LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open RP Idea: The Adult Baby Ward

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile up at her and giggle. The cool air breezes over the damp area. Her wiping feels good, and I let out a small groan of disappointment as she avoids contact with my cock. "I want to stay here for as long as I can." I lay back and let her take care of me. This is going so much better than I had expected.

Callipso smiled to him and kept wiping. Then rubbed baby powder into his crotch. "Well, you can extend your stay with me as much as you want. The more you extend it, the more fun we can have together. And the more money you will get, baby girl." she said and pulled our new, pink, frilly, princess themed diaper for him

My eyes widen seeing the pink diaper. I readily accept it. As she slides it under, she spreads my legs and pulls the diaper up. It is much bulkier than my previous one, and forces my legs a part. I giggle as I see the frills and princess theme. I can't wait to see what new clothes she has for me to wear.

I blush, my cheeks turns a shade of pink matching my new outfit. "A-a princess?" I am shocked seeing the new outfit she has prepared for me. I sit up and wait for her to dress me up.

She started dressing him up into new outfit. "Yup. You deserve pampering, baby girl. Cause you are my adorable, little, newborn princess." she said with happy smile. In a few minutes, she put him in new outfit. "Awwwie. You look so adorable. But now, is my little princess ready for royal num-nums?"