LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I met her at the Urologist's!

The Doctor came, Dr. Hart sat me down.

"Greg, I'm not going to lie to you, the first two without a hitch, perfectly healthy.

Baby #3, during development, he didn't get what the other 2 did.

His lungs, his heart arent quite developed enough!

All we can say is right now he is holding his own.

But you need to prepare for the worst case scenario!

Medically were doing everything we can to keep him alive."

"How long?" I asked? 

"If he makes it the next 24 hours.

The longer he lives the better the chances of survival!

Even though He is a full term baby.

Him being a triplet puts him just like a preemie baby,"

I went and broke the news to our parents and family.

They were all smiles awaiting the news!

As soon as I walked into the room, they saw the look on my face. 

"What's wrong, asked Rachel's mother?

Is it Rachel or the baby?

I explained that "Rachel us doing fine, she is asleep this birth wiped her out.

2 of the 3 babies are fine.

The third a boy is not doing well.

Doctor Hart said since he is a triplet, even though he is full term, he is like a preemie his little heart and lungs hadn't fully developed."

"How long son?" My dad asked? 

"She also said the longer he survives the greater his chances improve.

Sorry I do wish I had better news.

What are the sexes of the kids?" Rachel's father asked?

"Boy, girl, boy. I said. 

Rachel doesn't even know yet.

She was just so tired after delivery.

She was out afterwards.

We went to the the nursery.

We could see our first two.

They were on display for everybody to see.

In the back they had three babies in incubators one was an African American baby.

Another had a pink beanie on her head the last one had a blue beanie on, without even knowing I knew he was mine he looked like Rachel same facial features.

I would of recognized him anywhere!

How is it, this was a baby I hadn't hardly seen he was rushed out of the room we were in I just caught a glimpse of the back of him.

How is it I loved him just as much as his older brother and sister whom I had seen?

I had been raised religious, kind of fell away as I got older.

I prayed for the first time in I don't know how many years.

I prayed my son would survive.

As I said Amen.

The bells a whistles started going off.

Doctors and Nurses ran to his incubator they were suctioning stuff out of his mouth.

I did hear one thing.

I thought was good my son was screaming his lungs out.

He was rivaling his older brother and sister.

Out doing them in my estimation!

Where before he had been kind of a bluish tinge he was now pink!

The Nurse that had talked to me at first that told me the doctor would talk to me later.

She pulled her mask down and smiled at me!

I think we just passed the danger.

• Like 1

I asked the families to never let on to Rachel that there was ever a problem with the third child.

The danger was passed and I knew if she knew about what went on she would always be overly protective of him.

I had a friend growing up, he was born with heart problems.

When I was 6 I got my first bicycle.

He was just sitting on the seat had both legs on the ground.

His mom came yelling at him to get off that bike.

She yelled at me for letting him ride it which he hadn't!

He died at age 15 he had never lived his life his mom made sure of that.

I am a firm believer that kids need to be kids.

We expect them to grow up way too fast these days.

I don't know how many 12 year olds I've met that seem more mature than their parents.

I wanted this kid to have a chance to be a kid!

After that I went back to Rachel's room she was just waking up, I said "Hello pretty Mama!"

"Bet you say that to all the ladies that have your kids!"

"Yeah your right,  but you're the only one I mean it to!'

"Can I ask you a question?" Rachel asked?

"Yes of course!"

"Did we have triplets or did I just dream that?"

"No, we had triplets." I said.

"Okay the third one was their something wrong with it?

Or did I just dream that as well?"

"He is fine we saw him at the nursery with his brother and sister.

He looks like you!"

"Nothing wrong with him then?" 

"Nothing he is perfect!"

I thought Now which I didnt say!

"I just had a feeling that there was something wrong with him or her."

"It was a boy and he is fine!"

"By the time he was born I thought l would go to sleep and never wake up I was so tired!" 

"Yeah I guess that was true you were pretty tired!

You've been asleep like 9 hours now."

"What time is it?" Rachel asked?

"Almost 5 pm!"

"Can you take me so I can see our newest 3 children then?"

"I would love to Mrs. Spencer!"

We got to the nursery there were our three. 

"He looks so small!

Probably why he didnt show up on the ultrasound!"

