LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renee's Regression (Complete!)

A new story by Sophie & Pudding, written in a more conventional style!  No colors this time. o_o

Renee's Regression is a spin-off story set in the same universe as Dependent, but you don't have to read one to understand the other. ^_^  Also, special thanks to our anonymous commissioner for all their wonderful ideas!

Make sure to Like & Comment! 
For a PDF or ePub version of the story, visit our Patreon!

------------------------

Renee's Regression
by Sophie & Pudding

The young woman woke up on the floor, atop a padded pink mat.  She looked around the huge room blearily, rubbing her eyes.  When she sat up on the mat, she was met with faraway sounds of laughter.  Where was she?  How did she get here?  The last thing she remembered... no, she couldn't remember anything.  

She looked down at her hands, soft and small, and at the little white bracelet on her wrist.  Renee Summers.  Was that her name?  Renee stumbled to her feet, but her legs were forced apart in an unfamiliar way.  She looked down to find that she was wearing a pink plaid romper, emblazoned with a stencil of a teddy bear.  It wasn't a huge logical leap to guess what she was wearing under the romper, puffy and thick between her thighs. 

"What the fuck..."

"You're not aposta say those words..." The woman spoke with childish words, almost baby-babble, though they came from the lips of an adult woman.  And though her words were sing-song and melodic, they hung in the air with all the gravitas of a funeral dirge.  A warning.

The young woman - maybe twenty five at the most - was dressed in even more humiliating attire than Renee.  She had nothing on but a t-shirt that rode up over her belly button, decorated with bottles and pacifiers, and a very thick pink diaper between her legs.  Pink bangs framing a cherubic face, strands of rosy hair framing her cheeks.  Her lips were glossy with drool, some of which dangled in a drip by the edge of her mouth. She clumsily wiped away the spit with hands as uncoordinated as plaid and polka-dots.

"Wha's your name?" she asked.

Renee stared at her like a deer in headlights.  Why was an adult woman dressed like that?  Why was Renee herself dressed like this?!  She felt her heart race in her chest.

"Hey," the fully grown baby said again, snapping Renee out of her stupor. "Wha's your name?"

Renee remembered her bracelet. "R-Renee Summers."

The girl clapped excitedly, grinned and bounced on her haunches.  In the midst of her musical giggling there was another sound even more mis-matched: the sound of a bubbling gurgling gas from her behind.  Then the woman started to fulfill the destiny of her diaper.

Renee watched in shock and fear as the grown woman in front of her started to shit her pants.  She knelt down, just a little, to get a good posture before an expression of frustration flashed over her face.  With a grunt and a few noisy farts, Renee saw the diaper sag between her legs.

At the point in which the deluge stopped, she giggled and continued talking like nothing at all had happened.

"I'm Rose!" Would a Rose by any other scent smell quite so awful?

Before Renee could say anything back, Rose grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her further into the room.  Renee reluctantly followed the stinky girl, taking in her surroundings.

First of all, Rose wasn't the only girl here - no, there were fifteen or twenty, all dressed in rompers or dresses or t-shirts, and all clearly in diapers.  They played happily with blocks and toys, sucking on bottles, and watching cartoons.

Secondly, all around them, far off in the distance, was a huge fence, six feet tall, made of hard colorful plastic.  It looked like... like a giant playpen.

Lastly, Renee realized all too slowly that she was one of these girls.  She was an overgrown baby locked in the playpen with them.  Finally, she snapped her hand back from Rose and started to panic.

"I don't belong here!  Someone made a mistake!" But Renee couldn't remember anything before waking up on that nap mat.

"Nuhuh no 'stakes, jus' happy assydents!" Immaculate cultural references aside, Rose seemed to have license to talk about happy accidents now, given her recent performance. 

“Er’ryone, this is Nay!” Rose hollered to the other women, the other... captives? Inmates? Patients?  What was this place? What possible reason could there be to do this to grown women?

Renee shook her head, immersed in a downright overload to her senses; bright pastel colors, the smell of powder and stinky diapers, the sound of chattering and chittering, women talking like children, and the melody of… music? Was that music? Renee felt ill.

"M-my name is Renee," she tried to explain, but the girls didn't seem to care.  Another one came over to them - wearing a huge fluffy dress, still short enough to see the white diaper beneath it.  Or, it would have been white at one point.  But now, it was faded a dull yellow.

