LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crop tops and more revealing clothes?

I am curious considering summer is around the corner is there a way to style your self with all the popular things young girls wear like crop tops mini shorts etc and still keep a nappy hidden? Or failing that make it stylish? 

As a guy, I'm no expert on women's fashions but I feel like anything more revealing in the summer time like shorts, crop tops, or items made of thin or light weight fabrics are just going to be way more revealing. If you're trying to keep your diaper hidden, then those are the last things you want. Even crop tops might reveal a high rising diaper waistband!

• Like 1

Like NewGuy20 said.  You can't always have it both ways.  The only thing I could possibly think of doing is getting some Rhumba style panties that totally cover your diaper since you mention making it stylish.  Since any diaper would most likely be noticed under any type of mini skirt, make like a tennis player in a tennis skirt and have a panty that kind of goes along with a short skirt, as if you are well aware your panties will show under such a short dress and the ones you are wearing are made to be seen.  Just make sure it's cut large enough to compleatly cover your diaper, and I wouldn't be wearing thick premium diapers either.  Thinner and more discreet.  Mini shorts or "Daisy Dukes"?  I doubt that you could wear anything like that and still hide a diaper from anyone.  If you have those cloths already, just try them over your diaper and look in the mirror to see how revealing they are.

Thanks for the input, and yes you can't always have it both ways, though I always like to try to have cake and eat it to. This post was more for curiosity and that would be interesting to see how some outfits could be made to work.

You can if you fit into pull-ups for kids as they kinda look like underwear 

I could go shirtless with a diaper on as its hidden below my waistline, but I don't like to go without a shirt, but I do wear shorts, but rarely

This summer I will do both, shirtless and with shorts or maybe a kilt.. with a Tena Ultima or if I'm brave enough a ABDL diaper, this would be of course when hiking and not in an area I would expect to meet other people

I wear light colored cargo pants while on vacation.  The material is parachute consistency, so it's very thin and light weight so it washes and dries quickly while on vacation.  Unfortunately, they are kind of small and tight, so you can see an outline of my pull up.

It is almost white pants season, so those are pretty  very revealing.

How far you want to take this depends a great deal on if you are doing this in public or somewhere else.

Any mistake in public would be hard to overlook - as to the private aspects are you comfortable in your own space ?

It is hard to imagine an adult wearing clothing suitable for the (much) younger set especially with revealing diapers.

rusty pins nailed it with a tennis skirt and ruffled bum detailing on a diaper cover covering those diapers - but keep the bulk down !

Crop tops are another thing since they do nothing to the diaper wearing below. 

• 3 weeks later...

What I find works well in the summer is a light weight extra long T-shirt and a solid color diaper. 

On more daring days at home in the warmth of summer, it’s just a diaper of any style and be damn what the neighbors think.