"You saw the ultrasound?" I asked?

"Uhm sorry I cheated but I only knew about the twins.

I didn't know about him!

I just felt terrible and Dr. Hart let  it slip about the twins and l wanted to see the ultrasound. 

I didn't know the sexes.

I just knew twins, not triplets. 

"That's okay I said, I love you and no matter what I always will!"

• Like 2

We took our 3 kids home the next day, I don't know if Rachel ever found out about  the child having problems or not?

I never told her.

We had Princess Stephanie, we named the first boy Daniel after her dad the girl was named Marie after my mom.

We thought about naming the third one after my Dad, "Hell no there are enough Johns in the world my dad said!

I needed something that kind of stated he started out bad but turned out good.

It came to me Phoenix, he rose from the Ashes.

I said because he was born there! 

Rachel bought it We named him Phoenix

That was better than at first I thought Helliwell, he started out like hell but it ended up well.

Stephanie, Daniel, Marie, and Phoenix spencer we already had two kids more than our parents had.

Of course though the last go round was a threefer!

We, Rachel and I decided we were done for a while, no more kids!

We did good for a few years, three and bang Rachel was pregnant again.

Unfortunately she miscarried they called it a spontaneous abortion! We were careful, really careful after that.

Phoenix was a holy terror!

His brother and sister never gave us a quarter of the grief Phoenix did if the phone rang and the the ID said it was the school we got so that when we answered it wasn't hello.

It was "Alright what did he do this time?"

Bart Simpson had nothing on Phoenix! Not on Barts worst day even!

It seemed we spent almost as much time in the principals office as most of the other kids.

All we could say was sorry!

Now I wished I had called him Helliwell, but reversed it he started out well then it turned to hell I still got a little bit of that his full name was Phoenix Helliwell Spencer! 

As they got older all but one child took after their parents.

Phoenix was the only non bedwetting child we had!

• Like 2

That was great. My sister-in-Law had triplets and there were all hell on wheels when they were younger. She would lock them in a room with nothing but a mattress. They are all grown now and all three have issues. 

The other 3, well let's just say, my mom once told my brother and I overheard.

"I hope you have a kid just like you!"

I understand now, Phoenix was supposed to be Gary's kid!

Now that Randi and Greg are almost ready to have their baby it was supposed to be an even swap.

Sure enough they had a little girl.

Sweet as the day is long, she hardly ever cried.

She woke and calmly waited for somebody come to take care of her needs.

Phoenix was a howler, if like say his bottle fell out of his mouth he screamed and kicked, usually his brother and sister!

Waking them and getting them screaming.

We tried putting him at the opposite end of the bed, he screamed because he was alone.

We rotated his brother and sister to keep their legs from getting bruised from his kicking.

He always had a brother or sister and he liked abusing them.

Size wise he was catching up with brother and sister.

• Like 2

It’s funny how that works. I have a really good friend from back in the Marines who had their 1st two kids while I was stationed with them. The 1st was a perfect baby. Never cried, slept through the night, and was always so happy. Then the 2nd one came along and it was a complete th opposite. We called him crying Ryan because he never stopped crying. They both grew up to be wonderful men but the start was so different. All my kids were pretty good. My second daughter was sick a lot of the time with ear infections and she cried when she was sick. We had ear tubes put in before she was even 2. That surgery was harder on dad than it was on her but it took care of the problem. She is now married with 2 kids of her own. 

• Like 1

With our 4 kids we were done having kids, the problem was we were still young, sex was a big part of our lives!

It was so much fun.

Both of still found each other very attractive and were very much attracted to each other.

Its a wonder we didnt have 40-11 kids already we were having sex as often as our kids would allow us to.

Which was getting  more frequent since the triplets were sleeping through the night, we were not sleeping, we were still on baby time. 8 hours of sleep who needs that we had gotten so used used to living on if we were lucky 2-3 hours of sleep a night 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep was a treat we would fall asleep by 11 pm and wake up at about  2 am every morning.

We were like Pavlov's dogs.

We had been conditioned by the babies.

From 2 am to about 5 am we would just sit in the dark.

We could just stare up at the dark celing, OR!

We could do what couples do best make more kids! That's what we did.

