LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aging, married Chicago Little looking for CG

kerry

My husband is not part of the community but he is fully aware that I am seeking a Caregiver. I'm a 60-year-old retired MTF teacher with a strong Little side who also loves plays, movies, TV, books, and music, among other things. Not bratty or into any kind of physical punishments. Now that the joy of CAPcon has worn off, I am looking for a gentle and loving person who can nurture the part of me that I've been holding in for far too long. I don't know if anyone like that is out there but I thought I'd at least try.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a caregiver by any means but I thought I'd comment because I enjoy your comments and stories and you actually live in my area!! I don't know why but I was curious to see what ABDLs live over here in the NWI/Chicago radius and was happily surprised to see that a member on here that I am familiar with lives out here, haha. It's always nice to know that I am not the only Chicagoland DD frequenter.?

Anywho, I wish you luck in finding a CG!?

• 1 month later...

Well I am not a care giver type and everybody in the Illinois area doesn't seem to be anywhere close to where I live in Rockford.   However, I wish you the best of luck ladies in finding a CG or another ABDL friend in your area.