Ultra Street Fighter IV

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Final Fantasy X X-2 HD Remaster

Final Fantasy XII

MLB: The Show 20

Waiting on Final Fantasy VII Remake

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Space Pants said:

I too have ps4 & play online a lot. Any new players in 2021? 

i did some playing a lot last year and earlier this year, on star trek online(free) and on some game playstation gave that i cant remember the name of, had a red haired female as the main character, and robotic machines that were based on animals.

1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

i did some playing a lot last year and earlier this year, on star trek online(free) and on some game playstation gave that i cant remember the name of, had a red haired female as the main character, and robotic machines that were based on animals.

Sounds like Horizon Zero Dawn, could be that? Feel free to pm your GT

9 hours ago, Space Pants said:

Ok cool will send you a message. No never played it, any good?

yeah, but you will want to get into a fleet, the one im in is the archangel marine corps, the borg, vaadwar and voth are really hard, kazon are tough too, i needed to call in the fleet to help me, the graphics arent the best in the world but you get to control some interesting ships, you get a new ship every 10 levels/ and at promotions, i havent been on in a couple months but ive been thinking of turning the ps4 back on, just need to send another opt out on the stupid binding arbitration thing.

6 hours ago, feralfreak said:

yeah, but you will want to get into a fleet, the one im in is the archangel marine corps, the borg, vaadwar and voth are really hard, kazon are tough too, i needed to call in the fleet to help me, the graphics arent the best in the world but you get to control some interesting ships, you get a new ship every 10 levels/ and at promotions, i havent been on in a couple months but ive been thinking of turning the ps4 back on, just need to send another opt out on the stupid binding arbitration thing.

I will have a look into that. i sent you a request.