"Come on, Nay, les' go watch Tee-Bee!  All da new girls lub Tee-Bee."

Without ceremony, without grace, the new girl and Rose pushed Renee to the other side of the huge playpen and plopped her down in front of a cartoon show, about a bunny with magical powers.

"I don't belong here," Renee tried to tell them again, but Rose and the other girl wouldn't let Renee get up.  They held her down in front of the TV.  All Renee could think about was the awful smell coming from Rose's diaper.  How had she done something so abhorrent, so infantile?  Renee had never been so disgusted in her entire life.

"You gots watch!" Rosa reminded Renee and sat down on her lap, pinning her into place as securely as the diaper was pinned around her waist.

Her diaper was warm.  Heavy.  Soft and squishy.

Renee could feel every facet of it against her thigh, but there was something about the the television that made it so difficult to look away, something about the pretty bunny with the mismatched eyes. Something magical. Rose took Renee's finger and put it between her lips to suck one, as the bunny reminded the audience how important it was to be good.

Wet meant good.  Dry meant bad.

Wet girls got cuddles.  Dry girls got disappointed tongue clucking.

The TV switched off.  Renee blinked a few times and looked around the playpen, but Rose wasn't there anymore.  And that other girl - the one in the dress - she was gone too.  Renee started to stand up and found a bottle in her hand.  Empty.

"Huh...?" 

Renee got to her feet and walked quietly to a nearby table, where two girls were finger painting.  One had a pacifier between her lips and the other had a line of drool sliding down her chin.

"E-excuse me... how do I get out of here?  Who do I talk to to leave?"

Actions spoke louder than words. Renee had expected a response, but instead her hand was smooshed into the paint by the soft and chubby digits of one of the girls, and planted onto the paper with a wet sploosh.

"Yew mades a fwower,” Renee was kindly informed by her new friend, who looked adorable in her flower-print onesie and smelled of pee and baby powder.

Renee took her hand back with shock, with irritation.  But the way her hand fell on the paper... well, it looked a little bit like a flower.  But the petals needed much better detailing.  And the yellow part in the middle.  Renee dipped her finger in the blue paint and finished designing the flower.  Then, she thought maybe the flower needed a few others nearby, just in case.  Before she knew it, she was sitting with the two girls and finger painting at the table.

It was so important to be creative; Renee knew that constant and indisputable fact.  Grown-ups had to work, so little girls and boys created stuff to make the grown-ups happy.

Grown-ups?

Renee blinked and looked down at her flowers, at her masterpiece, at the paint in textures and colors that she'd become so proud of, and she saw only a mess.  She felt sick, as though her head were spinning, and she rubbed her face because there were tears on her cheeks.  Now there was paint on her cheeks too.

"I wanna go home..." she mumbled, as though anybody cared.

Renee got up from the table and took a few steps back.  Her hands were covered in paint and one of the girls she was sitting with had disappeared.  On the far end of the playpen, two girls were taking naps, and two more were in front of the TV.  How long had Renee been sitting there?  She shook the thought from her head, only to be replaced with another thought.

She had to pee.

She walked with purpose over to the wall of the playpen, looking through the huge plastic bars.  On the far wall, there was a changing table and two women talking, dressed in normal adult clothing.  Renee struggled to overhear.

"Rose is on her way out," one of them said. "She's been such a good girl for days now and we have a caregiver lined up."

"Oh, I'm so happy for her!" the other woman said. "But it's sad at the same time..."

"I know," said the first woman. "She was such a brat when she arrived, but gosh I'll miss that little cutiepie."

"It's the hardest part about processing the Dependents," the other said. "Seeing them leave."

Caregiver?  Dependents?  What were they talking about?  Renee was more confused than ever.

"It's an inevitability, though.  They can’t stay here forever.  What do you make of the newest girl?”

"Renee?"

"Oh, what an awful name.  No room for cute nicknames.  Maybe we should change it…”

Renee felt a tightness in her bladder and bounced from foot to foot.  She was out of options, and there was no way she could climb the wall of this playpen.  So she did the next best thing.

"Hey!  Hey, you two!  Lemme out!"

Expectedly, the two ladies turned around to see Renee bouncing in place.  But unexpectedly - as they approached - it was clear to Renee that they were much bigger than she thought.  In fact, the two women were five-foot eight.  It was Renee herself that was only four-foot three.  She took a step away from the playpen wall in fear.

