey, who was now debating on if he should try to hide.

"Mom, no memory. Remember? Just sit down on the couch for now." Cheryl stopped Marge from rushing over to aid the little boy's distress. Luckily her father had more restraint and knew he could wait a little longer before holding his grandlittle. Or was it grandhuman?

Cheryl lifted Mikey from the floor and sat down on the floor with him facing away in her lap.

"No! Let me go! I'm not your baby!" He whined, thrashing his arms around.

"Mikey. Calm down. Now." There was a level of seriousness about her tone warning him not to challenge her. The boy backed down quickly and whimpered.

"Mikey, these are my parents. They know you are a human as well. They will be watching you when I go back to work. They wont hurt you either."

"May I?" Marge asked.

"Yes mom. You can. Just be careful."

"What?" I asked Cheryl. I turned my attention back to her parents and saw the woman approaching me. I pressed my back into the giants chest as she approached, gripping her clothing. "Mikey you're fine." Cheryl said, prying my hands off of her shirt.

"Come here." The giant woman said as she lifted me out of her daughter's lap. I could feel my heart racing as I was brought to her chest and my head was held in place. She sat down on the couch, facing me towards the man. He was intimidating.

"Let me go!"

"I'll be right back. Do you guys want something?" I heard Cheryl ask. The woman holding me shook her head. "No. I'm good."

"I'm good." The man said I heard footsteps walking away. His voice boomed loudly and I was more scared now than I was before.

I was trembling, having the two of them staring at me.

"Marge he needs some air, why dont you relax your grip on him. He isn't going anywhere." The man said

"Oh alright. But Frank we have our grandlittle back. Well, sort of."

"I want to go home." I whispered to myself. I wasnt sure if they heard me or not because I was tired and hungry to the point I was choking up. My frustration boiled over and I started crying. My world went blank for a few minutes and all I could think about was how I ended up in this mess.

What snapped me out of it was the plush toy being waved in my face. I focused in on it. It was the turtle Cheryl gave me. I reached out and took it, tears in my eyes, still crying and held it close. I felt hands under my arms, taking me and I didnt care. Squeezing the toy tightly as I wailed.

I cried for a few long minutes. Was this really my life now? My face red and puffy from crying as I was swayed side to side, resting my cheek on the giant's shoulder. "Sorry Mom and Dad. He needs to adjust again. Would you mind grabbing me a warm bottle for him while I get him changed?" Cheryl asked.

"I'll get it." The man boomed.

We headed upstairs into the privacy of my room. "Please let me go!" I cried again, even more tired than I was before. "I'm sorry sweetie. I cant. You know why." She said softly, wiping the tears from my eyes.

After being changed, I clung to the soft plush toy as if my life depended on it as I was lifted and moved.

"Shhhh. Its alright." She said holding a bottle up for me.

I felt the bottle slide into my mouth, I latched on and greedily suckled it down, starving. It stopped me from crying more. The milk was warm and I was quickly finding my eyelids became heavy. The last thing I remember was feeling like I was floating on water.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

I cant see anything out in my left eye. Looking at a screen hurts it. I scratched it and went be updating or working on the story until I'm healed. 

You probably scratched your cornea.  Hope you went to a optomologist so you can get eye drops.  Happened to me while cooking and it cleared up within a day or two.

13 hours ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

I cant see anything out in my left eye. Looking at a screen hurts it. I scratched it and went be updating or working on the story until I'm healed. 

Ack hope you're better soon!  *hugs*

I just managed to get caught up with this new sequel. I am throughly enjoying it. I kind of wish that Mikey would get some parts of his memory back. You could use the thought that we tend to forget the bad thinks in life and remember the good things that happened. I know in the first story there were plenty of good times with Cheryl and her parents. He could relive some of those memories in this story as well. So glad I got a like back to give this. I am looking forward to reading more. 

I awoke to feeling a cold wet sensation on my backside. Quickly opening my eyes and kicking with my legs. Seeing it was Cheryl I quickly backed down. The rest of the humiliating diaper change I spent staring at the wall pouting. Thinking of how had this come so easy to accept that my life was going to consist of being babied until I could get away.

My thoughts were being interrupted by a soft texture being brushed against my cheek. I spun my head around quickly, out of fear of the unexpected sensation to find the plush turtle staring me down. I hesitantly reached for it.

"Come on. Let's go see Grandma and Grandpa." The giant said, unbuckling me from the table. "No!" I barked.