This round we were lucky the process of sperm, fertilizing an egg never happened, Yeah!

There were a few nights where Rachel who tended to be very.... vocal, noisy during sex woke up at least 1 kid.

Usually about the time we were both hitting the climax at the top of the hill..... Whaa, whaa.

I learned to swear those nights.

Rachel would about shove me off of her and run to the kid that was crying.

Through the weeks and months that 2 am wake up time soon became 3 am. Then 4 am, then 5 am soon we like our kids had relearned to sleep through the night! Hallelujah!

• Like 1

Yea I can remember those nights having to get up with the baby. I don’t remember the sex though. That could be because after giving birth, I wasn’t allowed to touch her until after she forgot about the pain involved. Seems like it was longer after every child. 

At my work they were opening a new gym actually closer to my home.

I don't know how it happened but I was chosen as the assistant manager.

Who had that much faith in me I'll never know.

Anyway I wasn't training other's  anymore and the bump in pay was pretty tasty.

We were finally able to quit helping somebody else get rich off our rent and started building equity of our own. 

I wished I could say that with the bump in pay that I got, Rachel could of quit her job and became a full time mom.

Unfortunately that wasn't happening yet. 

After about 6 months the manager, my boss was fired and arrested. Seems he was skimming money off the top, plus he was having sex with staff and customers.

I was called upon the carpet and asked what I knew about the allegations against him.

Truth was I very rarely saw the guy.

He had me on the early early shift were talking 5 am to like 1pm then I left and he took over at 4pm to 12 am.

It was after the 12 pm closing time that all this stuff happened I didn't have access to the books or see any of the sex orgies, yes orgies often more than one or two females one time 5 females!

I was not in trouble, I was kept in the dark as much as he tried to keep the parent company in the dark!

It bit him in the butt in the end.

After just 6 moths as a Asst. Mgr.

I was given the helm of my own almost new facility.

Another huge bump up in pay came along with it.

I guess being married I understood a few things.

I started a day care.

Enrollment almost doubled.

Rachel started coming and working out mostly to lose those few pounds that she still had after birth, so did lots of mother's in the same shape as Rachel.

The day care for them was a god send!

After seeing my enrollment up I was once again called up to corporate.

I was thinking what have I done, nothing to get me in trouble, I don't care what job your in, there is always going to be one or two employees that you can't make totally happy, I thought maybe this was that! 

It wasnt they asked me about my day care program, how it worked?

They loved the idea they wanted me to incorporate it in all our facilities.

I was made a corporate person in charge of day care!

In 9 months.

I had gone from Head Trainer to Assistant Manager to Manager to Corporate Liason of Day Care.

My newest title.

I was making almost double of what I had starting out at before meeting Rachel! 

Rachel was now able to quit her job and become a full time mom.

The hardest part was leaving those friends and Coworkers she had met at her job.

She admitted the job she wouldn't miss but her friends she would. 

Soon I had day cares in 92% of our facilities.

There were a few that just didn't fit the bill we had two facilities in areas where the clients were older like Sun City.

Not very many moms bringing their 30 year old plus kids and dropping them off at day care while they work out grandkids maybe.

Just wasnt feasible in all of our Facilities!

They still worked out.

I was surprised at how hot some of these 55 to 70 year old Grannies are!

• Like 2

I had an office at a place now that nobody actually came to work out now it was a place of business not a gym.

The next idea I came up with was when talking to new prospective clients, several asked if we had a pool, or a sauna?

these were amenities that several other competitive gyms had, we had weights and machines like they did, I don't know how many people left when they found out we didn't have those.

It would cost millions to put those in all of our places and it would also mean less room for weights and machines.

The next place we developed we had those things incorporated into the plans.

When we opened the first day it became our top club first day we sold over a thousand memberships!

At over $250 a pop for memberships we paid for the lap pool the first day and about 1/2 - the cost of the sauna.

I was considered a genius.

I hope they didn't want more, I was out of ideas!

Rachel was getting bored at home, the kids were getting older and required less and less hands on care.

She had been begged by her former company to return she did for now at part time, she was making what she had been making almost as much as she had working full time before.

Plus she wasnt as bored now either!