"Speak of the darling and she shall make herself known,” one of the women said. “What can we do for you sugarplum?" She asked with all the honest affection of any parent talking to their child. "Do you have a painting to show me, Renee?" 

Renee almost didn't recognize her own name.  Why did that name sound so foreign to her? It was her own name! That realization garnered frustration and she began to sniffle, fighting back tears.

Renee looked down at her hands and hid them behind her back, like finger painting was embarrassing or something.  But the smear of paint on her cheek and the splatters on her romper were evidence enough. 

"I... I, um.  I need to use the bathroom please.  And... and I need to talk to someone in charge, because I don't belong here, and... and I need to leave right now.  Please."

"Listen to those manners, Fran, did you hear how sweet she sounds?"

"Obviously she's going to make a Caregiver very happy with manners like that." Then, as though she couldn't hear it when they were talking to her at first, the woman rephrased it again for Renee. "Very good manners, darling sweetpea! Such good asking."

Renee wanted to argue the condescension - she felt redness in the palms of her hands as she balled them up into little fists - but for some reason her anger failed to spark a flame, and the only warmth was the blush of her cheeks. Why was she here again?

"I really wan'ta... uh…” Thoughts came and went like flittering butterflies, and it took almost a full minute for Renee to remember her question. "Please can I talk to someone in charge?"

"Well, we are in charge, sweetie.  I'm Auntie Debra, this is Auntie Fran.  Is there something we can do for you?"

Auntie?  Renee ran the word through her head a few times, but she couldn't remember what it meant.  Then another twinge of her bladder reminded Renee of the question she wanted to ask.

"Oh!  Um, Auntie Debra, um.  Can I please use the bathroom?  I really need to..."

Gosh, Renee thought, looking up at the two of them, they are so tall.  And suddenly, Renee realized how small that made her.

Debra and Fran looked at one another like happy pet owners watching a kitten play with catnip for the first time.  Their smiles were genuine, their delight and glee in their work as true and honest as could be. 

"Of course you can use the potty, Renee, you never need to ask permission for that," Fran answered, giving Renee as much hope as she soon dashed. “Your pretty padding was made to be your personal potty, and it would be so sad and so upsetting if it didn't get to live out its dream, wouldn't it?"

Live out its dream...? Her padding... padding?  Her own personal potty?  Renee was a little confused, and then it all clicked into place.  She balled her hands at her sides and looked up at the two caregivers with anger. "I'm not pissing myself!  I'm not a baby!"

Auntie Debra and Auntie Fran looked at each other and shook their heads, making disappointing clicks with their tongues.  Renee's anger faltered, subsided, and was quickly replaced with a sickening anxiety.  Disappointment from a grown up was the worst feeling a Dependent could feel, and Renee's eyes filled with tears.

"That won't do," began Auntie Fran. "That won't do at all," continued Auntie Debra.  The two of them shook their heads, clicked their tongues, and Renee felt the tightness continue to build in her chest.

Why did this feel so awful? Renee thought.  I disappointed them.  I should be a good girl.  A good girl?  What did good girls do?

Renee didn't realize it, but those words in her head, her back and forth, her lips mouthed them out loud the entire time.  She looked up at the women with bleary, confused eyes.  But the women knew their jobs well.  For everything Renee said, they had a counter.

"I need, um.." 

"To be a good girl," Auntie Debra told her.

"No, but I gotta..."

"Show you're a good girl," Auntie Fran said.

"But, I'm a good girl..."

"How do you prove it?"

"I... um... I..."

"Use your diaper."

"But... I'm not..."

"A big girl anymore."

Tears dripped down Renee's cheeks, but she couldn't fight off her Aunties' words.  She wasn't a big girl anymore.  And the second that thought filled her head, she let go.  The diaper between Renee's legs soaked up all her big girl feelings and her romper sagged.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Auntie Debra asked.  Renee nodded.  She felt so relieved, physically and emotionally.  She was a good girl now.

A part of Renee knew what she'd done wasn't right, but that part of her was a television in another room on mute.  That part of her screamed 'why did you do that?! get changed, that's disgusting!'  But Renee hadn't been told it was time to be changed, and good girls let Caregivers take care of silly complicated thoughts like their diapers.

"You did such a good job, Renee. We're so proud of you, aren't we Auntie Fran?"

"Absolutely yes, Auntie Debra, we're so proud of you. Now I think you'll find Brilliant Bunny Brainwash is about to have a new episode.  Why don't you find a good place in front of the television honey?"

