LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open RP Idea: The Adult Baby Ward

I nod along as Miss Callipso tells me her rules for the stay. Her fourth rule intrigues me the most. Naughties whenever I want!? I try to see if she is serious about this. "Miss... I mean Mommy, can I make naughties right now? I need help."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod to indicate that I needed to make naughties right now. My new mommy leans forward and starts rubbing the front of my diaper. I feel it rub against my member a little bit, making it grow more. I give a soft moan and coo as she works it. "Mommy? Could you help me?" My breathing starts to become heavier.

I squirm as my new Mommy slides her hand into my diaper and strokes me. My eyes roll back and I smile. My breathing quickens, and soon I am panting. I continue to squirm and moan as Mommy's assault does not let up.

I moan and buck a little behind the straps of the carriage. Mommy's hands feel so good against my member it doesn't take long after she untapes me for me to cum. Spurts of my hot load escape my member up into the air. I pant as I come down from my climax. My mind is fuzzy and my eyes lose focus.

I look over at Mommy's body. It looks so soft, warm, and gentle. I nestle up next to her and place my head next to her inviting breasts. They feel so soft and comforting. His hand instinctively moves toward her thighs as he snuggles up next to her.

I snuggle closer when Callipso offers her breast. I inch closer until my mouth is mere centimeters from her nipple. My warm breath breezes against it. I am still unsure if I should proceed or not. My hand moves to her upper thigh, resting on it. I lay there, not wanting to make the first move.

With the final push from Callipso, I latch on. I start my suckling, and to my surprise she starts lactating like she said she would. I nurse on her, sucking her sweet milk as if I couldn't get enough. My hand slides to her groin, and I start rubbing it. I wanted to please  Mommy.

I continue to suckle and drink from my Mommy. I finger her, and play with her clit. I want to show her I could be more than just a baby, or maybe get try to get a punishment for being so naughty. I continue to work on pleasuring Mommy as she lays next to me.

I change breasts to get more of her sweet milk, and I increase the intensity of my playing of her private play area. I wanted to show Mommy my appreciation before I fell asleep, filled with her delicious milk.

I fall asleep with her breast in my mouth, and as I sleep I drool on her. I keep snuggled up next to her. Her heartbeat soothes me, and I sleep for a couple hours. Unbeknownst to me, for the first time in my life, I wet myself. I have strange dreams of being babied and wearing girly clothes.

Callipso was als sleeping for couple hours. That little "fun" session she had with Jay tired her really much. As she woke up, she noticed her baby girl wet his diaper. She smiled warmly and just decided to let him sleep. He looked so calm and adorable she didn't have heart to ruin that moment

I slowly awaken from my slumber, and groggily stretch as I yawn. I start to realize there's a cool wet feeling between my legs. I reach down, and feel the diaper squish between my fingers. I realize what I had done, and tears start forming in my eyes. I don't even realize Miss Callipso is right next to me.

"Oh, no no no no! Baby, don't cry, please." said Callipso and hugged Joy with love. "It's ok, baby girl. It's ok. It's just little accident. And accidents happen. Especially when you are just baby." she comforted crying boy. "How about mommy take off that soggy diapee, then put you in clean one and then you can have some yummy milkies? Would that be ok for you?"

I calm down a little as she holds me. I nod and smile in response when she asks if I would like a clean one and some more milk. I turn onto my back and spread my legs for her.