LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

HOW TO WRITE ABDL STORIES WITH MULTI-GENRE E.T.C.

Hi Iam new here and i have started this topic to ask you the following questions:

Q1)Iam writing my own ABDL stories with Lesbian content/scenes and i don't know how to write them what is your solutions to this question?

Q2)How can I write ABDL stories with multi-genre?

Q3)How can I improve my ABDL/Ageplay Regression work?

Q4)how can i write an ABDL  stories where my main female characters has: two lesbian mommies,many lesbian female friends,lesbian  female relatives,lesbian large family?

Answer to all these questions:

Stop thinking in terms of an ABDL story, as though it had different rules than other stories.  How do you write a story?  You devise a plot, you create characters, you tell the story.  Doesn't matter if it's ABDL or not.  You set a stage in the beginning by showing characters doing what they normally do, give everyone a chance to get to know them a bit before you start introducing tension, the problem that needs solving in your story.  You take us through their struggle to solve the problem or overcome the obstacle or whatever it is, and then you resolve it.  Maybe it ends well.  Maybe it doesn't.  Either way, it comes to an end.

ABDL stories are no different than any other stories.  Just because a character is wearing diapers, doesn't mean your story doesn't follow the same fundamental guidelines as any other story.  What trips a lot of people up when they try to write erotic fiction of any sort is when they've got an arousing scene in their head, and that's all that matters to them, not actually writing a story. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, RyanGomezSteelman said:

What if my ABDL fiction has many Lesbian scenes where my main female character has two mommies?

I wrote a story with a lesbian poly family and an ABDL main character.  It's still a story, dude.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

I wrote a story with a lesbian poly family and an ABDL main character.  It's still a story, dude.  

If it's the one I'm thinking of, that was a good one, too.

14 hours ago, RyanGomezSteelman said:

What if my ABDL fiction has many Lesbian scenes where my main female character has two mommies?

I'm literally not seeing the problem.  Write them like they're people, put some good descriptors to engage the senses of the readers, and keep the pacing engaging.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Personalias said:

If it's the one I'm thinking of, that was a good one, too.

"You Know You Deserved It"

And thanks, because odds are good that was the one you were thinking of. ;) 

46 minutes ago, Personalias said:

I'm literally not seeing the problem.  Write them like they're people, put some good descriptors to engage the senses of the readers, and keep the pacing engaging.

That's really the operative here.  Your character should be MUCH more than his/her sexuality.  If that's all you see when you sit down to write them, you need to think harder.

By the way, there was one question in the OP that wasn't actually answered, and it's an important question.

If you don't know how to write a lesbian sex scene, it's probably a good idea to not write it at all, because it will come off utterly fake and forced if you do. Write what you know. You're not a woman, therefore you have no idea how two women would go about getting each other off.  

If you feel you must write lesbian sex scenes into your story, then have at least a conversation with a lesbian about the topic (and try to at least pretend you're not jizzing your pants) to understand it a little better.

• Like 1

Also, what Genre are you thinking of writing?  I've never heard "lots of lesbian action" as a genre.  For ABDL stuff, if you want erotic, write an erotic story with a primarily (if not exclusively) female cast of characters (because you have an interest in that), and then throw in abdl stuff.  Ta-da!  Realistic kink fiction.

Do you mean to say that you don't know how to convincingly write lesbians in a polyamorous relationship as people?

On 4/9/2019 at 5:34 PM, WBDaddy said:

"You Know You Deserved It"

And thanks, because odds are good that was the one you were thinking of. ;) 

That's really the operative here.  Your character should be MUCH more than his/her sexuality.  If that's all you see when you sit down to write them, you need to think harder.

That's the one!

• 2 years later...
On 4/11/2019 at 12:58 AM, WBDaddy said:

If you don't know how to write a lesbian sex scene, it's probably a good idea to not write it at all, because it will come off utterly fake and forced if you do. Write what you know. You're not a woman, therefore you have no idea how two women would go about getting each other off.  

I think,... this is very short thinking,...

I mean,.. why not use a suggestive  'sign'.....

when you speak about a lesbian,.... licks,..... can give the reader motivational thinking.. about ... how she shall do that....

A thing that is used to activate readers imagine,... Right?

But that s my activational idea,... about writing.....

WBDaddy has basically explained it.

The question of how to write something would be much like asking, 'how do I play classical music on a piano, and how do I play rock and roll music on a piano'. The answer is practice, practice, practice playing the piano. Your tools as a writer don't change because you are writing a different genre, or describing different things.

If you are not a lesbian and or woman and you want to write realistic/graphic love scenes... research. If you are not willing to ask a lesbian as suggested (and fair enough, asking people to tell you about their sex lives is going to be fraught with danger), find some lesbian writers and read their work.

Multi genre stories require you to understand the genres and tropes and figure out how they best fit together. However, before you try to mix rock and classical music on your piano, make sire you can play each one on its own well.

Improve writing age regression and such? Practice, practice, practice. Also, read work that you think are good representation of these works and read it with an intent to understand what the writer is doing and why they are doing in. Unfortunately that might be a little like dissecting a frog. You'll find out how the frog works, but the frog won't survive the process.

Same for trying to write a found family. Practice, prac... you get the idea. Start by writing about relationships you are familiar with, get good at them, then add more levels to it.

• Like 2