• Like 1

I still went and worked out myself, I was there and a woman the was moving from machine to machine she would do about 3 reps and move to the next machine.

I told her that the machines wouldn't help if she didn't do more than 3 reps. 

"But there is too much weight on the machine I can't lift that much!"

"You do know the resistance is adjustable don't you?"

"No, nobody told me anything they just took my money and that was it."

I took her back to the first machine and used a lesser weight, "Try that."

She sat down and started moving the bars and the smile on her face said it all, I then showed her how to adjust them.

This lady got her work out.

"Just between you and me they should give all us new people a little education on these machines!"

"Well they do have trainers to show you how to get the best work out!"

"I can't afford a trainer.

I'm just a student at the local university, heck I can hardly afford the $10.00 a month it cost to join this gym!

When all the machines were set at higher weights, I almost quit!"

Next meeting I brought this idea up for the group.

"How about we show new customers the basics, I told them about the student I had met.

Once again they thought I was a genius!

To me it was just common sense.

Once again this translated to money for the company not as many people were leaving and not returning!

And we're continuing to work out.

Since the student helped me come up with the idea I was able to get her a better deal she was only paying the minimum $10 a month but I was able to get her the upgrade.

For what others were paying $20 a month.

She said hello to me and was there almost as much as I was.

She wanted to know now I got her the upgrade?"

I told her I was with corporate and she gave us an idea on how to retain more people by teaching them about how to use our gym.

You made us more money!

"I thought it was because maybe you thought I was cute or something, a way to hit on me!"

"Nope my wife would kill me if she even thought I was doing that!"

• Like 2

Funny how people are so used to being treated poorly, they question someone’s actions when they are given something for no apparent reason. 

• Confused 1

I enjoyed the time I got to spend time at home with Rachel and the kids.

Rachel and I were still deeply, madly in love with each other. 

There was a girl I worked with, her and her husband had been married about 9 months longer than us, they were still very sexually active, the problem was they just werent having sex with each of other.

He had his girlfriends and she had her boyfriends. 

After about a year her husband got one of his girlfriends pregnant, and Dianna the girl I work with she got pregnant as well.

Now they were both guilty parties.

But each were playing the blame game.

It was like each had blinders on to what they were doing, and focusing the blame on the Other!

For weeks all I had heard from Dianna what a cheating low life her husband was, imagine getting another woman pregnant.

Had she looked in the mirror lately, seen the baby bump she herself was getting?

We weren't sure but at about the time she got pregnant, she had been dating Mr. Guerrero our boss.

There was another Mr. Guerrero, he has been married at least 4 times before, soon to be 5, if it turns out to be his kid, the current Mrs. Guerrero was going to divorce his ass! 

All that I could think of was that old saying "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to decieve!"

I joke about Rachel killing me if I look at another woman.

The truth is it would kill me to think that I could hurt her like that, to follow through with that type of action.

It would hurt her, which would hurt me, I guess it's that I still have a strong sense of empathy.

She is my wife. It's like she is a part of me.

It would be like cutting off my own arm!

I would miss it!

I just let the other's play musical partners, I'm not interested in their games!

• Like 2

I totally agree with that. While I was married, I had many different opportunities to be with another woman but I just never had the urge to do so. 

• Like 1

Stephanie had a little friend that lived next door.

She was the same age as Stephanie, her name was Marlo!

Marlo had very few boundries, one morning at 0530 while I was in the shower, Rachel was still asleep in bed Marlo came and knocked on the door, I never heard anything as the water was running in the shower.

Marlo decided that since nobody answered she let herself in.

At 0530 Stephanie was still asleep so Marlo found our room.

She just walked into our bedroom.

Rachel was sound asleep, she felt like somebody was watching her, you know that feeling that you get! 

It was a warm day and Rachel had kicked off her covers, she was completly naked, except for her wet, soggy diaper.

Rachel awoke, Marlo was about 1 to two inches away from her face.

Rachel was surprised, she screamed!

I came running out of the bathroom, more naked than Rachel was, at least she had a diaper on that was wet. 

"Mrs. Spencer, you wet your bed!"

Now Rachel was exhibiting how embarrassed she was but turning several different shades of red. 

"Mr. Spencer, your naked!"