Renee stood there, frozen in place.  She couldn't believe what she'd done.  She shouldn't have done that!  Right?

"Renee, sweetie?"

Renee looked up at her Aunties, tears on her cheeks.

"Oh goodness me," Auntie Debra said with a sigh. "No need to cry, my sweet girl." There was a clinking sound and the gate opened up, allowing the huge woman to make her way into the playpen.  She reached down and swooped up Renee with absolutely no effort and placed her on her hip.  Renee looked down at the ground - so far away - and clung tight to Auntie Debra.

”Shh, shh... come on, let's go get you comfortable in front of the TV.  You'll feel so much better after you watch your favorite show."

There was a certain stillness to the Playpen. Everything seemed quiet and calm even with other girls playing and laughing, even with one of three televisions going, even with that constant background music with the words that couldn't quite be made out. This would drive an untrained adult simply insane from the aural sense of chaos.  But to a fledgling Dependent, this was normal.  This was what broke through defenses. 

Auntie Debra carried the wet-diapered girl across the expanses of the Playpen to TV Station #2 and began to fuss with the programming schedule. Truthfully, Renee was developing a little ahead of schedule, she could handle a more advanced episode.

Renee looked up at Auntie Debra as she reached down and patted her head. "Be a good girl and watch your show, okay?" Renee nodded, and Auntie Debra walked away.  

Renee took a look around the room, at the other little girls, but none of them seemed at all phased that the door to the playpen had been opened.  None of them tried to run or escape.  And truthfully, even Renee herself didn't think about it.  Then the television screen showed a familiar bunny with beautiful eyes, as he started to perform new magic tricks.  Instantly, Renee's eyes were glued to his performance.

There wasn't a really good way to track the progress of a Dependent's conversion process, but the episode of Brilliant Bunny Brainwash they were able to process was a pretty good metric in most cases. And this was episode five out of ten; which meant that Renee was already in the advanced stages. Debra watched, impervious to the effects of the audio, of the video, as Renee's thumb found her mouth.  This episode would help her re-learn some basic truths.

Someone seeing her naked? That was normal; diapers needed changing.

Something between her lips? Suck and soothe. 

Did she feel arousal?  That’s not grown up; that’s the safety for diapers.

Renee found this all so easy, and Bunny reminded her that if she was good she'd get to leave!

"Renee, honey?" Renee looked up with sleepy eyes at Auntie Debra, who was playing with her hair. "Let's get you changed, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, Debra picked Renee up and plopped her on her hip again.  This time, Renee curled up against Debra not for safety, but for comfort.  She closed her eyes and smiled to herself.

There was a lot of literature in the Caregiver community about Moments of Surrender and Auntie Debra believed it was The First Change that was most formative. To be laid down by a Caregiver, to have their diaper peeled open, cleaned, changed, no sexual response, no shame response, just complete and utter normality and surrender to the inevitability of a new identity.... it was special. It was fragile. It was a moment to be cherished. 

Debra laid Renee down on the changing table, the fabric soft and the padding warm, and speakers on either side of her head playing a special soundtrack just for her.

Renee didn't flinch as her caregiver untaped her diaper.  She didn't quiver or moan when a wipe brushed between her legs.  She didn't protest or argue when a fresh diaper was put beneath her bottom and powder sprinkled all over her.  Renee's hands and face were washed with a baby wipe and she was changed from her paint-stained romper into a snap-crotch onesie.  All the while, Renee smiled happily and listened to the beautiful lullabies in her ears.

"You're going to be one I tell stories about for a long time,” Debra mused quietly, although probably not loud enough for Renee to hear over the music.  It flowed into her ears and wrapped her brain in cotton fuzz, taking responses and rewiring them wholesale. 

Renee was becoming a part of something bigger, and she'd do so by becoming something so much littler. 

When Renee was safely taped into a fresh diaper, she put a dolly in her hands and gently rocked her to sleep on her shoulder.  Her little charge didn’t put up the slightest bit of fuss.

Renee woke up in the Playpen next to another girl, who was sucking her thumb and cuddling a teddy bear in her arms.  The diaper between her legs was heavy and yellow.  Renee rubbed the sleep from her eyes and got to her feet, looking around at the mats of other sleeping girls.  But on the far side of the playpen, a few of the women had already woken up.  With her doll in hand, Renee made her way over to them.  Maybe they knew how to escape...