"No? Why not." She asked taking her hands away from me, raising an eyebrow. I truly didnt know why. "I just want to go home."

With a heavy sigh, Cheryl picked me up. "Mikey. I told you already why you cant go home. Are you afraid of them?"

I quickly looked away and nodded my head. "Oh Mikey. You shouldn't be afraid of them. They actually saved your life once." She told me. I still had no recollection of any of these events. "Besides who do you think will be taking care of you when I go back to work?" The way Cheryl spoke, it sounded more sorry than anything else.

We exited into the hallway and made our way downstairs after grabbing a few things. We approached the kitchen and my body went numb with adrenaline.

"There he is. I was wondering when you were going to wake up." The giant man said. They were still here.

Frank opened the fridge and grabbed one of the pre-made bottles for Mikey. "I've got him Cheryl. Why dont you help Mom with the rest of dinner?" He asked reaching his arms out for the boy.

Mikey tightly wrapped his arms around his mother's neck as the man approached. "You sure Dad? He's freaking out. I dont know if that's all too good of an idea." She responded.

"Yeah. A little quiet time with Grandpa wont hurt. Besides your mother and I already figured out I'm taking him to therapy." He pried the boy off his daughter and held him with his head over his shoulder and covering his back with the blanket. "Let me go!" Mikey squealed as he pounded his fists into the giant.

"Do you think he has it?" Cheryl whispered to her mother.

Before she could answer, they could hear the start of a tantrum. "Eh. We'll see."

"Let me go-o!"

"Mikey rela-"

"Let me GO!"

"Shhhh. Shhhhh."

"Let me go, please."

"Shhhhh. Shhhh."

Crying soon followed and the two women sighed in unison. "I dont think he has it."

I know it's short. But an update is due. 

• Like 2

Short, long, who cares? Seeing an update is wonderful, especially for this saga with Mikey. Spell check on phones or the dreaded autocorrect can be a nightmare

The rest of the next two days was filled similarly. Including his grandparents. Mikey had realized that what they were going to do with him, was inevitable and fought it less. Just ever so little less. But soon the time came where Cheryl had to go back to work and Mikey had to now deal with therapy and interacting with more than just the couple of giants.

"Bye sweetie. Mommy loves you ok? Be good for Grandma and Grandpa." With that Cheryl kissed the boy on the forehead, something that hadn't happened often nor he liked.

"Dont worry. We'll take care of him until you're done." Marge could see Mikey wiping the kiss from his forehead as her daughter left. Marge and Frank stood on the front porch and the three watched as Cheryl's car drove out of the driveway and away from the house.

"Mikey, stop worrying." Marge patted his back a few times, seeing the scared expression on his face. "What time is his appointment?" Frank asked, reaching for the boy.

"At nine o'clock. You have a little time before you need to go." Mikey tried to go back to Marge as soon as Frank had him.

"Dont worry buddy, I got you." He cooed. The trio went inside and changed Mikey before leaving.

"No! Stop!" The boy cried as he was sat in the carseat. He struggled and fought his grandfather who was being patient with him, and just making sure he didnt get out of place.

When he didnt calm down for a few minutes, that was starting to annoy Frank. "Michael. Calm down. Now." He said sternly.

This just seemed to frighten Mikey more. He froze, leaving the giant man to buckle him in, pulling each arm through the straps and buckling the center as quick as he could. Mikey realized rather quickly what was happening to him again, like it had that morning with Cheryl. They were winning.

Mikey began to panic from how out of control he was. "Let me out!" He growled, trying to pull his body out of the reclined position that he was safely strapped into. Frank watched as his grandson's face turned red and eyes were opened wide as he frantically looked around before trying again to sit up.

The man produced a pacifier from the bag as he began to coax the boy into calming down verbally. Bringing the pacifier closer to Mikey's mouth only seemed to refocus the panic in the moment to avoiding recieving the dummy.

Twisting his head around in circles and pushing on the man's hand was enough to succeed for a short moment, but quickly enough the pacifier wound up in his mouth. Mikey whimpered and fought for a few moments, still turning his head away while his grandfather held the piece in place.

Soon enough Mikey yielded and Frank removed his hand away from his face. The boy was tucked in with the blanket everyone began referring as to his 'blankey' and closed the door.

The ride was silent aside from the small whimpers Mikey made. And luckily the ride was short as well.

The physical therapy building was a single story, concrete covered building. There were large tall windows that showed the interior of the room. A blacked out SUV pulled into the parking lot with government lisence plat on the back. Frank had figured they had been followed. It was something he had gotten used to after the events a year ago took place.