Now it was my turn to exhibit my different colors of red in my color wheel.

I was able to get a towel around me.

"Marlo, what are you doing here?" Asked Rachel? 

"I come to play with Stephanie, but she was still asleep!"

"Uh that's because it is only 5:40 am.

Most normal people don't don't get out of bed until later!

Way later!" Rachel said.

"Kay"said Marlo!

"I know people dont get up until later, my mommy and daddy were still asleep when I left!

About that time our phone rang, Rachel answered  it, I only heard Rachel's responses, but from her response I knew what was going on I heard "Hello!

Yes she is right here!

No we didn't let her in, she just walked in!

Apology accepted!

Marlo honey, your mother wants you home quickly. 

"Kay! She said it's alright, my mommy still wets her bed too!

We both just stood there,staring at each other, neither of us had a clue that Pamela, Mario's mother was like us and still wet her bed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The simple innocence of a child is so cute. I have a feeling that Mario is about to be reminded that sneaking out of the house and going into the neighbors is not a good thing to do. I hope her bottom fairs well. 

• Like 1

I saw Rachel quickly dress and take Marlo's hand I will take her home! Rachel had that look in her eyes I'm sure Pamela was about to get a new butthole ripped by Rachel.

Marlo and Rachel waited for Pamela to answer her door.

"Thanks for bring her home Rachel!"

"No problem, said Rachel but we need to talk Pamela!" 

"I know, I know I need to keep better tabs on my daughter, Tom and I were still asleep when she snuck out this morning!"

"That's part of it yes, said Rachel.

But Marlo is telling secrets about you Pamela!"

"What kind of secrets?" Pamela asked in a panic.

"Seems you have a little nocturnal problem!" Said Rachel.

"Did she tell I snore really loud, that's true," said Pamela!

"Unfortunately it was a bit beyond snoring!" Said Rachel.

Pamela was bright red. "Did she tell you I still wet my bed?"

"Yes she did, but dont worry if you ask Marlo she will tell you I still do as well!"

"Really? You aren't just telling me this to make me feel better, are you?"

"No, I'm being truthful! Said Rachel.

"Come on in, we do have to talk Rachel!

Once she was in they sat at the table and each nursed a cup of coffee while they talked!

Are you a for real or a just wanna be bedwetter?"

"For real, I never stopped as a kid or teen, you?"

"Kind of the same here, in my family the females, we potty train then at about 12 years old, at about the time we hit puberty we all start wetting our beds, me and two sisters, our mom and her 4 sisters.

It's been like that since my great grandmother turned 12, all her daughter's all 8 of em. Grandma along with 7 of her sisters.

Marlo will be the 5th generation!"

"My mom and one sister and me are all bedwetters said Rachel!"

"What about Greg , how does he handle your bedwetting?"

"Very  well, I met him at the Urologist's.

He was there for treatment of bedwetting just as well as me!

How about Tom and you?"

"It's a wonder we have any kids at all! I never told him before we got married that I wet my bed!

We have twin beds.

I had a rare dry night and got pregnant with Marlo!

The only dry night we've had since we got married!

It was a girl and Tom refuses to even hold her, he knows she is going to become like her mom, grandma, great grandma, and great great grandma! Its pretty sad really, Marlo doesn't know why her dad hates her!"

"Poor girl, no wonder she seeks a male like Greg!

She adores Greg!

I didn't know why but now I do!

He treats her like she is normal." Said Rachel.

"At times I wish I could just give her to somebody that would love her like she deserves, it isnt fair her own dad treats her like a Leper!

She didn't ask for my family curse!"

Pamela got tears in her eyes.

"Listen if Marlo wants to show up at 5 am that's fine with me.

I will talk to Greg about it.

I'm sure he will understand.

He was just kind of surprised he had walked out of the shower and there Marlo was, he was butt naked.

Then she saw me in my wet diapers.

We were just a bit shocked was all.

Now our secrets are out.

Marlo is welcome anytime!

Day or night!"

"Thank you, you've been more than understanding!

I just wish her own dad would embrace her like the neighbors have!"

"What you should do to Tom is get pregnant with a boy and him be a bedwetter!

Blame Tom since its only the girls in your family, boys must be him!"