One of the girls sitting in the group - or women would be the more accurate description, although it was difficult to tell that sometimes - had ginger hair in pretty braids, tressed up in ribbons and colorful scrunchies. If she could remember it, she would have known her name was Ora, but memory was something not all that useful in this place. A smile, though? A smile went a long way, and a wave, too. She did both when she saw Renee approaching.

"Hawwo!" That was precisely the sort of language that caused the woman/girl distinction line to be muddied.

"Hullo," Renee muttered back. "Um, do you know why they..." Mid-sentence, Ora's doll caught Renee's eye.  A dress-up doll just like the one Renee was carrying around.  On the floor, at Ora's feet, was a large play house and different doll-sized outfits.  Suddenly, Renee couldn't remember what it was she needed to ask. 

"Do you wanna play?" Ora asked.  Without thinking, Renee nodded her head.

Breathing. Sleeping. Eating. Drinking. Adults could get behind these four core tenants of life-sustaining essentials, but somewhere along the lines of growing up there was a long forgotten fifth compatriot to complete the set: playing. 

When growing up, we forget how to play. Not just how to play, but how important it truly was.

Renee had a wash of thoughts and memories, distantly locked away. But the ideas flooded forward like a broken dam, and she remembered! She knew, she just knew how important this was, how much she had to play, to imagine, to dream, how had she been so naïve before?! This was so crucial, and she'd overlooked it... how immature her brain had been.

Renee had been sitting on the floor for hours, playing with her dolly, when a shadow loomed over her.  The tall, towering Auntie Debra. 

"Breakfast time," she said, and handed one baby bottle to Ora and another to Renee.  Ora put the bottle between her lips without a second thought, but Renee had enough presence of mind to stop herself. 

"I dun need a bottle," Renee pouted. "I not a baby."

"Aren't you hungry, though?" Auntie Debra did not so much as argue as she did make a very valid point - Renee was exceptionally hungry, and the notion of sustaining herself from anything but a liquid source was almost a forgotten concept. She regarded the bottle, eyes glossy in haze as she did her very best to figure out exactly why she was adamant to refuse...

Renee looked at Ora, who happily suckled her own bottle, and felt her mouth get dry.  But she reminded herself: I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl! 

"Nuh uh, dun need a bottle!  Wan' a cup!  Big girls get cups!" Renee crossed her arms over her chest in what she assumed was a very adult way of acting.  But she was wrong.  She couldn't have been more wrong, in fact.  Auntie Debra smiled a reserved little smirk across her professional veneer, and then following that was a much bigger grin. 

"Do big girls get cups, Renee? And who told you that one?"

"They... they juss do!" Renee looked at Ora to back her up, but Ora wasn't even paying attention.  She was changing her doll out of a dress and into some pajamas for nap time.  The more time Renee spent arguing, the less time she could play with her dolls.  She shifted uncomfortably in place, crinkling with every movement.

"Is it possible you had an imagination, Renee? You do tell such wonderful stories, don't do? Maybe you could draw a picture after your baba? Show Auntie Debra what it looks like when big girls drink from cups?"

And drawing felt so inviting. Expressive. That did seem like a pretty swell idea...

"Your milk is going cold, sweetie.”

Renee looked down at her bottle with frustration.  She knew she didn't need bottles, somewhere, deep down!  But she couldn't remember why.  And right now, she wanted to play and her bottle was the only thing standing in her way.  So she put it between her lips and started to suck.  Funnily enough... it was actually a very nice feeling.  Renee wouldn't fuss over her bottle ever again.

"I think she could be ready to graduate soon." Debra mused to Fran, as the two women watched the gaggle of former-women at play. There was a lot going on behind the scenes to make all of this work, that much was clear.  There were no miracles at play here: sensory overwhelming audio prompts, visual cues, smells and tastes and compounds that worked from the inside out and the outside in.  This was a science, not an art.

And still, sometimes... not often, but sometimes, there were pleasant surprises.

"C'mon!  Le's go watch Bunny on da Tee-Bee!" Ora grabbed Renee's hand and led her over to the TV.  But Renee didn't put up any resistance.  Bunny Brainwash was her favorite show, after all.  Renee found a pacifier on the floor and popped it in her mouth, cuddling tight to her dolly and settling in for another amazing afternoon.

