LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have been, since I can remember, been turned on by Mostly All the Smells associated with Diapers(wet and or messy), Plastic pants and Bedwetting..I'd like to share and let Any others do the same, Here..I personally have some Very soaking Wet experiences with both..Anyone ?

• 1 year later...

I have been turned on by plastic all my life, and a soft plastic sheet on a bed, lay down nothing on and just let go, and lay in the pee, that's the best ever

2 hours ago, hungsmall said:

my Dom Husband is very aroused by the sweet-sour scent of fresh and stale pee and unwashed boy, so He keeps me always wet and unbathed.

If I could do what you are doing I would I would love to be soaked in pee, even another person, peeing all over me head to toe, and not bath, and let it soak in and do it over and over, on me and my partner, and have all kinds of sex. and have old smelly diapers starting to become ripe, and a pee bed soaked, all around me, my lower half is coming alive typing this.??

• 1 year later...

Yess..I can remember being put back into 1 or 2 cloth diapers and plastic pants and totally wetting through them and still soaking my bed and myself..I can very often remember, smelling like pee from 4yrs til 12yrs old or so, maybe longer..it's something I got used to as I seemed to be unable to control wetting my pants during the day and my bed and or diapers at nite and didn't gain full control until I was 16 or 17..I still luv that smell and other "Diaper" related smells in certain situations..:)

• Like 1
  • Hello :)