LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WWhat is your favorite fantasies while diapered for we all have one

If I had to pick one, I'd have to say the Lord of the Rings. I like watching long fantasy movies and being padded is a plus so you don't have to miss any of the action!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, huggybutt said:

If I had to pick one, I'd have to say the Lord of the Rings. I like watching long fantasy movies and being padded is a plus so you don't have to miss any of the action!

It definitely beats my Lord of the Rings fantasy where I made a pizza with Gandalf and Frodo that I had while reading the book.

• Like 1

Hey! Can't forget about Harry Potter now can we!?

Not that I ever watched that diapered (or with anything else)

But if you're into diapers and into fantasies - then HP is where it is! lol

57 minutes ago, mamabug said:

Hey! Can't forget about Harry Potter now can we!?

Not that I ever watched that diapered (or with anything else)

But if you're into diapers and into fantasies - then HP is where it is! lol

Lol that was my second choice. 

"Wingardium Leviosa"

My favorite fantasy is the Fablehaven series of books. I just love sitting there reading all day, properly diapered and hydrated of course, without a care in the world. I can't wait to have a break from the semester so that I can get back to doing reading that I enjoy. 

• Like 2
  • It is 8/30 in the morning here and I am still think of my fantasy as to what might happen to me that would be exciting.  Clad in a excerise leotard punching out this message on the computer. I have already changed out of a diaper and must make a milk run to the store. 

During the winter of '17-18 I read a series of fantasy mysteries centered around the fictitious town of Nagspeake, located somewhere in the Maritime provinces of Canada. The series was written by Kate Milford. The stories involve all kinds of intrigue, smuggling, and espionage. Great winter reading.

47 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

During the winter of '17-18 I read a series of fantasy mysteries centered around the fictitious town of Nagspeake, located somewhere in the Maritime provinces of Canada. The series was written by Kate Milford. The stories involve all kinds of intrigue, smuggling, and espionage. Great winter reading.

TThis sound interesting and I will definitely check it out, thank you very much, I do so love to read while diapered and locking rubber pants.

While I take full credit for purposely answering this thread the way I did by making a left turn in Albuquerque, and for a few reasons (maybe I'm insensitive, immature or on point)...due diligence tells me maybe this thread would be better suited in another sub-forum. Correct me if I'm wrong ?

On 4/9/2019 at 2:11 PM, huggybutt said:

While I take full credit for purposely answering this thread the way I did by making a left turn in Albuquerque, and for a few reasons (maybe I'm insensitive, immature or on point)...due diligence tells me maybe this thread would be better suited in another sub-forum. Correct me if I'm wrong ?

Truthfully, I never did quite figure out the intent of the question, whether it referred to literature, and movies, or diaper wearing fantasies.

27 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

Truthfully, I never did quite figure out the intent of the question, whether it referred to literature, and movies, or diaper wearing fantasies.

my deciphering skills determined that the op was talking about what are your darkest fantasies around being put in diapers.

Not exactly something I'm comfortable with sharing in this format, especially with so little or broken context.

23 hours ago, huggybutt said:

my deciphering skills determined that the op was talking about what are your darkest fantasies around being put in diapers.

Not exactly something I'm comfortable with sharing in this format, especially with so little or broken context.

Yup. That pretty well sums it up.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:53 PM, le Hollandais said:

Yup. That pretty well sums it up.

I’ll post mine then.

My fantasy is to be kept in diapers (both uses) by my wife as part of a 24/7 domestic discipline relationship with heavy helpings of erotic humiliation. I’d want my family and friends and coworkers to know I wear, but not why. I’d like my diapers to be discretely checked around family and less discretely in public. Changed in family restrooms in public. Open verbal references to it like “how’s your diaper holding up” in front of a waitress or while standing in line at the grocery store.”

Spanking, corner time, early bed time, forced pacifier use as punishments. The occasional spank on the butt in public and verbal threats of it in front of strangers. None of that in front of family or my friends, but definitely in front of hers, and if ever asked why, I want my wife to just say “It made sense after we had to put him back in diapers. He just started acting like a little boy so much more that I decided it was best to take charge.”

And I want my wife’s friends to babysit.

And for all the punishment and humiliation, I want to know how much my wife loves me and does all of it to make me happy, with every day ending spooning together in bed. I guess that’s my real fantasy, being her safe person and her being my safe person.

But first I need a wife, which right now seems as likely as finding a good nugget in my backyard, let alone a wife with the same sexual interests and who doesn’t want kids (pretty sure I’m still single because I don’t want kids; not many people don’t), and naturally there’s a lot in my fantasy that I’d never approve of actually doing, like exposing my fetish to strangers, even verbally.

• Like 1

My favorite fantasy is being diapered  in a cloth diaper pinned tightly and locking rubber pants pulled up tight. Put on a bed and hands in cuffstied to headboard posts.  Ankles spread with spreader bar and connected to ankle cuffs anda thigh spreader bar inserted to spread thighs. I was spread wide open and no movement. a hood with open face was placed over by head and then it began. Spankings from both sides. must have been two lines and the spankings kept coming. I had several orgasims and peed several times but soon I had to poop and it finally came out and the spankings kept coming and poop moved every where. Finally it  iquit and I was allowed to lay down but still strapped in.