Renee didn't even notice the finger slipped into the leg of her diaper, only the faint sting of the elastic springing back against her thigh as she readjusted positions on the floor. Being checked was important to a baby girl for much the same reason knowing how to pair a shirt and skirt was important to an adult woman - it was simply second nature. A life skill, even. Auntie Debra's voice was loving, soothing, tender and easy to melt into, following a half a dozen episodes of Brilliant Bunny Brainwash. 

"I think you need a change, little one."

Auntie Debra lifted Renee into her arms and Renee fell against her shoulder with a sleepy smile.  Drool dribbled down her chin onto Debra's shirt.  Renee hadn't even noticed when she wet herself, and thanks to the care of her Auntie, the delicious flavor of her bottles, and the magic of her favorite TV show, she would never notice again.

Debra laid her down on the changing table and turned on the speakers.  Renee giggled and kicked her feet happily, holding her doll against her chest.

There were sounds that made sense as a part of a persons life; a traffic signal sound would mean a lot to a crossing guard, the sound of music would mean a lot to a DJ, the sound of a crying baby meant everything to every mother everywhere, and to Renee now and forever, the sound of her diaper tapes being peeled away from the plastic front panel of her pretty padded attire meant everything. 

It meant that she'd done such a good job and used her diaper stupendously!

It meant she was a good girl and cute as could be.

It meant she was loved; her Mommy, her Daddy, or anybody else was close and dutiful, caring and tender.

It meant it was changing time.

The young woman woke up on the floor, atop a padded pink mat.  She looked around the huge room blearily, rubbing her eyes.  She sat up on the mat and was met with faraway sounds of laughter.  Where was she?  How did she get here?  The last thing she remembered... no, she couldn't remember anything.  She looked down at her hands, soft and small, and at the little white bracelet on her wrist.

"Hiya!" Renee hurried over to the new girl as she stumbled to her feet, with her legs spread awkwardly in her new, unfamiliar underwear.  The girl looked Renee over, wearing nothing but snap-crotch shortalls, pulled tightly between her legs, and a flower-print t-shirt.  The puffiness around Renee's hips was obvious, and the new girl was beginning to piece together what she was wearing.  What they were both wearing.

"Wha's yoor name?" Renee asked, tilting her head to the side.  The new girl looked down at her wristband to read it again.

"Alicia Mariner..." But she sounded so unsure.

"Ohh, you wan' watch Tee-Bee?  Bunny is on!" Renee took Alicia's hand and pulled her a few steps toward the TV set, but Alicia tugged her hand back.

"What, I..." Alicia rubbed her eyes again, because the image she was seeing and the sounds she was hearing didn't make a lick of sense. Who was this woman? Why was she dressed the way she was? Where was she again? 

"How did I get here, Renee? I think something happened to me, to..." Her voice was unsure, unsteady, like her entire existence was a radio broadcast blinking in and out, and she couldn’t lock onto the signal. “Something happened to me, to you maybe? Why are you dressed like that, Renee?"

And...

"What's the noise? Is that... music...?  It’s so hard to focus…”

"What'cha mean?" Renee looked at Alicia with confusion, like she had always dressed like this.  Like this was normal.  Even Alicia, who was wearing a snap-crotch onesie with a built-in tu-tu - over a very thick diaper obviously - was dressed appropriately.

"Something's wrong," Alicia told Renee, scanning her environment. "I shouldn't be here.  I'm supposed to be..." But no matter how hard Alicia thought, she couldn't remember anything from her previous life.

"Listen, I..." Alicia didn't know how she got here, but she knew she had to pick her words carefully and precisely, because whoever did this to her could still be close by. She leaned in closely enough that only Renee could hear, and she whispered just above silence.

"Can you take me to someone who's in charge, Renee?" A simple request, and if Renee really had been an inmate here, it would have been an easy one to acquiesce to, as well. But this was no jail, no prison.  This was no sinister holding cell for kidnapped victims: this was a system, refined and perfected like any other.  And as Alicia would soon learn, she wasn't bigger than the system: she was smaller.  So much smaller.

Renee tilted her head in confusion.  In charge?  Maybe Auntie Debra or Auntie Fran!  But they had stuff to do and Renee wanted to watch her TV show.  

"Watch one Tee-Bee wif me, an' I'll take you anywhere!  Pinky pwomise!" Renee put out her pinky and Alicia - tentatively, like it was a joke or something - locked pinkies with her.  With that out of the way, Renee led the way to the closest TV.