Pamela laughed!

"That would fix his wagon, wouldnt it?"

After that Marlo became a fixture at our house, Greg became a dad to her since her own wasn't much of one. 

Rachel must be profetic or something.

Tom and Pamela had sex again and Pamela got pregnant!

They had that little boy and just like she said, the kid was still wetting his bed at 8 years old!

Pamela blamed Tom since bedwetting affected only the females in her family at 12 years of age.

Tom didn't have anything to say he did admit he had an Uncle and an aunt that wet their beds until they were 15 years old.

Tom tried to become a dad to Marlo, but it was too late she saw Greg as a dad more than she saw her real dad as her dad.

Like her mom when she she hit puberty at age 11 1/2 she began wetting her bed she had been prepared by Pamela and us, it wasnt a shock.

To her in her family it was a fact of life just like getting her first period at that age!

If you think Greg wasnt much of a dad to Marlo, you would be wrong, every Fathers Day Greg gets a card with a letter in it telling us how life is going for her!

I get a Mothers Day card.

Pamela gets the letter.

Tom get just a plain Father's Day card!

• Like 2

Marlo was just like another child to us as she got older she was the one that put Phoenix in his place she continually asked him why he had to act like a brat, something Rachel and I wanted to ask but was to close to the situation.

She was also like a sister to Stephanie.

I actually think she spent more time at our house than her own!

Tom never warmed up to her or his son.

A few years in Pamela divorced him he just wasn't a very affectionate person!

She found a man that loved her and her kids despite the lack of bladder control.

This guy was very passionate His name was Jason.

Jason and Pamela had 3 kids of their own two boys and one girl.

They were all toilet trained like normal and of course the daughter at 12 began wetting her bed.

Her parents were very supportive of her especially her mom who understood every emotion she had with the new status of a teenage bedwetter, she had gotten through it with with help from her own mother!

Plus she had Marlo to help her through it.

She was now almost 20. 

We kind of inherited Marilyn as another daughter.

We loved her and Marlo even though they weren't ours, just like they were our daughters!

• Like 2

Really stinks that Tom couldn’t accept that his daughter and son were bedwetters. She should have dumped him a long time ago. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Work was work our new president he believed that everyone from the janitor on up should know how to help our customers.

What I had done was nothing special to him I had done my job,  nothing more.

He wasn't much impressed with me.

I knew it was a matter of time before I was replaced.

I was offered a job making about 7.5% more per year, they were so glad to get me.

The new president, alienated everybody in the corporate office, and down to the Janitors.

Two years later the company was filing for Bankruptcy.

I hated seeing the company go under like that but he had ran it into the ground, my company thought about hiring him for like 30 seconds, I told them that company was a viable company doing very well until he got a hold of it look what happened!

Too bad they didn't hire him, in my current position I would of been his supervisor.

Let him try and impress me I would remind him when I worked in corporate that company was thriving, look at what he had done to it!

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused. Who was Marilyn? She showed up in the previous chapter but I didn't recognize the name from other chapters.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, BoTox said:

I'm a bit confused. Who was Marilyn? She showed up in the previous chapter but I didn't recognize the name from other chapters.

Pamela divorced Tom and got remarried to Jason. Marilyn was their daughter!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had about 3 weeks of vacation I had to use up or lose.

We talked as a family where should we go, what should we do while on vacation.

Rachel brought up the fact that since we are a family of bedwetters camping wouldn't be a very good idea.

Staying in a hotel so everybody could bathe or shower every morning after wetting the bed would be more practical! 

We live in Arizona which has a big Indian history so we were going to go up and see things like the 4 corners area along the way we were going to Flagstaff, there was Sunset Crater.

A big hole in the ground where a meteor hit something like a million years ago!

Also Winslow and the Petrified Forest are right there and the Painted Desert all along I-40 It follows part of the old Route 66!

Then we were going to go Northeast through the indian Resevations to Four Corners then from there to Monumrent Valley then accross a high up bridge by Page, Arizona.

Then to the Grand Canyon, I hated to admit it but I have lived in Arizona my whole life and never have I been to the Grand Canyon!

Then into Utah to Bryce Canyon National Park.

