LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Barnyard

Got a bag from Amazon to try. Fit is good, nice strong hook and loop tabs, pleasing thickness and crazy absorbent. Also really cute. Makes me think its the kind of diaper a Mommy would choose for her little cowboy to look adorable in.

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

I'll be getting some in the near future.

But that color scheme does nothing for me, at least in the images I've seen.  Looks brown and yellow...coincidentally, the colors of you know what  :D

How does it look in person compared to the photos?  Hopefully it looks better than I think it does.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Got a bag from Amazon to try. Fit is good, nice strong hook and loop tabs, pleasing thickness and crazy absorbent. Also really cute. Makes me think its the kind of diaper a Mommy would choose for her little cowboy to look adorable in.

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

I don't see the picture of how good the fit actually is ?

41 minutes ago, huggybutt said:

I don't see the picture of how good the fit actually is ?

Cuz no one wants to see a fat middle-aged man with Psoriasis nearly naked lol

1 hour ago, dyperbole said:

I'll be getting some in the near future.

But that color scheme does nothing for me, at least in the images I've seen.  Looks brown and yellow...coincidentally, the colors of you know what  :D

How does it look in person compared to the photos?  Hopefully it looks better than I think it does.

The colors are pretty much what you see. It's a little light, even on a white background, but that's how baby diaper designs used to be, so I'm good with it :)

• Haha 1

I will be getting some in on Tuesday, will I wear them.   Probably not since I have to get through the older bags of diapers I have.

Besides I don't want people to see I picture of me wearing them either ?

8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I will be getting some in on Tuesday, will I wear them.   Probably not since I have to get through the older bags of diapers I have.

Besides I don't want people to see I picture of me wearing them either ?

I hate being told I need to use all my other diapers before I buy more. 

On 4/11/2019 at 10:20 PM, huggybutt said:

I hate being told I need to use all my other diapers before I buy more. 

I know it is just like being told you have to put all your toys away when you are a kid.

• Like 1
On 4/10/2019 at 6:48 PM, DailyDi said:

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

I loveeeeeeeeeeee how they look!

Hope abdlfactory stocks them soon for us UK peeps! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...