But halfway through the playpen, amongst all the other girls playing dolls and paints and blocks, she stopped dead in her tracks.  Alicia watched and Renee bent her knees, pushed her butt out, and started grunting.

At first, she didn't understand what was going on.  But then, as the seat of Renee's shortalls expanded and her stinky aroma filled the area, Alicia figured it out.  She was mortified, frozen in place, watching a fully grown woman mess herself in the center of the room.

But no one else batted an eyelash.  All the other girls kept playing with their toys, and even Renee herself stood upright and smiled a bright smile of relief, like she was proud of what she'd done.

"Otay!" Renee said brightly. "Le's go!"

Lost in the moment, unable to understand or reconcile what had just happened in front of her own eyes, Alicia followed Renee to the TV area, and toward the rest of her life.

[End]

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

Ooooo I really liked this one.  I liked it even better than the original Dependent story ❤️

That's because Pudding helped me write this one! XD  She's my muse.

• Like 1

Why am I so sad after reading this story - with no hope no future for those girls - except being happy little babies forever?

I needed to go back to the Dependent story - and got a little happier again. Maybe there are possibilities for a future for those girls someday 

If Renee Summers is Amy/Amanda Summers from Dependent and was a "product" of this place, what happeded to her after she left this place until we meet her in the Denpendent story, where she some how have figured out she wasn't this little baby girl Amy but a (former) adult voman named Amanda. How did she find out and remenbered after watching the Tee Bee shows?

Bye the way...Brilliant Bunny Brainwash show, what a brilliant idea for the title of the show. ???

6 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

If Renee Summers is Amy/Amanda Summers from Dependent 

Renee is actually Amanda's younger sister! ^_^ Amanda mentions Renee at one point in Dependent.  It was Renee's conversion that inspired Amanda to rebel against the system.

I'm glad you enjoyed the stories! 

First of all, thanks for the follow up story placed in the Dependent universe!

This said, I have to comment, that I liked the first story, which established the said universe, better, since this one could simply be a stand-alone, generic regression story. Since the protagonists have amnesia, we don't get to see, where in the Dependent universe those individuals did wrong, how they were chosen to be regressed, how they reacted before they got amnestic, and also how the outcome of the regression proces would be or how the carers were chosen. I would have liked it very much to see, how Amanda or anyone else for that matter could achive a lucid and sound mindset to be able to rebell against the regression later on. Is there a flaw in the process? Does deep down a spark of adult personality and mind stay intact?

Anyways, these are some of my thoughts about this story. I hope not to have bored you with them.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:57 PM, Hugo said:

First of all, thanks for the follow up story placed in the Dependent universe!

This said, I have to comment, that I liked the first story, which established the said universe, better, since this one could simply be a stand-alone, generic regression story. Since the protagonists have amnesia, we don't get to see, where in the Dependent universe those individuals did wrong, how they were chosen to be regressed, how they reacted before they got amnestic, and also how the outcome of the regression proces would be or how the carers were chosen. I would have liked it very much to see, how Amanda or anyone else for that matter could achive a lucid and sound mindset to be able to rebell against the regression later on. Is there a flaw in the process? Does deep down a spark of adult personality and mind stay intact?

Anyways, these are some of my thoughts about this story. I hope not to have bored you with them.

Thank you for your thoughts!! :D 

You're right, this story is very stand-alone.  That was sort of intentional; we wanted to write a spin-off with hints to the other story.  I think a lot of people will appreciate this one more than Dependent because it's sexier.  But it doesn't do a lot of world-building.

I'm not sure if I'll ever write a third story in this universe.  I never really planned to write this one, but the cards fell into place.  If I did, I would probably show how Renee got to where she is at the start of this story.  The problem is, there aren't any diapers! XD

On 9. apr. 2019 at 7:01 PM, Pudding said:

That was my biggest contribution!

And a very important contribution to the story I would say ☺️

On 9. apr. 2019 at 8:26 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

Renee is actually Amanda's younger sister! ^_^ Amanda mentions Renee at one point in Dependent.  It was Renee's conversion that inspired Amanda to rebel against the system....

Thanks for the clarification. ? After reading Dependent for the third time I think I finally have discovered the important details in the story. ☺️

• 2 weeks later...

I loved both stories. If I had to choose one over the other I think I prefer this one a bit more. It seemed to explain some more of what the dependents come from in the first story. I would definitely read more of these stories. I was happy I could give it a like. 

• 2 months later...