When the door swung open I shrunk my head between my shoulders as I gave a fearful look from behind the pacifier. Cold air nipped my face and the giant man reached over my head and I felt a thud from the seat as a handle came into view.

Next thing I knew, I was swinging out of the car. My hands shot out from the blanket to grab the sides of the seat I was strapped to. I let out a quiet scream as the seat fell towards the ground and stopping suddenly.

The seat swung as we moved through the doors and down a small hallway to a receptionist. There was an semi-older looking giant sitting in the room near by the desk and had paid no mind to either of us walking by. "Hello, welcome to Leikey Theyapy Group. May I have a name please?" The man asked as we approached. I was set down on the ground slightly behind the man carrying me, turned to face away from the desk.

"Michael Rhein."

"Alright sir. It might take me a few minutes, you can take the little over to the Little-Care room in the meantime."

"Michael Rhein is the Little."

What parts of the conversation followed next, I didnt hear. My focus shifted to some approaching behind Cheryl's dad. It was a middle aged looking woman... giant, and her face lit up upon noticing me.

"Aww. So cute. Hi buddy! Are you with Daddy today?" She talked down to me, only adding to my confusion. I looked left and right, both of my flanks covered by the walls of my seat. I pressed my head back into the cushion as she closed the gap between us.

Being as stuck as I was, I found myself in a dilemma. I knew I wasnt supposed to take out the pacifier. Or at least what I figured. I couldnt ask her to let me go. And that my lack of interaction with these beings didnt usually go my way.

Suddenly a foot appeared in front of my view, between the woman and myself, pulling me towards Cheryl's dad. Now all I could see were his legs, aside from the disappointment giant behind him. I looked up to see the quick glance I got from him.

"Fill out these forms and bring them back to me and Carol will be out." The receptionist handed him a clipboard and we moved to a seat in the corner. I clung once again to the arms of the seat as we moved. This time, I was facing Cheryl's father, and I was in his sight. I tried to look behind me to see where the crazy woman was.

As I turned around, I felt the contraption I was in, lifting and being set back down onto the chair beside him. I let out another small scream, muffled behind the pacifier in my mouth. He hardly looked at me.

I just start to calm back down when I hear loud high heel footsteps get closer until a familiar face sat down next to me. "Hi there buddy. Oh arent you so cute." The crazy giant gushed. She had a long sleeve shirt with a big opening to show her cleavage along with tight leggings. To top it all off she had acrylic nails and overuse of perfume and makeup told me what kind of a person she was. And I was in some trouble.

"Now how are you shivering if you are so bundled up? Are you just a cold baby? Huh?" She cooed, reaching her hands towards me.

"Dont you dare lay a finger on him." Cheryl's dad said in a low, calm tone, still keeping his eyes fixated on the clipboard.

"He is cold and I wanted to fix his blanket. Lighten up pal." She retorted.

"Arent you cold wearing that little of clothing?" The man that was waiting laughed a little at the response she got.

She had no comeback. I was pressing myself into the padding behind me as hard ad I could. My arms curled up to my chest. Things died down for a few minutes until I could feel the seat rocking ever so slightly. I saw fingers creeping over the side around me feet. "No!" I yelped behind the pacifier, bringing my legs into a fetal position.

Cheryl's dad stood up before she got to me and moved back over to the counter. "Here you go." He said handing over the clipboard and sat back down, away from the woman. More minutes passed and I was turned to face the wall again while on the seat next to the giant man toting me around.

Once more I heard the clicking of high heels as the woman approached. I heard something drop into a can and more clacking. She sat down next to me again.

This time I handnt noticed her hand creeping up the bottom of the carrier until I felt her nail tickling the bottom of my foot. I jumped, dropping the pacifier from my mouth as I screamed. Next thing I knew, I was swinging in the air, away from the woman and I heard her scream too. I never have seen someone react so quickly. "I told you not to fucking touch him. Now get out of here." Cheryl's dad growled, letting go of her hand from twisting it.

"Fuck you asshole. I'll be back with my boyfriend next time." She spat at him, running off with her tail between her legs.

"Michael Rhein?" A voice called after I started to cry.

• Like 2

I love how feisty grandpa is. Especially after everything and hopefully Mikey trusts him a bit more soon. Also interesting how he is more comfortable with grandma and not grandpa, how before it was opposite. Loving this so far!