LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Vanity license plate

I’m wondering, if anyone among us has, or would have a vanity license plate denoting you are ABDL?

The other day while out, I saw a plate that had, the first 2 characters as being “AB” a space, then a 4 letter name. 

Of course, it could have meant any number of things. But, it had me thinking? 

If you had, for example, “AB SAM” to most people it wouldn’t say anything, but if you were an adult baby, and put that on your plate, as a tongue & cheek reference, for us AB’s to wonder about? 

Does anyone have abdl references on there plate? Would you consider putting something on your plate? 

45 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

Not me. I'm not that brazen about my DL status.

Don’t blame you, and I’m with you, I couldn’t even come close to putting it out there. 

But, some don’t mind it, especially if it’s under a guise. 

Plates here are normally a series of 3 letters and 3 numbers (or with the numbers first) so somewhere in this state there has to be 999 each of plates with "AB?" and "DL?" on them. And out of that 2000 there's bound to be some ABDL-aware people and maybe one of us too :D I can't remember the details but some months back I did see a vanity plate with 2 letters, a space, then 2 letters which was "?B" then  "AB". Kind of obvious they were a couples initials and not anything to do with us :whistling:

I wouldn't mind a Plate with "DL" on it somewhere if it wasn't blatantly obvious in meaning and was something I could explain in a 'family-friendly' way B) but I'm not spending the money it costs.

Bettypooh

Here in the UK all the registration plate standards we ever had are all still valid.  Once a car is registered it keeps that plate, unless you transfer it to a different car.  In recent years the government has started raising money by selling registrations to the old standards.  On the other hand they have always refused to issue what could be regarded as registration numbers that could offend.  Some very old ones slipped through that net, however, and some still do.  I think BRA 36 or BRA 38 is still around.  The owner of PEN 15 got prosecuted at least once for knocking the corner off the 5.

So, in theory you could have 8 ABY, NAP 1, D 1 PER, D 1 PIE, 1 MAB, BAB 1, or AB followed by any 4 digits.  And as many more as you can dream up.  The world's your lobster.  1 WET would probably be a good one.  Or S 1 SSY, for those who are so inclined.  You'd have to pay a lot for them though.

C 2 POO and POO 11 E are definitely on the road: see this press article for those and a few more.  OBA 8 Y is currently on sale for £7300!

I think I'll stick with my inconspicuous registration though.  And with my cash.

• Like 1

Normal plates can't be transferred in Norway

Vanity plates are registered to the owner/person for 10 years and can be used on any car

I want a vanity plate, but its too much money at this point, cost about $1000 upfront for 10 years, then you can renew it for another 10 years etc, so its either diapers or a plate..  

here in the states its alot cheaper. i spent 50 bucks more for mine to be custom. would not wanna advertise my style with padding, but to each there own i guess.

I have a vanity plate on my motorcycle that can be recognized as AB but a vanilla would probably not recognize it. I have a vanilla explanation if asked by someone that just asks what the plate means. If someone in our community asks me about the real meaning I can say yes, that’s what it means or I can just give the “alternative” explanation.

Hugs,

Freta

• 4 years later...

In Norway we have 2 letters and 5 numbers, so I was contemplating getting a "DL" number plate. 
But I bought my car used so I had no saying in what plate I got. 

AB is also an option. 

• Like 1