Spend a couple of days there then over to Zion National Park then down I-15 to Las Vegas.

that was more for mommy and daddy's benifit.

Catch Highway 93 back across Hover Dam, to I-40 into Kingman Arizona 93 to Wickenburg, Arizona where we hit Highway 60 back into Phoenix.

This was all suposed to take a week and a half 10 days.

If we wanted to stop off and see a roadside marker we could.

First morning we were supposed to leave at 8 am sharp.

Everybody knows that plans on trips are always subject to change!

It was 9:45 am before we got on the road.

It's about a 3 hour drive to Flagstaff, that day took us 6 hours.

When we got about halfway there somebody had thrown a cigarette out their window it hit the dry brush and started a fire. 

It took The Forest Service a hour and a half to put it out then climbing and climbing in altitude we hit Flagstaff at a about 4pm, we went to a Sizzler Steakhouse, they had shrimp all you could eat, both Rachel and I ordered a Steak and all you can eat Shrimp.

The kids got the kiddies bar.

Stephanie asked to see what a shrimp tasted like it was popcorn shrimp, she tried maybe 4 total.

"Daddy I feel itchy," she was scratching herself, she looked blotchy, she had red welts all over her body!

She is allergic to shrimp we could of left Flagstaff by 5:30pm instead we were in the hospital. From 5:45 pm until 10 pm they gave her Benydril the rash was almost gone, Stephanie was out like a light we were told that is a side effect of the medicine that they gave her.

We were suppose to of been at Sunset Crater at Sunset.

Then drive the few miles back to Flagstaff to sleep the first night. What's that old saying "The best laid plans of mice and men."

• Like 2

We made it to sunset Crater next morning.

The problem was we were there pretty early like 7 am they don't open until 9am what we could see from the outside really wasn't much.

We got back on to the road again.

Poor Stephanie she was still under the influence of the Benadryl.

Every time we were in the car she was asleep.

Awaking her was diffucult.

With all the sleeping she was doing she was diapered all the time.

We came to Winslow we stopped and got gas at a Flying J.

They also had a Denny's that we stopped and ate Brunch it was 1015 am.

Stephanie had her diaper changed.

Some older lady that was in there made the comment that the parents today that are too lazy to toilet train their kids.

Rachel so wanted to tell the lady to go play under the big semis that were parked all around here!

She bit her tongue! 

We ate our brunch and was on the road again.

We went to the Petrified Forest next.

They were open all these shops had petrified wood all for sell, we bought each kid a small piece each it was like $2.00 for the little rock that we bought them.

The larger pieces were going for $200 up to $500 I wasn't about ready to pay that much for one.

Next was the Painted Desert, there were all kinds of colors it was very beautiful. It did look like somebody painted It, usually those colors don't occur in nature. 

We drove on to Chinle, Arizona that was our next stop we pulled into our motel we got everything unloaded and then we went to dinner.

Chinle, was on the Navajo Indian Reservation.

It was the biggest town we had seen for the Reservation.

That night we slept pretty well, all except Stephanie, seems she had slept so much this morning from the hangover of the Benadryl she couldn't sleep tonight.

It was late for her 1230 am before she fell asleep finally.

We kind of let the kids sleep in we didn't wake them up until like 815 am.

We got everybody out of their night time diapers baths and then we went to breakfast.

After breakfast we went to Canyon de Chelly pronounced Shea!

This canyon was where the Navajo People believe that their first parents came out of.

It is a very sacred place for them.

Next we got packed and went to the four corners area that was about an hour out of Chinle.

The kids thought it was great you could be in Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah all at the same time.

Of course we took plenty of pictures of us all doing that! Next we were back on the road to Monument Valley.

If you are a fan of Westerns like I was growing up.

Even though he was dead before I was born, I loved John Wayne!

A majority of his movies were filmed right there.

The red rocks with unusual formations just jutting up out of the ground!

I felt just like the the cowboy I wanted to be when I was 7 years old.

I always wondered if they would take me as a cowboy I am a bedwetter? 

Then we were on the road to Page, Arizona accross the Glen Canyon Dam Bridge where we were some 450 feet above the Colorado River. To me it looked higher. 

We got on US Highway 89A to go to the Grand Canyon. 

• Like 2