LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vic abdls?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, alyss said:

Melbourne~

Yeah, the two of us live together in the Inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne. About 15 mins walk from the City.

Anyone  interested in a  meetup?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 10:22 PM, Idzy said:

Yeah, the two of us live together in the Inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne. About 15 mins walk from the City.

I’m keen on meeting and getting back into the abdl lifestyle, add me on kik messyboy8

On 7/17/2019 at 10:22 PM, Idzy said:

A bit late to the party Idzy, I'm from east side and looking to hang out with like minded people ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 12:30 PM, Red_Giraffe said:

Well then come join the picnic of Sunday, in flag staff gardens! Bring some share food ? 

Sorry I missed this, so is there some sort of regular meeting thing?

On 9/30/2019 at 1:37 AM, Red_Giraffe said:

A bit late to the party Idzy, I'm from east side and looking to hang out with like minded people ?

I can't believe it, the one week I don't log in here, and I miss out on something awesome like this. I'm so sorry :(

Either way, I really hope you had a good turnout and lots of fun. Please don't think I'm disinterested, and I'll be sure to check back more often in the future.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:02 AM, LittleLeon9 said:

Sorry I missed this, so is there some sort of regular meeting thing?

I'm not sure if there is a regular meetup, but if there isn't, lets start one!

• 5 weeks later...

Is anyone up for another one?

The venue is great, but coming up to Christmas, everyone is frantic and has commitments, but d'you think we could squeeze one last Melbourne meetup in for 2019?

Just to give people ample notice, is anyone interested in a meetup either December 7th or 14th at Flagstaff Gardens?

On 11/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, Idzy said:

Just to give people ample notice, is anyone interested in a meetup either December 7th or 14th at Flagstaff Gardens?

OK well there doesn't seem to be any interest in this, so unless you message me on Kik "Idzy84", reply to this thread or message me privately on here, I'd consider this a failed attempt, and we'll try again next year.

I really wouldn't want anyone to show up and find themselves alone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Wetset said:

I am in SE Melbourne if anyone is interested in chatting and maybe meeting up one day 

Born in Melbourne but I've lived most of my life elsewhere: these days in QLD but I'm curious about your nickname.  Were you on the old Wetset forums "back in the day"?

Hey, no I never did join the wetset forum, I was actually surprised that the username wasn't already taken when I signed up today.

I chose the name because I will never forget the little magazine, it's what made me realise I wasn't alone in this, that others enjoyed water sports and most of all wearing diapers. My life changed the day I found the mag on the shelves 😘

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...